Impact101 Review – Donation MLM or Huge Scam? Find Out Here…
Welcome to my Impact101 Review!
There has been some buzz about this company, so I decided to check it out for myself.
Maybe someone approached you about their donation platform or compensation plan so now you landed here to make sure it’s legit.
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Making the wrong decision here will suck so pay close attention.
- Virtual Currency International Review – $1.3 Million ROI or Scam?
- LurraLife Review – O2 Worldwide Improvement or Huge Scam? Find Out…
- NewULife Review – Legit HGH Gel Product And Opportunity? Find Out…
Impact101 Review – What is it?
Impact101 claims that it’s ‘a totally new initiative of QRGL Marketing Inc.’
The company is a global leader in the IT space with a worldwide team, worldwide servers and long-serving relationships with other key international IT companies.
Frank Servedio, and Hans Looman, have been successfully combining their respective skills since they started QRGL Marketing Inc. in 2011.
The President of the company is no other than Frank Servedio, however, Looman doesn’t look like he has an executive position but still says co-founder.
In the past, both Frank and Hans were running Worldwide Shoppers Club which was an MLM e-commerce platform.
For some reason, it was abandoned last year, hence why Impact101 has emerged.
Impact101 Reviews – Products
Impact101 has no retail products or services, but you can become an affiliate and promote their membership.
They do have crowdfunding opportunities like 50/50 Crowdfunding which is a company I reviewed earlier.
That’s why you see a lot of posts/videos out there about Impact101 crowdfunding review and they compare it to 50/50 CF.
The Impact101 Compensation Plan
Impact101 members buy matrix positions in a eight tier 2×2 matrix cycler.
Your first matrix will take six positions to fill up.
These can be filled directly or indirectly by team members.
In total, Impact101 has six cycler tiers that will run you $40 to $4800.
Below is the complete breakdown on their matrix compensation plan:
- $40 matrix – purchase a $40 matrix position and receive $120 plus re-entry into a new $40 matrix
- $80 matrix – purchase an $80 matrix position and receive $240 plus re-entry into a new $80 matrix
- $150 matrix – purchase a $150 matrix position and receive $450 plus re-entry into a new $150 matrix
- $300 matrix – purchase a $300 matrix position and receive $900 plus re-entry into a new $300 matrix
- $600 matrix – purchase a $600 matrix position and receive $1800 plus re-entry into a new $600 matrix
- $1200 matrix – purchase a $1200 matrix position and receive $3600 plus re-entry into a new $1200 matrix
- $2400 matrix – purchase a $2400 matrix position and receive $7200 plus re-entry into a new $2400 matrix
- $4800 matrix – purchase a $4800 matrix position and receive $14,400 plus re-entry into a new $4800 matrix
Cost To Join Impact101
Impact101 membership is tied to an initial $40 to $4800 matrix position purchase.
All in, it’s $9570.
The moment you have been waiting for inside of this Impact101 review…
Impact101 uses the “crowdfunding” business model to lure people inside of their business.
They use terminology like accepting and giving donations, however, there is one BIG flaw.
A true crowdfunding platform doesn’t have pay outs or compensation plan.
Inside of Impact101, payments are made to qualify for commissions from downline members.
Crowdfunding donations are usually made with no expectation of getting money back.
It’s a donation platform after all right?
That’s like donating to the red cross and expecting compensation.
It just doesn’t make sense.
Because there are no products or services and people are just recruiting people int he business to qualify for commissions, it makes this company both a ponzi scheme and pyramid scheme.
So once people stop “donating”, recruitment will slow down and the company will pretty much crash.
It will be a flash in the pan…
That’s about it.
Anyway, I personally do not recommend a company like this…
Stick to companies that have actual products/services that people want.
I hope you enjoyed my Impact101 review and if you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments below…
Take Your Business To The Next Level…
Before you continue reading…
This is TRIED, TESTED and GIVES TONS OF VALUE.
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
Plus if you are already in a Network Marketing or affiliate marketing company, this will work for that as well…(imagine getting customers to you on demand).
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)