Invia World Review – Legit Business or Just Another Scam? Find Out Here.
Welcome to my Invia World Review!
There has been a lot of buzz about this new company, so I decided to check it out…
Since earlier this fall, this company has been climbing on the Google Trends charts, more recently its popularity has hit 100!
By now you must have some questions that need answers!
I can tell one thing for sure…
Do you just want to ultimately know if this company will show you the profits you want?
Well, you came to the right place for that answer…
Here in my review, I am going to take you through the company history, the products and compensation plan, so you can make the best decision.
Let’s take our first look at the company!
Invia World Review – The Company
Let’s start off with the overview of the company’s website, one thing I can’t seem to find is the detailed information about who the owner is or who is running the business.
Based in Austria, the company says they’re ‘a group of investors, technicians and people who have been dealing with digital currencies and cryptomining for years,’.
The content of the Invia World advertising material is largely in German, which would make sense based on their location in Austria.
An english presentation that I was able to find by an affiliate names 3 people: Daniel Zdesar, Stefan Huber and Stefan Scharfl, as being apart of the “Invia staff” involved with the company.
The 3 sole shareholders of Invia GmbH are shown through public records as Zdesar having 51%, Huber at 5% and Scharfl with 44%.
In holding 51% of the shares for Invia World, it seems likely that Daniel Zdesar is in charge of the company.
Invia World’s official and only Chief Marketing Officer credit will go to Zdesar.
Before starting up the company, Daniel Zdesar operated a local chapter of the Questra World business opportunity, called Questra Austria.
Truly a busy man, along with Austria, Zdesar is also actively advertising Questra World in Germany (he is the owner of the website domain for Questra Bavaria).
Invia World Reviews – The Products
Invia World has no retail products or services for affiliates to sell or purchase.
However, affiliates who join Invia World can market the company affiliate membership.
The Invia World Compensation Plan
Affiliates who want to participate in the company compensation plan are required to sign up and invest with the company.
The company affiliates must invest an amount of €100 to €25,000 EUR with the agreement of a passive ROI for 36 months.
- Entry Miner – €100 EUR
- Starter Miner – €600 EUR
- Basic Miner – €3500 EUR
- Pro Miner – €7000 EUR
- Pro Plus Miner – €10,500 EUR
- Fonder Minder – €25,000 EUR
The greater the amount an affiliate invests, the higher the ROI rate will be for that affiliate.
Invia World Affiliate Ranks
The company pays out MLM commissions to affiliates according to their rank.
There are 11 affiliate rankings that fall within the company compensation plan guidelines.
These are the ranks with the criteria needed to qualify for each rank:
- Aluminium – Sign up as an Invia World affiliate and personally invest at least €100 EUR
- Copper – Generate €1000 EUR in accumulated investment volume
- Silver – Generate €5000 EUR in accumulated investment volume and personally invest at least €300 EUR
- Gold – Generate €25,000 EUR in accumulated investment volume and personally invest at least €600 EUR
- Platinum – Generate €100,000 EUR in accumulated investment volume and personally invest at least €3500 EUR
- Sapphire – Generate €500,000 EUR in accumulated investment volume and personally invest at least €7000 EUR
- Ruby – Generate €1,000,000 EUR in accumulated investment volume and personally invest at least €14,000 EUR
- Diamond – Generate €1,000,000 EUR in accumulated investment volume and personally invest at least €28,000 EUR
- Red Diamond – Generate €10,000,000 EUR in accumulated investment volume, at least €1,000,000 in new downline investment volume a month and personally invest at least €56,000 EUR
- Blue Diamond – Generate €30,000,000 EUR in accumulated investment volume, at least €5,000,000 in new downline investment volume a month and personally invest at least €122,500 EUR
- Black Diamond – Generate €100,000,000 EUR in accumulated investment volume, at least €10,000,000 in new downline investment volume a month and personally invest at least €128,000 EUR
The compensation plan for the company does mention a “turnover requirement 50/50” for those affiliates ranked at Gold or higher.
This relates to a mandatory accumulated investment volume per rank, and does hint toward the volume being tracked by a binary model.
However, this is all speculation, because I was not able to confirm any tracking done by the company nor what the term “turnover requirement” actually refers to.
The company pays referral commissions on capital (funds) invested by downline affiliates, which is paid out through a unilevel compensation model.
The unilevel compensation model puts an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, where any personally sponsored affiliate is put immediately underneath them onto level 1.
When a level 1 affiliate sponsors new affiliates, they are then put onto level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
When a level 2 affiliate sponsors new affiliates, they are then put onto level 3, and this level creation in the unilevel team continues in this manner down a hypothetical never ending amount of levels.
Unilevel level commissions paid are capped at level 8 by the company.
Across the unilevels to level 8, referral commission are paid out as a percentage of the capital (funds) invested into the company, like so:
- Aluminium – 7% on level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates)
- Copper – 7% on level 1 and 5% on level 2
- Silver – 7% on level 1, 5% on level 2 and 3% on level 3
- Gold – 7% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3 and 2% on level 4
- Platinum – 7% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4 and 1.5% on level 5
- Sapphire – 7% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4, 1.5% on level 5 and 1% on level 6
- Ruby – 7% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4, 1.5% on level 5 and 1% on levels 6 and 7
- Diamond and higher – 7% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4, 1.5% on level 5, 1% on levels 6 and 7 and 0.5% on level 8
Rank Achievement Bonus
Those affiliates whom qualify at the ranks of Copper or higher are rewarded by the company, as per the following:
- Copper – €100 EUR
- Silver – €200 EUR
- Gold – €1000 EUR
- Platinum – €5000 EUR
- Sapphire – €20,000 EUR
- Ruby – €40,000 EUR
- Diamond – €160,000 EUR
- Red Diamond – €360,000 EUR
- Blue Diamond – €700,000 EUR
- Black Diamond – €1,000,000 EUR
NOTE: The company affiliate (Diamond rank or lower) can choose an alternative lesser Rank Achievement Bonus, plus an increased rate of ROI.
The Red, Blue and Black Diamond affiliates are qualified for the Quarterly Turnover Share.
- Red Diamond – 0.96%
- Blue Diamond – 0.8%
- Black Diamond – 0.24%
NOTE: The company does not specifically say what this share is related to.
The term of “Quarterly Turnover Share” though, does hint to maybe being a fraction of the quarterly company-wide volume of investment.
What is Invia World?
Cost To Join Invia World
The cost to join Invia World as an affiliate comes along with a required minimum investment of €100.
However, if you would like to fully participate in the company’s business opportunity and company compensation plan, there is a minimum of €128,000 EUR needed as an investment.
Verdict on Invia World
Invia World apparently sells you mining hardware where you can log in and start mining…
Which isn’t a bad thing…
However, the problem is they don’t show ANY evidence of mining and how the ROI’s for the affiliates are generated and this is a problem in this cryptocurrency MLM space…
I haven’t seen ONE legit company in this space that actually does what it says…
The truth is the newly invested funds are paying off existing members to generate the ROI’s…
And if you don’t believe me?
Ask Invia World for PROOF of mining and external income sources to fund the ROI’s.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Invia World review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
Now if you want to know how I personally cracked over 7 figures in the last 12 months…
Pay close attention and keeping reading…
My #1 Recommendation
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
You can’t afford to NOT watch to watch it because it will take your game to the next level…
Take a look at my recent results below….
Take a look at my students below…
If they can do it so can YOU.
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)