Welcome to my iPro Network review!
There has been a lot of buzz about this company lately and you can tell by Google Trends below on what I am talking about:
At the time of this review it’s pegged at 100 which means a lot of people are interested in this company…
Please note that it’s a live graph and can change anytime, so make sure you come back to see how it’s going.
Chances are someone approached you on social media or in person and this business and now you want to make sure it’s actually legit right?
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision…
Find out of this is for you or not…
What is iPRO Network?
iPRO Network is a crytocurrency combined with a cashback system all in one…
The company sites that Armando Contreras is the CEO of iPro Network who has owned many types of businesses in the past like travel, insurance, IT, and live event conferences.
He also ha 15 years of experience in the direct sales industry…
For some reason, I couldn’t find any information to back up those claims about all his business ventures…
Maybe I am looking in the wrong places, who knows…
Unlike the other iPro network reviews, I want to keep this as neutral as possible.
Now you know a little bit about the company…
Let’s take a look at the product side in this iPro Network review…
iPro Network Products
It looks like iPro Network doesn’t sell products at the retail level, but you can market the actual iPro network membership.
When you do join, you invest in something called Pro coin.
According to iPro Network, there will be 15 billion Pro coins circulating and starting at 2.5 cents each.
Note that these Pro coins are not traded publicly and only work inside this company.
iPro Network did recently announce that they plan to launch a “Retail Discount Platform” where affiliates that have Pro coins can purchase products and services from third party retailers.
You can also get a rebate when purchases are made and are paid to affiliates in Pro coin.
It looks like “Pro Commerce” seems to be developing Pro coin as well as the ecommerce platform (Pro Rewards).
Note that Carlos Contreras is the project founder of Pro Commerce, but not sure if he is related to Armando Contreras.
Unlike all the other iPro Network reviews out there I want to be as neutral as possible so you can make the decision on your own.
iPro Network Compensation Plan
In the iPro Network compensation plan, it has affiliats invest in Pro coin and pays commissions on members who do the same.
70% of all commissions earned by iPro Network affiliates are paid cash where the other 30% is paid through Pro coin.
When an iPro Network member sponsors a new affiliate that invests in Pro coin, they are paid 10% in direct commissions.
- Sponsor a $100 package affiliate and receive $10
- Sponsor a $500 package affiliate and receive $50
- Sponsor a $1500 package affiliate and receive $150
- Sponsor a $2500 package affiliate and receive $250
- Sponsor a $5500 package affiliate and receive $550
iPro Network pay residual commissions through a binary compensation plan structure.
This is where you have a left leg and a right leg…
Every member will have two positions under them…
Once you sponsor your two, they members you sponsor will go under your downline.
In iPro Network, sales volume is calculated on both legs each week and you will get paid 10% commissions on the lesser leg.
Any extra volume will be rolled over to the next pay period.
iPro Network does have caps on how much you can earn in the binary compensation which look like this:
- Basic affiliates are capped at $500
- Intermediate affiliates are capped at $2500
- Accelerated affiliates are capped at $7500
- Advanced affiliates are capped at $12,000
- Professional affiliates are capped at $35,000
iPro Network members earn a 10% matching bonus on residual commissions on 4 levels in a unilevel compensation plan structure:
- Level 1 (Personally sponsored members) – 10%
- Level 2 – 10%
- Level 3 – 20%
- Level 4 – not disclosed
The amount of matching bonus you can get will depend on how much you invested when you first got started:
- Basic affiliates do not earn a matching bonus
- Intermediate affiliates earn the matching bonus on level 1
- Accelerated affiliates earn the matching bonus on levels 1 and 2
- Advanced affiliates earn the matching bonus on levels 1 to 3
- Professional affiliates earn the matching bonus on levels 1 to 4
Leadership Rank Bonus
Ultimately the Leadership Rank bonus is a “rank-based bonus” and to qualify, it looks like this:
- Pro 1 – $50
- Pro 2 – $200
- Pro 3 – 1% bonus commission on investment volume generated by personally recruited affiliates
- Pro 4 – 1.5% bonus commission on investment volume generated by personally recruited affiliates (Pro 3 ranked affiliates reduce the percentage to 0.5%)
- Pro 5 – 2% bonus commission on investment volume generated by personally recruited affiliates (0.5% paid on recruited Pro 4 ranked affiliate teams and 1% on Pro 3 ranked teams)
- Pro 6 – 2.5% bonus commission on investment volume generated by personally recruited affiliates (0.5% paid on recruited Pro 5 ranked affiliate teams, 1% on Pro 4 ranked teams and 1.5% on Pro 3 ranked teams)
- Pro 7 – 3% bonus commission on investment volume generated by personally recruited affiliates (0.5% paid on recruited Pro 6 ranked affiliate teams, 1% on Pro 6 ranked teams, 1.5% on Pro 4 ranked teams and 2% on Pro 3 ranked teams)
Just remember a “ranked team” refers to the rank of a personally sponsored member and their downline in general.
Cost To Join iPro Network
iPro Network affiliate membership costs $50 plus a fixed investment in one of the following packages:
- Basic – $100
- Intermediate – $500
- Accelerated – $1500
- Advanced – $2500
- Professional – $5500
The real difference between the packages is the income potential in their compensation plan…
The moment you have been waiting for in this iPro Network review…
Verdict On iPro Network
The retail discount platform sounds legit, but there are some issues with their approach…
I am not sure if that retail discount platform will be taking their Pro coins as a payment for that or not…
Also right now the Pro coin isn’t publicly traded so that means it’s useless outside of this company…
As of right now it looks like affiliates get started, invest money and receive non-publicly traded tokens in exchange of the price going up…
Another thing I noticed that most of the traffic to this site is from the USA and I don’t see iPro Network registered with the SEC…
Right now it looks like Pro coin is propped up by affiliates investing and there isn’t any external income sources propping it up…
Right now there are just too many red flags and I am not here to bash iPro network, they just need to be more transparent on how their business works…
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this iPro Network review and if you have any questions, leave them in the comments below…
Attention MLMers and Business Opportunity Seekers…
If you are struggling to make money online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
Let’s face it, not many business opportunities have that…
But I got something that will help you…
You can’t afford to NOT watch to watch it because it will take your game to the next level…
Take a look at my recent results below…
Take a look at my students below…
In other words, if they can do it so can YOU!
You will thank me later 🙂
Remember To Follow Me On Social Media Below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your financial life (serious people only…)