Jubilee Ace Review – Legit Business or Big Scam?
Welcome to my Jubilee Ace Review!
Alright, ladies and gentlemen, we have another new company coming on the MLM scene…
And whether or not you have already heard of it, the fact that you are here means you probably want to know more!
In my review, I will give you the info you need about the company’s history, products, compensation plan, and cost to join, so you can decide whether to join or not.
So, let’s get going!
Jubilee Ace Review – The Company
Claiming to have been founded in 2018 somewhere in the British Virgin Islands, Jubilee Ace runs within the MLM cryptocurrency niche.
The company lists Tony Jackson is its CEO.
A video was uploaded to the company YouTube page on the 9th of June, entitled “Jubilee Ace Global Launch 29th May 2019”, which took place in Macau.
Jubilee Ace seems to also focus its marketing on Thailand and Japan.
It seems probable that whoever is operating Jubilee Ace is based out of Asia.
Jubilee Ace Reviews – The Products
Jubilee Ace has no retail products or services to buy or sell, with affiliates only able to market the Jubilee Ace affiliate membership to others.
The Jubilee Ace Compensation Plan
Once a Jubilee Ace affiliate signs up, they must invest in credits:
- 1 Star – Invest $1000 and receive 1000 credits
- 2 Star – Invest $3000 and receive 3000 credits
- 3 Star – Invest $5000 and receive 5000 credits
- 1 Star Diamond – Invest $10,000 and receive 10,000 credits
- 2 Star Diamond – Invest $30,000 and receive 30,000 credits
- 3 Star Diamond – Invest $50,000 and receive 50,000 credits
Current Jubilee Ace affiliates are also required to directly invest in Jubilee credits; however, I couldn’t find any price lists.
Once the investment in the credits is made, affiliates have a choice to either earn a flat return on them or park them with the company for a higher return.
The company pays a flat daily rate 0.08% to 0.1% return per credit.
If an affiliate chooses to park their credits with Jubilee Ace, the daily return rates are as follows:
- 1 Star and 2 Star package affiliates – 1% to 1.7% a day
- 3 Star and 1 Star Diamond package affiliates – 1% to 2.2% a day
- 2 Star Diamond and 3 Star Diamond package affiliates – 1% to 2.7% a day
If an affiliate chooses to go for the higher parked returns, the company charges a 30% fee on returns paid.
The rate of annual return is for parked credits, but there is no mention of a minimum amount of time the credits must be parked to receive these returns.
There also seems to be a “compound interest” option, meaning the company pays up to 1.2% a week on an affiliate’s credit balance.
No details are provided on this option.
In regards to the MLM part of the company, Jubilee Ace affiliates earn commissions when they sponsor new affiliates.
Jubilee Ace pays 25% of all affiliate-earned commissions in Jubilee credits.
All returns, commissions and bonus withdrawals earned by affiliates have a 10% flat fee.
When an affiliate sponsors a new affiliate who invests, they earn a commission.
- 1 Star package affiliates are paid 6%
- 2 Star package affiliates are paid 7%
- 3 Star and 1 Star Diamond package affiliates are paid 8%
- 2 Star Diamond package affiliates are paid 9%
- 3 Star Diamond package affiliates are paid 10%
Residual commissions are tracked and paid through a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure puts an affiliate at the top of a binary team that divides into a left and right side.
Level 1 of the binary team holds two positions and Level 2 is made by dividing these first two positions into another two positions, for a total of four positions.
Additional binary team levels are created as needed, with every new level holding twice as many positions as the level above it.
Binary team positions are filled through direct and indirect sponsorship of affiliates, with no currently limit as to how far a team can grow.
Jubilee Ace counts up new investment volume on each side of the binary team at the end of every day.
Affiliates earn residual commissions based on matched investment volume on both sides.
- 1 Star package affiliates are paid 6%, capped at 1000 credits
- 2 Star package affiliates are paid 7% capped at 3000 credits
- 3 Star package affiliates are paid 8% capped at 5000 credits
- 1 Star Diamond package affiliates are paid 8% capped at 10,000 credits
- 2 Star Diamond package affiliates are paid 9% capped at 12,500 credits
- 3 Star Diamond package affiliates are paid 10% capped at 15,000 credits
Residual commissions are likely paid in credits seeing as the daily caps are listed in credits.
This percentage bonus is based on returns that have been paid to downline affiliates.
- 1 Star package affiliates receive a 1% Arbitrage Bonus
- 2 Star package affiliates receive a 2% Arbitrage Bonus
- 3 Star and 1 Star Diamond package affiliates receive a 3% Arbitrage Bonus
- 2 Star Diamond package affiliates receive a 4% Arbitrage Bonus
- 3 Star Diamond package affiliates receive a 5% Arbitrage Bonus
Affiliates can earn the Leadership Bonus, which is a one-time bonus based on rank.
- Ace Agent – Generate $30,000 of accumulated investment volume on your weaker binary team side and receive $300
- Ace Specialist – Generate $100,000 of accumulated investment volume on your weaker binary team side and receive $2000
- Ace Executive – Generate $300,000 of accumulated investment volume on your weaker binary team side and receive $9000
- Ace Master – Generate $500,000 of accumulated investment volume on your weaker binary team side and receive $20,000
- Ace Director – Generate $1,000,000 of accumulated investment volume on your weaker binary team side and receive $50,000
- Ace President – Generate $3,000,000 of accumulated investment volume on your weaker binary team side and receive an unspecified share of Jubilee Ace company-wide investment revenue
Cost to Join Jubilee Ace
The cost to join Jubilee Ace as an affiliate is an investment in 1 of 6 packages:
- 1 Star – $1000
- 2 Star – $3000
- 3 Star – $5000
- 1 Star Diamond – $10,000
- 2 Star Diamond – $30,000
- 3 Star Diamond – $50,000
As is the case with many MLM companies, the more an affiliate invests, the more they can make through the compensation plan.
Verdict on Jubilee Ace
Alright, we got to the end and now I will give my final verdict…
As with many credit-based companies, their Jubilee credit are not traded publicly and their value is determined by the company itself.
This means that these credits are virtually worthless outside the company.
Jubilee Ace says the company generates external revenue through “AQUA” which is a cryptocurrency, gaming and sports bot.
Unfortunately, aside from their own marketing materials, there is no solid evidence that external revenue is being made.
When this happens, it is likely that the only revenue being made is coming from new affiliate investment.
And when new investment is used to pay out existing ROIs, well that’s not exactly legal…
So, my advice here is to keep your investment for another opportunity.
Thanks for reading my Jubilee Ace review! Feel free to leave a comment or question down below…
Take Your Business To The Next Level…
Before you continue reading…
This is TRIED, TESTED and GIVES TONS OF VALUE.
If you are struggling online or with network marketing and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
Plus if you are already in a Network Marketing or affiliate marketing company, this will work for that as well…(imagine getting customers to you on demand).
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)