Kuailian Review – Legit MLM Business or Big Scam?
Welcome to Kuailian Review!
Chances are someone has already approached you about this opportunity and now you want to know more about it, right?
Or maybe you simply came across this company in your searches and what to learn what it’s all about.
Either way, I’m glad you’re here!
In my review, I will tell you all about this company’s background, products, compensation plan, and cost to join.
Let’s get to it!
Kuailian Review – The Company
When you go to their website, they don’t talk about their leadership or who even runs the business.
It’s just a big sales pitch with no real vision.
Personally if I don’t know who the leadership is it’s a big no no in my humble opinion.
There should be NO excuse for not having that information widely available.
Anyway, let’s check out the products next…
Kuailian Reviews – The Products
Kuailian has no retail products or services to offer at this time.
Affiliates who sign up can only market Kuailian affiliate membership.
The Kuailian Compensation Plan
Kuailian affiliates are required to invest in $100 KUAI positions for which they can expect daily returns paid for a thousand days.
There are no detailed return rates on the website, however I found some company marketing material that shows a 320% ROI example.
It seems that investments in KUAI positions are made through Ethereum, which makes it likely that returns are also paid out in ethereum.
Kuailian Affiliate Ranks
Kauilian’s compensation plan features 15 affiliate ranks.
Each has its own respective qualification criteria, which are as follows:
- Starter – Invest $200
- Advisor – Invest $500 and generate $1000 in downline investment volume
- Manager – Invest $700 and generate $2500 in downline investment volume ($100 on your first unilevel team level)
- Executive – Invest $1000 and generate $5000 in downline investment volume ($200 on your first unilevel team level)
- Director – Invest $1200 and generate $7500 in downline investment volume ($300 on your first unilevel team level)
- Regional Director – Invest $1500 and generate $10,000 in downline investment volume ($500 on your first unilevel team level)
- National Director – Invest $2000 and generate $25,000 in downline investment volume ($1200 on your first unilevel team level)
- International Director – Invest $4000 and generate $50,000 in downline investment volume ($2500 on your first unilevel team level)
- Vice President – Invest $7000 and generate $100,000 in downline investment volume ($5000 on your first unilevel team level)
- Senior Vice President – Invest $12,000 and generate $500,000 in downline investment volume ($25,000 on your first unilevel team level)
- President – Invest $20,000 and generate $1,000,000 in downline investment volume ($50,000 on your first unilevel team level)
- Shareholder – Invest $30,000 and generate $2,500,000 in downline investment volume ($125,000 on your first unilevel team level)
- Main Shareholder – Invest $45,000 and generate $5,000,000 in downline investment volume ($250,000 on your first unilevel team level)
- Ambassador – Invest $70,000 and generate $10,000,000 in downline investment volume ($500,000 on your first unilevel team level)
- Global Ambassador – Invest $100,000 and generate $12,500,000 in downline investment volume ($1,250,000 on your first unilevel team level)
Downline investment volume is only counted across the first 10 levels of a unilevel team.
Referral commissions are tracked and paid through a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure puts an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team that places every personally sponsored affiliate right under them on level 1.
When level 1 affiliates sponsor new affiliates, they are put on the 2nd level of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
When level 2 affiliates sponsor new affiliates, they are put on the 3rd level, and this continues on down as many levels as are needed.
Payable unilevel team levels are capped by the company at ten.
Referral commissions are paid on the funds that are invested across these 10 levels like this:
- Level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates) – 10%
- Level 2 – 3%
- Level 3 – 2%
- Levels 4 to 7 – 1%
- Level 8 – 0.5%
- Levels 9 and 10 – 0.25%
The company also pays a match percentage of daily returns paid to unilevel team affiliates.
The Return Match is capped at 10 levels just like referral commissions:
- Level 1 – 8%
- Level 2 – 4%
- Level 3 – 2%
- Levels 4 to 8 – 1%
- Levels 9 and 10 – 0.5%
The amount of levels the Return Match is paid out on depends on rank:
- Starter – Earn the Return Match on 1 unilevel team level
- Advisor – Earn the Return Match on 4 unilevel team levels
- Manager – Earn the Return Match on 6 unilevel team levels
- Executive – Earn the Return Match on 7 unilevel team levels
- Director – Earn the Return Match on 8 unilevel team levels
- Regional Director – Earn the Return Match on 9 unilevel team levels
- National Director and higher – Earn the Return Match on 10 unilevel team levels
1.5% of claimed company-wide generated profit is divided it into three Ambassador Pools.
- 40% is placed into the Ambassador Pool 1, divided evenly between Main Shareholder ranked affiliates
- 35% is placed into the Ambassador Pool 2, divided evenly between Ambassador ranked affiliates
- 25% is placed into the Ambassador Pool 3, divided evenly between Global Ambassador ranked affiliates
Rank Achievement Bonus
Beginning with the International Director rank, Kuailian gives affiliates the following Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- International Director – iPad
- Vice President – iPhone
- Senior Vice President – Macbook Pro
- President – Rolex watch
- Shareholder – “Leadership Trip”
Cost to Join Kuailian
The cost to join Kuailian as an affiliate = is $50.95, which must be paid in ethereum.
Verdict on Kuailian
Okay, let’s get to the final verdict…
Kuailian claims it generates external revenue through cryptocurrency trading…
Why is this important to note?
Because companies must prove their source of revenue in order to be a legitimate business.
This company is essentially offering passive income opportunities, which constitutes a securities offering.
In order to legally offer securities, the company must be registered with the appropriate financial regulators.
And as far as I can tell, Kuailian isn’t registered with any sort of financial regulator.
The company also claims to be generating returns at close to 20,000% a month…
If this is the case, why on earth would they want to share such a huge money-making secret with strangers on the internet?
In short, they wouldn’t.
Because the truth is, this company is likely using new affiliate investment to pay out ROIs owed to existing affiliates.
And as we all know…this isn’t a legal business model.
So, my advice here is to keep on looking for your perfect biz op.
Thanks for reading Kuailian review! Feel free to leave a comment or question down below…
Suck At Promoting Or Building A Business?
Before you continue reading…
This is TRIED, TESTED and GIVES TONS OF VALUE.
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
Plus if you are already in a Network Marketing or affiliate marketing company, this will work for that as well…(imagine getting customers to you on demand).
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)