Kuvera Global Review – Legit Company or Another Scam? Find Out Here…
Welcome to my Kuvera Global Review!
There has been some super loud buzz about this company, so I decided it was time to check it out for myself…
Chances are someone approached you about the business opportunity and now you landed here to make sure it’s worth your time and money…
And probably to make sure it was legitimate enough to make it worthwhile to part with your hard-earned money!
The good news is that I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision…
Just make sure you pay close attention and read this to the end…
Here we go!
Kuvera Global Review – The Company
Earlier this year on the 1st of March, Invest view, the parent company of Wealth Generators, said they were changing the name of Wealth Generators to Kuvera.
The former Wealth Generators was a company involved in stock investment advice and financial services.
It was later in 2017 that the company started to offer mining contracts for cryptocurrency.
Company affiliates for Wealth Generators were investing upwards of $4999 for personal mining contracts with the agreement of a marketed ROI period of 1200 days.
These companies, Investview and Wealth Generators, operated a bit differently from typical MLMs offering securities, as Investview is registered with the SEC and most MLMs offer unregistered securities.
It is unclear if Wealth Generators is registered with the SEC.
Now the Kuvera MLM business opportunity is recognized as Kuvera Global in the industry.
And Kuvera Wealth is what the company’s service side is known and operates business as.
The company says that the current CEO and Founder of the company is Ryan Smith:
Ryan has over 20 years of experience in business management and in the financial markets.
Prior to founding Kuvera, Ryan co-founded a brokerage firm and eventually focused of teaching others how to trade in the markets successfully – literally bringing “Wall Street to Main Street.”
Kuvera Global Reviews – The Products
Kuvera Global still offers contracts for cryptocurrency mining, which operates within Kuvera Wealth.
Kuvera offers state of the art mining leases of various hash rates. If you want a way to make money in the crypto industry with a Set-It And Forget-It program, mining is your answer.
Get deposits in your account weekly.
The company’s service side, Kuvera Wealth, offers contracts in mining that are similar to the offerings before under their old name, as seen here:
- Generator – $499.99
- Business – $999.99
- Executive – $2499.99
- Premier – $4999.99
The Secret “VIP mining programs” are going for $25,000 but the company is not letting any info out on the company website.
The old company’s brand had a ROI period of 1200 days (hard cap) and now Kuvera Wealth is offering contracts that are open-ended to the consumer:
Each mining contract is guarenteed [sic] for 1000 days but will last the lifetime of the equipment past the 1000 days.
Oddly, there is no info posted online on the Kuvera Global website about contracts for cryptocurrency.
On the Kuvera Global website, “Financial Fitness” and “Market Education” are the only two items mentioned.
The “money management” advice the company hands out is geared towards personal finance and how to prepare for doing your taxes.
There is a newsletter subscription offered by the company for investment advice for entering and remaining in the stock market found under “Market Education.”
There are 3 price points for the products listed under Financial Fitness and Market Education:
- CryptoOne – “Crypto Education, Analysis, Research, CRYPTO Alerts, University, Money, and Deductr”, $20 and then $169.99 a month
- FXone Pack – “Includes Live FX Trading Sessions, FX Trade Alerts, Money, University, and Deductr”, $30 and then $179.99 a month
And the “All In Pack” which has everything, including an initial cost of $30 for Ryze auto-trading investment service, and then it will have a monthly cost of $299.99.
The Kuvera Global Compensation Plan
Affiliates looking to take part in the company compensation plan are required to sign up and invest into the company.
The company allows affiliates to earn on the sale of monthly subscriptions along with earning their cryptocurrency mining ROI payments from the company.
The company uses a unilevel compensation model to pay out commissions to its affiliates.
The unilevel compensation model puts an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team that places any personally sponsored affiliate on level 1 right underneath the original affiliate.
When a level 1 affiliate sponsors new affiliates, they are then put onto level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
When a level 2 affiliate sponsors new affiliates, they are then placed onto level 3, and levels continue to be created like this down as many levels as are needed.
The company will observe achieved sales volume among the whole unilevel team.
The GV or Sales Volume consists of the sales of the company subscription offer to retail consumers and sponsored unilevel team affiliates.
- CryptoOne and FXone subscription = 100 GV (monthly recurring)
- Generator mining contract ($499.99) = 100 GV
- Business mining contract ($999.99) = 200 GV
- Executive mining contract ($2499.99) = 400 GV
- Premier mining contract ($4999.99) = 800 GV
Centered on the achievement of monthly sales volume for the unilevel team, the company allows affiliates to earn commissions at the following rates:
- Business Builder – Generate 1900 GV a month (max 950 GV from any one unilevel leg) and receive $300 to $350
- Executive – Generate 6000 GV a month (max 3000 GV from any one unilevel leg) and receive $800 to $850
- Premiere – Generate 15,000 GV a month (max 7500 GV from any one unilevel leg) and receive $1800 to $1850
- Platinum – Generate 25,000 GV a month (max 9375 GV from any one unilevel leg) and receive $4300 to $4350
- Global Platinum – Generate 50,000 GV a month (max 18,750 GV from any one unilevel leg) and receive $8800 to $8850
- Presidential – Generate 100,000 GV a month (max 37,500 GV from any one unilevel leg) and receive $14,800 to $14,850
- Elite Presidential – Generate 200,000 GV a month (max 75,000 GV from any one unilevel leg) and receive $24,800 to $24,850
- Ambassador – Generate 350,000 GV a month (max 131,250 GV from any one unilevel leg) and receive $44,800 to $44,850
- Global Ambassador – Generate 500,000 GV a month (max 187,500 GV from any one unilevel leg) and receive $64,800 to $64,850
- Icon – Generate 750,000 GV a month (max 281,250 GV from any one unilevel leg) and receive $89,800 to $89,850
- Legend – Generate 1,000,000 GV a month (max 375,000 GV from any one unilevel leg) and receive $119,800 to $119,850
- Global Legend – Generate 1,500,000 GV a month (max 562,500 GV from any one unilevel leg) and receive $159,800 to $159,850
- Pinnacle – Generate 2,000,000 GV a month (max 750,000 GV from any one unilevel leg) and receive $219,800 to $219,850
- Elite Pinnacle – Generate 3,000,000 GV a month (max 1,112,500 GV from any one unilevel leg) and receive $349,800 to $349,850
There is a $50 difference in the earnings of each level, according to the compensation plan for the company.
Company affiliates ranked at the Premiere commission tier or higher are rewarded with the following bonus earning:
- Premiere – An Apple iPad or iWatch
- Platinum – A “custom ring” or Kate Spade bag
- Global Platinum – A “custom suit” or “shopping spree
- Presidential – A MacBook Air or Tiffany diamond earrings
- Elite Presidential – $3000 in crypto contracts
- Ambassador – An “all inclusive trip for you and a guest”
- Global Ambassador – A Rolex watch or $8000 in gold
- Icon – A “Rzr”, $15,000 in cash or a Cartier Love bracelet
- Legend – A “luxury car of your choice up to $80,000 in value”
Cost To Join Kuvera Global
The cost to join Kuvera Global as an affiliate includes a membership for $50.
Verdict of Kuvera Global
Great, you’re now here at the end of my review, and here is where I will say that this company does not seem to be 100% legit…
Firstly, the products offered and their compensation plan is pretty much exactly the same as the old company, just with a different name.
This company is still a bit aloof with disclosing if they are registered or not with their parent company’s SEC filings, seeing as under the name Wealth Generators it was not.
The last time the parent company filed something it was to acknowledge the company name-change, and that was filed on the 17th of April of this year.
The company’s compensation plan is easy and simple to follow and seems adequate.
Commissions earned are dependent on sales volume achieved, which is how it should be with any business opportunity, and commissions are earned in a manner of combining retail consumer sales and affiliate purchases.
There are no requirements for retail detailed with the compensation plan, which means most of the sales revenue will come from affiliates…
The company offers a credit for products, which is their attempt to reward affiliates and retail consumers that bring in new customers (other affiliates or other retail consumers), however there is nothing to show a difference between a retail consumer order or purchases made by affiliates, so basically there is no advantage for compensation to make earnings from retail sales, so why even bother to do it?
My advice? Be careful with this company as you are likely to lose your investment…
I hope you enjoyed my Kuvera Global review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
My #1 Recommendation
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
The best part is you don’t have to recruit a single person which is insane 🙂
Plus there is a refund guarantee, so there is no risk.
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)