LiquidFuel Review – Legit Cryptocurrency Trading Biz Op or Huge Scam?
Welcome to my LiquidFuel Review!
Has someone already approached you about this company?
Or is this the first time you’ve seen the name?
Whether you have heard about it before or not, you are probably here for the same reason; and that is to learn more about it.
In this review, I will go over the company’s background, products, compensation plan, and cost to join.
So, let’s get going!
LiquidFuel Review – The Company
Alright, so as we’ve seen many times before, the LiquidFuel website does not provide any information about who owns or operates the company.
Actually, at the date of publication of this review, the LiquidFuel website is nothing but an affiliate login page.
The LiquidFuel website domain was registered privately as “liquidfuel.io” on the 9th of July, 2018.
LiquidFuel’s EULA implies that the company is a “licensee” of LFXCR International, SRL.
I couldn’t find any information about LFXCR International.
LiquidFuel Reviews – The Products
LiquidFuel has no retail products or services currently available for purchase.
Affiliates who sign up can only market the LiquidFuel affiliate membership.
The LiquidFuel Compensation Plan
Affiliates who join are required to pay a fee, which determines the amount of money that can be traded.
- Entry – $500 annual fee plus $100 monthly fee (able to trade up to $5000)
- Novice – $1000 annual fee plus $100 monthly fee (able to trade up to $15,000)
- Intermediate – $2500 annual fee plus $100 monthly fee (able to trade up to $50,000)
- Professional – $6500 annual fee (able to trade up to $100,000)
The LiquidFuel compensation plan features 6 affiliate ranks.
Each rank has its own qualification criteria, which are as follows:
- Level 1 – Sign up as a LiquidFuel affiliate
- Level 2 – Not provided
- Level 3 – Generate $5000 or more in sponsored affiliate fee volume a month or sign up with a Pro Package
- Level 4 – Generate $20,000 or more in sponsored affiliate fee volume a month
- Level 5 – Purchase an Intermediate or higher package and generate $40,000 or more in sponsored affiliate fee volume a month
- Level 6 – Purchase a Pro package and generate $80,000 or more in sponsored affiliate fee volume a month
You should note that sponsored affiliate fee volume is the whole downline, not just personally sponsored affiliates.
Referral commissions are tracked and paid through a unilevel compensation structure.
This type of compensation structure puts an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team that placed every personally sponsored affiliate right under them on level 1.
When level 1 affiliates sponsor new affiliates, they are put on the 2nd level of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
When level 2 affiliates sponsor new affiliates, they are put on the 3rd level, and this continues down as many levels as are needed.
Payable unilevel team levels are capped at six.
Referral commissions seems to be calculated as a percentage of affiliate fees throughout the six levels:
- Level 1 Rank – 12% on level 1 of the unilevel team (personally sponsored affiliates)
- Level 2 Rank – 12% on level 1 and 8% on level 2 of the unilevel team
- Level 3 Rank – 12% on level 1, 8% on level 2 and 6% on level 3 of the unilevel team
- Level 4 Rank – 12% on level 1, 8% on level 2, 6% on level 3 and 4% on level 4 of the unilevel team
- Level 5 Rank – 12% on level 1, 8% on level 2, 6% on level 3, 4% on level 4 and 2% on level 5 of the unilevel team
- Level 6 Rank – 12% on level 1, 8% on level 2, 6% on level 3, 4% on level 4 and 2% on levels 5 and 6 of the unilevel team
Cost to Join LiquidFuel
The cost to join LiquidFuel as an affiliate is the cost of a package:
- Entry – $500 annually and $100 a month
- Novice – $1000 annually and $100 a month
- Intermediate – $2500 annually and $100 a month
- Professional – $6500 annually
The amount a LiquidFuel affiliate spends on membership directly affects how much they can make.
I did see that there is also a Starter trial membership.
These trial LiquidFuel affiliate memberships expire in 14 days, following which, affiliates must purchase an annual package.
Verdict on LiquidFuel
Okay, now it’s time for my final verdict…
This company requires affiliates to give them access to money in order to perform trades through a bot.
In return, the company says it will generate passive income returns for its affiliates.
So, this means LiquidFuel is offering securities.
So, they should be properly registered with financial regulators, right?
Well, I couldn’t find any proof of this…
Another red flag is the following warning provided to affiliates who join LiquidFuel:
Starting the LiquidFuel algorithm on Binance may trade with YOUR FULL ACCOUNT BALANCE.
This means that any digital assets of cryptocurrencies in your exchange account on Binance may be traded, liquidated, or rebalanced automatically.
What does this mean?
It means that an affiliate could wake up one day to see that their entire balance has been liquidated without warning.
Meaning the owners of the company have likely cashed out and run with the money.
My advice here, folks?
Keep your money safe in your own account and wait for the next opportunity.
Thanks for reading my LiquidFuel review! Feel free to leave a comment or question down below…
Take Your Business To The Next Level…
Before you continue reading…
This is TRIED, TESTED and GIVES TONS OF VALUE.
If you are struggling online or with network marketing and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
Plus if you are already in a Network Marketing or affiliate marketing company, this will work for that as well…(imagine getting customers to you on demand).
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)