MacroCoin Review – Legit Company or Big Scam? Find Out Here…
Welcome to my MacroCoin Review!
I have been hearing some buzz about this company lately, so I decided it’s time to do another review!
Joining a new company based on hype and not on research is never a good idea, so I’m glad you’re here reading this review!
My review will give you all the information you need about the company, their products and their compensation plan.
Read on for a complete review on MacroCoin.
MacroCoin Review – The Company
I couldn’t find any concrete information on the company website about who owns or operates MacroCoin.
When I visited the MacroCoin website, there wasn’t anything other than an affiliate login form.
On the 26th of August, 2016, the MacroCoin website domain was registered as “macrocoin.info”.
Another thing I noticed is that the official compensation plan documents have a logo that belongs to a company called “UECB Group”.
UECB Group has a dedicated page to itself on the MacroCoin website that claims that:
UECB Group brings years of experience in financial and private sectors worldwide. With branches and dedicated teams all over the world we combine what’s best in each market into one global solution.
We provide an all-in-one solution that merges blockchain technologies with traditional payment networks in a new digital assets ecosystem.
UECB appears to be associated closely with MacroCoin and is spearheaded by Simon Karakaš (CEO) and Rok Potočnik (“Senior Executive”).
Karakaš seems to be working out of Hong Kong, which most likely means that is where MacroCoins is operating from.
MacroCoin Reviews – The Products
MacroCoin does not offer any retail products or services.
Affiliates who join MacroCoin can only market and sell the affiliate membership.
Once a MacroCoin affiliate membership is acquired, affiliates can begin collecting MacroCoins.
- Starter affiliates receive $50 in MacroCoins
- Intermediate affiliates receive $100 in MacroCoins
- VIP and higher affiliates do not receive MacroCoins with their affiliate membership
MacroCoin is an altcoin cryptocurrency that is not publicly traded at this time.
Affiliates who invest up to €50,000 EUR in MacroCoin are eligible for the following discount:
- Starter and Intermediate – 3% discount
- VIP – 5% discount
- Super and Co-Founder – 7% discount
The above discounts apply to the set internal value of MacroCoin at the time of purchase.
If an affiliate signs up at the VIP, Super and Co-Founder level, they will also receive a Huawei cell phone.
Affiliates have the option of exchanging the phone for the equivalent value in MacroCoin.
The MacroCoin affiliate membership also includes access to something called BigU Academy “educational packages”.
It seems that BigU Academy is a third-party MLM training company.
The BigU Academy website states that their educational packages:
provide adequate knowledge and solutions you need for a successful network marketing.
The MacroCoin Compensation Plan
Affiliates who want to participate in the MacroCoin compensation plan must invest in 1 of 5 packages:
- Starter – €250 EUR
- Intermediate – €850 EUR
- VIP – €2000 EUR
- Super – €5000 EUR
- Co-Founder – €10,000 EUR
Affiliates are paid commissions when they sponsor others who also invest in a package.
MacroCoin imposes restrictions on how much an affiliate can earn in a week, which is dependent on the amount they have invested:
- Starter affiliates can earn up to $500 EUR a week
- Intermediate affiliates can earn up to $1500 a week
- VIP affiliates can earn up to $4500 a week
- Super and Co-Founder affiliates can earn up to $13,500 a week
It should be noted that while investment volume in MacroCoin is listed in Euros, the imposed earning caps are in USD.
Direct Recruitment Commissions
MacroCoin affiliates can earn a 10% commission on the money that is invested by personally sponosred affiliates.
MacroCoin affiliate commissions are restricted to their own package investment level.
If an affiliate sponsors another affiliate who purchases a higher package than them, the 10% commission is given to the first upline who purchased that same package or higher.
Residual Recruitment Commissions
Affiliates who qualify for residual recruitment commissions receive payment through a binary compensation structure.
This type of compensation structure puts an affiliate at the top of a binary team that splits into a left and right side.
The first level of the binary team holds 2 positions and the second level is made by adding another 2 positions under each of the first 2, for a total of 4 positions.
Additional levels in the binary team are made as they are needed, with each new level holding twice as many positions as the level above it.
Binary team positions are filled through direct and indirect sponsorship of new affiliates.
The MacroCoin binary team does not have any depth restrictions.
At week’s end, MacroCoin counts up new investment volume on each side of the binary team.
Investment volume is counted like this:
- Starter affiliate = 200 points
- Intermediate affiliate = 750 points
- VIP affiliates = 1750 points
- Super affiliate = 4500 points
- Co-Founder affiliate = no points generated
MacroCoin affiliates earn 10% of the points on the weaker side of their binary side.
In order to qualify for binary commissions, affiliates are required to personally sponsor a minimum of 2 affiliates who also invest.
MacroCoin offers a matching bonus on residual recruitment commissions that is paid through a unilevel compensation structure.
What is a MacroCoin unilevel compensation structure?
It is a structure that puts an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team that places every personally sponsored affiliate right under them on level 1.
When a level 1 affiliate brings in new affiliates, they are put on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
When a level 2 affiliate brings in new affiliates, they are put on level 3, etc.
The matching bonus is capped across 7 levels of recruitment.
The amouint of unilevel levels a MacroCoin affiliate can earn a matching bonus on depends on how many affiliates they have personally sponsored:
- Sponsor 2 affiliates and earn a matching bonus of 2% on levels 1 and 2 and 3% on levels 3 and 4
- Sponsor 4 affiliates and earn a matching bonus of 2% on level 1, 3% on levels 2 and 3, 5% on level 4 and 2% on level 5
- Sponsor 6 affiliates and earn a matching bonus of 2% on level 1, 3% on levels 2 and 3, 5% on levels 4 and 5 and 2% on level 6
- Sponsor 8 affiliates and earn a matching bonus of 2% on level 1, 3% on levels 2 and 3, 5% on levels 4 to 6 and 2% on level 7
MacroCoin Investment Commission
When personally sponsored affiliates invest directly in MacroCoin, affiliates earn a commission of up to 8%:
- Starter affiliates earn a 2% commission
- Intermediate affiliates earn a 4% commission
- VIP affiliates earn a 6% commission
- Super and Co-Founder affiliates earn an 8% commission
Co-Founder Referral Bonus
If an affiliate buys in at the Co-Founder level, they are eligible to earn an exclusive recruitment commission when they sponsor other Co-Founder affiliates.
- First Co-Founder affiliate recruited pays out a 20% commission
- Second Co-Founder affiliate recruited pays out a 30% commission
- Third Co-Founder affiliate recruited pays out a 50% commission
- Fourth Co-Founder affiliate recruited pays out a 20% commission
- Fifth Co-Founder affiliate recruited pays out a 30% commission
- Sixth Co-Founder affiliate recruited pays out a 50% commission
The Profit Pool Share is a bonus that is paid out based on whether an affiliate is a regular MacroCoin affiliate or a Co-Founder.
Regular affiliates must
- Generate 100,000 points in their weaker binary side or recruit four Co-Founder affiliates to receive a share in 1% of local MacroCoin investment volume or
- Generate 500,000 points in their weaker binary side or recruit twenty Co-Founder affiliates to receive a share in 1% of global MacroCoin investment volume
Co-Founder affiliates must
- Generate 50,000 points in their weaker binary side or recruit at least two Co-Founder affiliates to receive a share in 1% of local MacroCoin investment volume or
- Generate 250,000 points in their weaker binary side or recruit ten Co-Founder affiliates to receive a share in 1% of global MacroCoin investment volume
When an affiliate buys an Intermediate and higher package also earn OCF shares.
- Intermediate – $200 worth of OCF shares
- VIP – $600 worth of OCF shares
- Super – $1500 worth of OCF shares
- Co-Founder – $3500 worth of OCF shares
So what is an OCF share?
OCF ownership certificates represent co-ownership of the companies in the GSA fund.
As the fund grows in value, so do it’s shares.
Members can sell their shares on the market in exchange for the share’s worth, 90 days after the date of the share’s purchase.
The company determines the value of shares and affiliates can trade shares between themselves through an internal exchange.
Macro Foundation Committee
MacroCoin awards Co-Founder affiliates with a 1% share of MacroCoin’s global investment volume.
The top 6 Co-Founder affiliates who have the highest MacroCoin balances in the world each get a 1% share of MacroCoin’s global investment volume.
Cost To Join MacroCoin
The cost to join MacroCoin as an affiliate is the cost of investment in one of the following packages:
- Starter – €250 EUR
- Intermediate – €850 EUR
- VIP – €2000 EUR
- Super – €5000 EUR
- Co-Founder – €10,000 EUR
Affiliates can upgrade their package within 30 days simply by paying the difference, after which the full price for a package upgrade must be paid.
The difference between the affiliate membership packages is the amount an affiliate can earn through the compensation plan.
The moment you have been waiting for in this MacroCoin review…
Verdict On MacroCoin
MacroCoin’s legitimacy will depend on how the value of this coin goes up…
There can be two scenerio’s here…
The proper way is the value of MacroCoin goes up by external income sources coming into the company and with affiliate investments…
The improper way which would redeem this a ponzi scheme would be newly invested funds by affiliates paying off existing members.
This second way has been happening a lot lately…
I did noticed that MacroCoin is publicly traded, not a lot of movement as of yet…
Before joining, ask what external income sources are coming in that will raise the prices of these MacroCoin’s like BitCoin for example.
Get proof in writing that it’s not about newly invested funds paying off existing members.
If they can prove it then great!
If not…I would stay away…
I hope you enjoyed my MacroCoin review and if you have any questions, leave them in the comments below…
What Do I Recommend?
If you already joined MacroCoin this still applies to you because you should never put all your eggs in one basket…
After reviewing hundreds of companies and systems over the years…
It’s the only system where you will learn how to build a business online with the right training, sales funnels and tool to sky rock this business…
Just take a look at my recent results below:
Take a look at my team members below….
In other words, they are doing great and so can you!
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your financial life (Serious people only).