Maskcara Review – Legit Beauty MLM Company or Another Scam?
Welcome to my Maskcara Review!
Chances are you have already heard the buzz surrounding this company and that’s why you’re here.
Or maybe you simply came across this review in your Google searches, but either way, I’m glad you’re here!
Choosing an online company to join can be overwhelming and it’s my job to provide you with the important information you need to make that choice.
In my review, I will talk about the company’s history, products, compensation plan, and cost to join.
So let’s get started!
Maskcara Review – The Company
Based out of Utah, Maskcara is a personal care product-based company that was founded and launched in 2013 by Cara Brook.
Cited as a “beauty blogger/makeup artist”, Brook’s social media presence began with a blog and YouTube channel that seems to have gone inactive.
Brook’s Instagram and Maskcara’s Facebook page are still regularly updated.
I cam across a New York Times article from 2014 that said that before the Maskcara company came to be, Brook was selling “her own Maskcara-branded” makeup on her website.
Maskcara Reviews – The Products
Maskcara markets and sells a line of personal care products, with a specific focus on foundation.
Our premier one of a kind IIID foundation enhances skin tone, camouflages blemishes and dark circles, sculpts features and creates the “perfect lighting” on your face all in one quick application.
The Maskcara makeup line targets the face, eyes and skin categories.
The face makeup category is broken down into subcategories of highlight, contour, lip + cheek, illuminator, setting powder and bronzer.
After a bit of browsing, it seems that Maskcara’s face and eye products are priced around $12 to $14.
The company’s skin care products include bundles for both men and women, and tops out at $140.
You can find the full range of Maskcara products, including price lists, on the company’s website.
The Maskcara Compensation Plan
Maskcara’s compensation plan is a combination of retail sales and unilevel team residual commissions.
There is also a Generation Bonus that adds to the available residual commissions, as well as additional performance-based bonuses.
Maskcara Affiliate Ranks
The Maskcara compensation plan features 10 affiliate ranks:
Each rank has its own qualification criteria:
- Hac.er – Sign up as a Maskcara affiliate
- Elite Hac.er – Generate at least 240 PV a month and 640 accumulated PV
- Top Hac.er – Maintain at least 240 PV and generate 800 GV a month and generate and maintain at least two active legs
- Ambassador – Generate and maintain at least 480 PV and 2000 GV a month and generate and maintain at least three active legs (one Top Hac.er)
- Elite Ambassador – Maintain at least 480 PV and generate 4000 GV a month and generate and maintain at least four active legs (one Top Hac.er and one Ambassador)
- Top Ambassador – Maintain at least 480 PV and generate 8000 GV a month and generate and maintain at least five active legs (one Ambassador and one Elite Ambassador)
- Influencer – Generate and maintain at least 720 PV and 20,000 GV a month and generate and maintain at least five active legs (one Elite Ambassador and one Top Ambassador)
- Elite Influencer – Maintain at least 720 PV and generate 40,000 GV a month and generate and maintain at least six active legs (two Top Ambassadors and one Influencer)
- Top Influencer – Maintain at least 720 PV and generate 80,000 GV a month and generate and maintain at least seven active legs (three Top Ambassadors, one Influencer and one Elite Influencer)
- Executive Director – Maintain at least 720 PV and generate 160,000 GV a month and generate and maintain at least seven active legs (three Top Ambassadors, one Influencer and one Top Influencer)
PV = “Personal Volume” – Sales volume accumulated by retail sales and the affiliate’s own orders.
GV = “Group Volume” – PV accumulated by the affiliate and their downline.
“Active Leg” = unilevel team leg that includes at least one Elite Hac.er or higher ranked affiliate who was directly or indirectly sponsored into the team
It should be noted that required GV at any rank cannot exceed 40% from any one unilevel leg.
Maskcara affiliates start earning at a base 20% retail commission rate.
Affiliate retail commission rates can increase to 40% based on weekly PV production.
- Generate 1 to 319 PV in a week = base 20% retail commission rate
- Generate 320 to 639 PV in a week = 25% retail commission rate for that week
- Generate 640 to 1599 PV in a week = 30% retail commission rate for that week
- Generate 1600 to 3199 PV in a week = 35% retail commission rate for that week
- Generate 3200 or more PV in a week = 40% retail commission rate for that week
Residual commissions are tracked and paid through a unilevel compensation structure.
This type of compensation structure puts an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team that places every personally sponsored affiliate right under them on level 1.
When level 1 affiliates sponsor new affiliates, they are put on the 2nd level of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
When level 2 affiliates sponsor new affiliates, they are put on the 3rd level, and this continues down as many levels as are needed.
Payable unilevel team levels are capped at five.
Residual commissions payments are a percentage of the sales volume accumulated throughout these 5 levels as follows:
- Elite Hac.er – 3% on level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates)
- Top Hac.er – 3% on levels 1 and 2
- Ambassador – 4% on levels 1 and 2 and 2% on level 3
- Elite Ambassador – 4% on levels 1 and 2, 3% on level 3 and 2% on level 4
- Top Ambassador and higher – 5% on levels 1 and 2, 4% on level 3, 3% on level 3 and 2% on level 5
The Generation Bonus is how Maskcara affiliates can earn beyond the first 5 levels of their unilevel team.
A generation is described as when an Influencer and higher ranked affiliate is present in a unilevel leg.
Once that Influencer is found, affiliates under are considered to be the first generation of that unilevel leg.
If there is a second Influencer or higher ranked affiliate further down the leg, the first generation is capped off there and the second generation begins right after them.
If there are no more Influencer or higher ranked affiliates then the first generation continues down the full length of that leg.
With this generation steup, Influencer and higher ranked Maskcara affiliates can earn the Generation Bonus for up to 3 generations per unilevel team leg:
- Influencers earn a 3% Generation Bonus on up to one generation per unilevel team leg
- Elite Influencers earn a 3% Generation Bonus on up to two generations
- Top Influencers and Executive Directors earn a 3% Generation Bonus on the first two generations and 4% on the third
The Enroller Bonus is a percentage bonus on PV accumulated by personally sponsored affiliates.
- Elite and Top Hac.ers receive a 5% Enroller Bonus
- Ambassador and Elite Ambassadors receive a 6% Enroller Bonus
- Top Ambassador and higher ranked affiliates receive a 7% Enroller Bonus
Due to the fact that PV can be retail sales or an affiliate’s own purchases, this bonus doubles as a potential retail and sponsor-based bonus.
Personal Leader Bonus
The Personal Leader Bonus is based on a percentage of Personal Leader Group volume.
Maskcara affiliates ranked at Influencer and higher qualify for a 2% Personal Leader Bonus.
Unfortunately, I couldn’t actually find a description of what a Personal Leader Group is.
Cost to Join Maskcara
The cost to join Maskcara as an affiliate is $199 for a Basic Artist Kit or $399 for a Pro Artist Kit.
The only difference between the two kits is that the Pro Artist Kit comes with more bundled Maskcara products.
Maskcara Beauty Review Video
Verdict on Maskcara
Okay, now it’s time for my final verdict…
SO does the Maskcara scam exist?
Well of course not!
The company has legit products with retail focus incentives which is a must in 2019 and beyond when it comes to network marketing companies.
This way it keeps them away from pyramid scheme territory.
The best thing to do is to buy some of the products and see how you like them.
From there, you can decide to join as an affiliate based on your experience with their products.
Thanks for reading my Maskcara review! Feel free to leave a comment or question down below…
Take Your Business To The Next Level…
Before you continue reading…
This is TRIED, TESTED and GIVES TONS OF VALUE.
If you are struggling online or with network marketing and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
Plus if you are already in a Network Marketing or affiliate marketing company, this will work for that as well…(imagine getting customers to you on demand).
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)