Mize Network Review – Legit Opportunity in 2018 or Huge Scam?
Welcome to my Mize Network Review!
Chances are someone approached you about the business and now you landed here to make sure it’s legit.
The good news is I am going to walk you through everything so you can make the right decision.
Just remember to pay close attention and read this to the end…
Mize Network Company Review
Mize Network for some reason doesn’t have any info on who runs or owns the company.
I do know that the Mize Network website domain “mize.network” was privately registered on October 26th, 2017.
With more digging I found out that Adrian Jacuzzi is the owner and CEO of Mize Network.
I guess after all those companies, he decided to do his own thing…
Or it could be that Infinitum Flame took a crap lol.
Anyway, let’s take a look at the products next inside of this Mize Network review…
Mize Network Products
After doing some digging, I realized they don’t have any products or services at the retail level, but you can promote the affiliate membership.
But once you become an affiliate, you can access their products which are called:
- Mize Academy
- The App
Only thing is you can’t just go on their website and buy as a customer, you have to become a member…
That’s all I am saying…
Anyway, let’s take a look at the compensation plan next.
Mize Network Compensation Plan
Mize Network compensation plan rewards members to sponsor new members into the company who invest.
Mize Network Sponsoring Commissions
Mize Network leverages a unilevel compensation plan to pay their affiliates through five levels.
You get paid a percentage of the investments made by your downline members.
This is what it all looks like:
- Level 1 (Personally sponsored members) – 10%
- Level 2 – 0.5%
- Level 3 – 1%
- Level 4 – 1.5%
- Level 5 – 2%
You can also get extra bonuses if you hit a certain amount of volume in your first 48 hours of getting started.
- Generate €2500 EUR in sponsored downline investment volume and receive a €250 EUR bonus
- Generate €5000 EUR in sponsored downline investment volume and receive a €450 EUR bonus
- Generate €10,000 EUR in sponsored downline investment volume and receive an €800 EUR bonus
- Generate €25,000 EUR in sponsored downline investment volume and receive a €1750 EUR bonus
All residuals are paid through a binary compensation plan…
This just means you have two legs, left and a right.
End of each day, Mize Network adds up all the volume on both legs and pays you on the weaker leg as a percentage.
The amount you can get will depends on what you invested…
- Invest with a Light package and receive 5%
- Invest with a Beginner or Starter package and receive 8%
- Invest in a Standard or higher package and receive 10%
Any left over volume is carried over to the next day.
You can get a 5% matching bonus on the binary which pays five levels deep through a unilevel compensation plan.
The amount of levels you get will depend on how much your members invest:
- People invest €25,000 EUR and qualify for the Matching Bonus on level 1 (Personally sponsored members)
- People invest €100,000 EUR and qualify for the Matching Bonus on levels 1 and 2
- People invest €350,000 EUR and qualify for the Matching Bonus on levels 1 to 3
- People invest €750,000 EUR and qualify for the Matching Bonus on levels 1 to 4
- People to invest €1,500,000 EUR and qualify for the Matching Bonus on levels 1 to 5
Mize Network SuperPool
Apparently Mize Network takes 50% of the invested funds every month to pay affiliates.
No further details have been given.
Crypto Assets Fund
Mize Network apparently generate revenue through crypto asset fund.
15% of the revenue generated is paid to affiliates.
Mize Network will give you bonuses depending on how much your members invest:
- Bronze (Get others to invest €25,000 EUR) – Paid trip to a “leadership training event”
- Silver (Get others to invest €100,000 EUR) – MacBook Pro, iPhone X and Apple watch
- Gold (Get others to invest €350,000 EUR) –Dream trip to a “luxury destination”
- Platinum (Get others to invest €750,000 EUR) – No details
- Diamond (Get others to invest €1,500,000 EUR) – No details
Cost To Join Mize Network
Mize Network will run you anywhere between €50 to €25,000 EUR.
- Light – €50 EUR
- Beginner – €250 EUR
- Starter – €500 EUR
- Standard – €1000 EUR
- Extended – €2500 EUR
- Business – €5000 EUR
- Premium – €10,000 EUR
- Ultimate – €25,000 EUR
The moment you have been waiting for inside of this Mize Network review…
Verdict On Mize Network
Unlike a lot of Mize Network reviews out there, I am going to call this how it is…
I call legit companies legit and I call out scams period.
I am not one of those people who calls everything a scam lol.
Anyway, let’s see how Mize Network did…
After looking at Adrian’s past history, he didn’t really promote any legit companies…
They ended up being some kind of MLM cryptocurrency scam…
Which is said…
It looks like Mize Network isn’t legal in the US because they are not registered with the SEC.
They promise ROI’s and when I looked at their traffic stats, 44% of their traffic comes from the USA.
I believe you are going to have different USA states rolling out cease and desists on Mize Network like every other crypto MLM company in the USA.
Anyway because of that, I give this the following rating: [yasr_overall_rating]
I hope you enjoyed my Mize Network review and if you have any questions feel free to ask below…
My #1 Recommendation
Before you continue reading…
This is TRIED, TESTED and GIVES TONS OF VALUE.
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
The best part is you don’t have to recruit a single person which is insane
Plus there is a refund guarantee, so there is no risk.
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)