My Ads Family Review – Legit Company or Big Scam? Find Out Here…
Welcome to my My Ads Family Review!
There has been some buzz about this company lately, so I decided it’s time for another review!
I always say that anyone who is thinking about joining a new company should always thoroughly research it before signing up.
This is one of the best ways to make sure that your hard-earned money is in good hands.
This review will cover the company, the products and the compensation plan.
So let’s get right to it!
My Ads Family – The Company
The first thing I found was an affiliate newsletter that claims that My Ads Family is a ‘sister site of ViralCrypto Team‘.
Viral Crypto is another MLM company that was launched a few months back.
The My Ads Family website domain was registered on November 27th, 2016 as “myadsfamily.com” and lists Peter Borel as the owner with an address in Sweden.
Well, not too much information there, so let’s move on to the products.
My Ads Family Reviews – The Products
My Ads Family does not offer any retail products or services.
Affiliates who join My Ads Family can only market and sell the affiliate membership.
Once an affiliate signs up, they can buy matrix cycler and revenue sharing positions.
These positions come with various ad credits, which affiliates can use to display advertising on the company website.
The My Ads Family Compensation Plan
My Ads Family features a compensation plan that combines a three-tier matrix cycler with revenue sharing.
My Ads Family operates as a subscription-based three-tier matrix cycler:
- Bronze – $15 and then $25 every 10 days
- Silver – $25 and then $60 every 10 days
- Gold – $50 and then $120 every 10 days
The first fee includes one position and the subsequent continuing subscription offers one position for ten days.
- a Bronze subscription generates ten $2 positions
- a Silver subscription generates ten $5 positions
- a Gold subscription generates ten $10 positions
Each cycler uses a 2×4 matrix that requires 30 positions to be complete.
- Filling a Bronze matrix pays $764
- Filling a Silver matrix pays $2064
- Filling a Gold matrix pays $4128
There is also a matching bonus that is paid as personally sponsored affiliates complete each level of their matrix like so:
- Bronze – $1 match for filling level 2, $4 match for filling level 3 and $48 match for filling level 3
- Silver – $2 match for filling level 2, $16 match for filling level 3 and $160 match for filling level 4
- Gold – $4 match for filling level 2, $32 match for filling level 4 and $320 match for filling level 5
Cycler Referral Commissions
Affiliates can also earn referral commissions that are paid out on both the initial fees and the continuous matrix subscription payments.
These commissions are paid down 5 levels of recruitment through a uni-level structure like so:
- Bronze initial fee – $1.50 on level 1 (Personally sponsored members) and $1 on level 2 and 50 cents on level 3
- Bronze subscription – $5 on level 1, 2% on level 2 and $1 on levels 3 to 5
- Silver initial fee – $2.50 on level 1, $1.50 on level 2 and $1 on level 3
- Silver subscription – $10 on level 1, $5 on level 2, $2 on levels 3 and 4 and $1 on level 5
- Gold initial fee – $5 on level 1, $3.50 on level 2 and $1.50 on level 3
- Gold subscription – $20 on level 1, $10 on level 2, $5 on level 3, $3 on level 4 and $2 on level 5
For an affiliate to join the revenue sharing pool within My Ads Family, they must purchase a $10 revenue sharing position that offers 120% ROI.
Affiliates earn a $1 referral commission every time a personally sponsored affiliate purchases a position.
Cost To Join My Ads Family
The cost to join My Ads Family as an affiliate is free, but affiliates are required to buy at least one cycler ($15 to $170) or revenue sharing position ($10) in order to participate in the compensation plan.
The moment you have been waiting for in this My Ads Family review…
Verdict On My Ads Family
The problem with My Ads Family it has a Rev Share component which won’t work for the long haul…
Not only that, they don’t have any real products or services that will add value to peoples lives…
Some people might say, “Well, they give you ad credits and it’s an advertising service”, the problem with that is…
It’s not enough to become “legit” in the governments eyes specially in the USA…
Traffic Monsoon followed this similar business model and now is getting suede by the SEC which kind of sucks for these Rev Share companies…
Goes to show if you get big enough, big brother is watching lol.
Anyway, I can’t recommend this because it has no real products or anything retail…
I hope you enjoyed My Ads family review and if you have any questions, leave them in the comments below…
What Do I Recommend?
After reviewing hundreds of companies and systems over the years…
It’s the only system where you will learn how to build a business online with the right training, tools and one on one coaching…
Yes one on one coaching that will help you start up, setup and scale your business step by step.
Just take a look at my recent results below:
Take a look at my team members below:
In other words, it’s working great!
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your financial life (serious people only…)