My Cryptobit Review – Legit Biz Op or Big Scam? Find Out Here…
Welcome to the My Cryptobit Review!
Whether you’ve been on this website before and use it as your trusty navigation guide through the world of MLM or this is your first visit, I’m glad that you’ve decided to pause at our pitstop on your journey to making money.
It means that you are doing your due diligence before jumping in.
But trust me, in MLM, when you’ve done your research, the returns can be big…
So, are you ready for the ride?
In my review, I’ll cover vital information about the company’s history, products, compensation plan, cost to join, and a final verdict with my opinion of My Cryptobit
Without further ado, let’s get started!
My Cryptobit Review – The Company
As many MLMs do, this company seems to operate within the cryptocurrency niche.
When doing my research, I quickly learned that a lot of the executives didn’t provide any credible proof of their background…
Specifically, David Bras and Ozcan Come.
Come is currently listed as the CEO and founder of the company and Bras’ background includes the Department Marketing Content and founder/CEO.
Okay, so that’s all in that department. So, let’s keep going, shall we?
My Cryptobit Reviews – The Products
My Cryptobit has no products or services for retail, however affiliates can market the membership.
The membership does include perks, including access to an app that “includes everything important about the cryptomarket” as well as the folllowing:
- ICO Research
- A Long-Term Coin Portfolio
- An Airdrop Service
- Daily Bitcoin Analysis
- One Tap Trading and
- Important Market News
The My Cryptobit Compensation Plan
Affiliates are required to invest for an ROI, however further information is hard to come by when doing research.
As far as I know, affiliates can pay up to $1500 in additional membership fees, which the company then uses to pay out sponsorship commissions.
My Cryptobit Affiliate Ranks
There are 13 affiliate ranks within this company’s plan as outlined below with the required criteria:
- Rookie – Sign up as a My Cryptobit affiliate
- Bronze – Generate $1500 or more in accumulated downline membership fees
- Silver – Generate $5000 or more in accumulated downline membership fees
- Gold – Generate $25,000 or more in accumulated downline membership fees
- Platinum – Generate $50,000 or more in accumulated downline membership fees
- Sapphire – Generate $100,000 or more in accumulated downline membership fees
- Ruby – Generate $250,000 or more in accumulated downline membership fees
- Emerald – Generate $500,000 or more in accumulated downline membership fees
- Diamond – Generate $1,500,000 or more in accumulated downline membership fees
- Double Diamond – Generate $3,000,000 or more in accumulated downline membership fees
- Blue Diamond – Generate $7,500,000 or more in accumulated downline membership fees
- Black Diamond – Generate $18,000,000 or more in accumulated downline membership fees
- Imperial Diamond – Generate $48,000,000 or more in accumulated downline membership fees
My Cryptobit pays commissions through a unilevel compensation structure capped at 10 levels (note that commissions can only be earned on three levels)
After sponsoring at least three affiliates and constructing a fifteen-affiliate team, these affiliates are able to earn residual commissions as outlined below:
- Level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates) – 15%
- Levels 2 and 3 – 5%
- Level 4 – 4%
- Level 5 – 3%
- Level 6 – 2%
- Level 7 – 3%
- Levels 8 and 9 – 4%
- Level 10 – 5%
Global Bonus Pools
Bonus pools are 10% accumulated profits offered to Sapphire or higher ranked affiliates as equal shares as outlined below:
- Sapphire – 2% Global Bonus Pool
- Ruby – 2% Global Bonus Pool
- Emerald – 1% Global Bonus Pool
- Diamond – 1% Global Bonus Pool
- Double Diamond – 1% Global Bonus Pool
- Blue Diamond – 1% Global Bonus Pool
- Black Diamond – 1% Global Bonus Pool
- Imperial Diamond – 1% Global Bonus Pool
Cost to Join My Cryptobit
The cost to join My Cryptobit is dependent on the length of membership as outlined below:
- $500 for three months
- $900 for six months or
- $1500 annually
For maximum income opportunity, additional investments are expected.
Verdict on My Cryptobit
From what I see at first glance, My Cryptobit sells a small picture for a large price…
And that’s just to enter through the gate to see it.
The idea that investors will front a large amount of money and then wait it out for returns is a bit of a stretch.
And then there is the additional investment opportunity attached to this.
As far as I can see, they don’t actually seem to offer up any of the proof of their trading revenue.
And these services offered on their website, or rather their “trades” don’t actually act as a legitimate replacement of audited accounting.
If anything, I would classify it more as a securities offering.
And of course, that just brings up the issue of regulation… jurisdictions… legality.
There is a very real chance of this being a Ponzi scam, and this can only be backed by the non-existent pasts of the founders and their claim of 695% ROI every 40 days.
Only time will tell us how this company moves forward, I guess.
And to be frank, I don’t see this sinking ship living for much longer.
Thank you for reading this My Cryptobit review! Feel free to leave a comment or question down below if you have any…
My #1 Recommendation
Before you continue reading…
This is TRIED, TESTED and GIVES TONS OF VALUE.
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
Plus if you are already in a Network Marketing or affiliate marketing company, this will work for that as well…(imagine getting customers to you on demand).
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)