Nefful Review – Legit Company or Big Scam? Find Out Right Here…
Welcome to my Nefful Review!
With the buzz I have been hearing about this company lately, I decided to check it out and do a review.
Researching a company before joining is always your best bet, so I am glad you are here!
This review will go over the company, the products and the compensation plan.
Find out if this is the ultimate work from home business model or not…
Let’s get right to it!
Nefful Review – The Company
Founded in 1973 by Hisami Kamijo, Nefful is based out of Japan and is currently run by Chairman Toshiya Kamijo.
Nefful began expanding throughout the world in the 1980s. Starting with Taiwan (1989), the company went on to expand to the US (2002), Hong Kong (2005), Malaysia (2006) and Singapore (2010).
Nefful currently has about 600,000 affiliates throughout the world and belongs to the Direct Selling Association in the US.
They also go by Nefful International.
Alright, so let’s move on to the products.
Nefful Reviews – The Products
A quick perusal of the company website revealed that Nefful markets a variety of “negative ion” clothing, bedding and accessories.
The Nefful website also says that:
negative ions may not be unusual, but negative ion clothing is.
Numerous studies have shown that negative ions have a positive effect on good health and even aging.
Although Nefful makes these claims, they website does not provide any studies with proof that their products are linked to positive health effects.
Nefful’s claim to fame is something called “Nefflon”. The Nefful website explains what it is:
The unique Nefflon fiber blend surrounds you with negative ions. Negative ions are beneficial for your body.
Exposure to an abundant amount of negative ions has been shown to enhance three essential areas; enhance oxygen utilization, improve mental concentration, and raise levels of alertness.
Consequential health benefits of negative ions also include, it could ease pain, increase metabolism, provide a positive outlook towards life, encourage blood circulation, enhance our immune system, and help regulate our autonomic nervous system.
In addition, Nefflon protects against harmful transmission of positive ions protecting you anytime, anywhere.
You can find a complete product catalog on the Nefful website.
Some of the products that caught my eye included:
- Blanket – $1800
- Shaw – l$380
- Beanie -$96
- Knee or Elbow Support – $160
- Cardigan – $550
- Leg Warmers – $135
- Circulation Socks – $95
- Women’s Panties – $110
- Men’s Boxer Shorts and Briefs – $98
- Long Underpants – $275 ($550 for a top and bottom set)
They also sells various other products, including a “veggie wash”, natural detergent, dishwashing liquid and a nutritional support for the brain called OptiBrain.
The Nefful Compensation Plan
To participate in the Nefful compensation plan, an affiliate must buy Nefful products and sponsors others who also purchase items.
Nefful Affiliate Ranks
The Nefful compensation plan features six affiliate ranks, which are the following:
- Consultant – Sign up as an affiliate for $55
- Manager – Generate 150,000 GV over three consecutive months across your first three unilevel levels
- Area Manager – Personally recruit and maintain two Manager ranked affiliates and generate 600,000 GV over three consecutive months
- Area Manager+ – Personally recruit and maintain two Area Managers ranked affiliates
- Area General Manager – Personally recruit and maintain five Area Managers and generate 6,000,000 GV a month
There is also a rank called Nefful Executive Top Leader which is the highest affiliate rank in Nefful.
This rank has slightly different qualification criteria, which is to generate 100 million GV in a calendar year.
The GV (group volume) works like this:
- 100% of personal and personal down-line sales volume
- 60% of sales volume from personally recruited Area General Managers
- 40% on second generation Area General Managers
- 20% on third generation Area General Managers
Retail Commission Payout
Nefful affiliates can also earn a 20% commission by reselling products they have brought from Nefful to other retail customers.
Nefful does not take retail orders or payment directly from their retail customers.
Residual Commission Payout
There are also residual commissions available to Nefful affiliates and are paid out through a uni-level compensation structure.
What is a uni-level compensation structure For Nefful?
It is a compensation structure that puts an affiliate at the top of a uni-level team with each personally sponsored affiliate being put right under the affiliate (this makes level 1).
When a level 1 affiliate brings in new affiliates, they are put on level 2 of the original affiliate’s uni-level team.
When a level 2 affiliate brings in new affiliates, they are put on level 3, etc.
Nefful affiliates earn residual commissions like this:
- Manager – 10% commission up until another Manager affiliate is found (each unilevel leg is paid out independently from the rest)
- Area Manager – 25% commission on Consultant Sales Volume (infinite depth) and 15% on Manager or higher sales volume (infinite depth)
- Area Manager+ and higher – 30% commission on Consultant sales volume (infinite depth) and 20% on Manager or higher sales volume (infinite depth)
A Leadership Bonus allows Nefful affiliates to earn on the sales volume made by the generations within their uni-level team.
Generations occur when an affiliate of the same rank is present in each individual uni-level leg.
- Manager ranked affiliates receive 5% on their first Manager generation, 2% on the second and 1% on the third
- Area Manager ranked affiliates receive 5% on their first Manager generation, 2% on the second and 1% on the third
- Area General Manager and higher ranked affiliates receive 2% on their first generation, 1.5% on the second generation and 1% on the third
An incentive bonus is available to the Area General Manager rank and higher. These affiliates can earn a 2.5% volume bonus on the generated sales volume of their whole down-line.
If an affiliate reaches the Executive Top Leader rank, they will receive a 0.5% monthly share of Nefful’s company-wide sales volume.
Cost To Join Nefful
The cost to join Nefful as an affiliate is $55.
Nefful Review – The Verdict
So they do have some interesting products and overall the Nefful Scam doesn’t exist…
Some Nefful reviews are WAYYY too biased towards their own agenda, but I like to be as neutral as possible.
The best thing to do is actually try the products and see how you like them and compare them to the general marketplace.
If the products are TOO expensive compared to the market, then they won’t sell that well…
However, if they are competitively priced, then you are good to go.
The commission rates are also not too bad, they are not as good as let’s say Digital Altitude that pays 60% in total…
But they are fair…
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Nefful review and if you have any questions, leave them in the comments below…
Jesse What Do You Recommend?
First of all Nefful is a great company, but never put all your eggs in one basket…
You should always have multiple streams of income no matter what specially when they don’t interfere with each other.
After reviewing hundreds of companies and systems…
It’s the only system where you will learn step by step on how to build a business online with the right training, products and one on one coaching to make sure you can start/setup and scale up once your profitable.
Just take a look at my recent results:
Better yet, take a look at my team members:
In other words, it works!
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life now (serious people only).