Welcome to my New Life Sciences Review!
There has been some recent buzz going on about this company, which means it’s time for another review!
Anytime a new company pops up, I always conduct thorough research to figure out if it’s legit or not.
I would recommend you do the same thing!
Educating yourself about the company before joining it is always a great way to ensure you are making the right decision!
This review will assist you in making that choice by going over the company background, the products, and the compensation plan.
So without further ado…
Let’s get to it!
New Life Sciences Review – The Company
It looks like this company is operating out of Japan and specialize in the weight loss and nutritional supplement MLM niches.
The product return addresses listed on the company’s website is the US and Europe (Germany), nonetheless Saitama, Japan seems to be the only physical address given.
The company’s Terms and Conditions propose that the company is based out of Texas:
The State of Texas is the place of the origin of this Contract and is where the Company accepted the offer of the Applicant to become a Distributor and where the Distributor entered into the Contract with the Company.
I am not sure why the company does not provide a corporate address in Texas on their website.
Asia Sciences is what the company initially launched as in 2014.
The transition to New Life Sciences seems to have taken place in the mid-2016.
I couldn’t find a reason why they changed the name…
The head of the company is CEO Rick Creighton.
According to Creighton’s New Life Sciences corporate bio;
Mr. Creighton has spent over 20 years in the Direct Selling industry as a distributor and building highly successful teams.
His largest team exceeded 250,000 distributors!
He is also a former owner of a Direct Sales Company with sales in over 70 countries.
Rick Creighton says he is from Austin, Texas on his LinkedIn profile.
It shows that he is listed as the co-founder of the company.
Before launching Asia Sciences in 2014, Creighton was involved in BodyExtreme.
Creighton co-founded BodyExtreme in 2000 and operated as a nutritional supplement MLM company.
At one point of time BodyExtreme seemed to have merged with TelExtreme, a cellular service MLM business opportunity.
New Life Sciences Reviews – The Products
There are a wide range of weight loss, nutritional supplement and “water enhancement” products that the company markets.
· BodyDrive – “stimulate the immune system with anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal, ingredients with the purpose of detoxifying the body and loading it with super nutrition”, retails at $44.95 a box
· Cellular Tea – herb-based tea beverage, retails at $56.95 a box
· Total Body Tea – “a powerful source of antioxidants and other great natural ingredients”, retails at $44.95 a box
· Ideal Pitcher – ” changes your questionable tap water into the cleanest, mineral rich and best tasting pitcher water available” (compensation plan suggests retail cost is $99.95)
· LeanUs Coffee – “a powerful source of natural metabolic enhancers and natural weight management ingredients”, retails at $44.95 a box
· Shower System – “creates a noticeably different shower experience that will leave you feeling refreshed and relaxed”, retails at $139.95
· Water Ionizer – H2 water infuser with 13 stage filtration system, retails at $2895.95
The New Life Sciences Compensation Plan
New Life Schances compensation plan pays members to sell their products to retail customers and rewards affiliates to bring in business partners.
Both a unilevel and binary compensation plan is used inside of New Life Sciences.
On top of that, you can get generational matches and monthly bonuses…
New Life Sciences Ranks
In New Life Sciences compensation plan there are 9 affiliate ranks in total.
Below I listed the qualifications needed to hit the ranks:
· Affiliate – Sponsor at least 2 affiliates (one on either side of the binary team)
· Team Leader – Make 2 sales on either side of the binary team (retail or sponsor affiliates) totaling 50 PV
· Manager – Make 3 sales on either side of the binary team (retail or sponsored affiliates) totaling 70 PV and have a monthly downline volume of 2500 GV (no more than 40% from any one unilevel leg)
· Director – Make 4 sales on either side of the binary team (retail or sponsored affiliates) and have a monthly downline volume of 7,500 GV (no more than 40% from any one unilevel leg)
· Executive Director – Make 5 sales on either side of the binary team (retail or sponsored affiliates) and have a monthly downline volume of 17,500 GV (no more than 40% from any one unilevel leg)
· Presidential Director – Make 6 sales on either side of the binary team (retail or sponsored affiliates) and have a monthly downline volume of 40,000 GV (no more than 40% from any one unilevel leg)
· Presidential Elite – Make 7 sales on either side of the binary team (retail or sponsored affiliates) and have a monthly downline volume of 100,000 GV (no more than 40% from any one unilevel leg)
· Crown – Have a monthly downline volume of 250,000 GV (no more than 40% from any one unilevel leg)
· Crown Elite – have a monthly downline volume of 500,000 GV (no more than 40% from any one unilevel leg)
PV is short for “Personal Volume” and is sales volume accumulated by retail sales and by the affiliate’s purchases of products for personal use.
GV is short for “Group Volume” and is PV accumulated by an affiliate’s downline.
When you sell products to retail customers inside of New Life Sciences, the companies affiliates are paid a commission.
The compensation plan states that retail commissions ‘can range from as low as $5 up to $1,000 depending on the sale‘.
Bear in mind that for “machines” (apparently the water ionizer), the businesses compensation plan states that affiliates have to be “machine qualified” to get retail commissions.
When you are Machine Qualified an affiliates is required to buy a machine or sell 2 machines to retail customers.
The affiliates of the company who are not Machine Qualified will get half of the $1000 commission accumulated ($500 is given up to the 1st Machine Qualified upline affiliate).
A few product packages accumulate a 5 generation deep residual retail commission, compensated through a unilevel compensation structure.
Residual retail sales are compensated through a unilevel compensation structure.
If you don’t know what a unilevel is take a look at the example below…
- Level 1: Personally enrolled members
- Level 2: Level 1’s personally enrolled members
- Level 3: Level 2’s personally enrolled members
- And so one…
Now you know what that looks like…
Initially the residual commissions are paid down unlimited depth through the unilevel compensation plan structure.
When an Executive Director or higher ranked affiliate is located in a unilevel leg, it is capped off at the first generation.
After that residual retail commissions are compensated down 4 levels from the level the Executive Director is currently on (for only that leg).
The 5 generations compensate the ranked-based as follows:
· Affiliate who makes the sale = Tier 1 commission
· Next downline affiliate = Tier 2 commission
· First downline Director affiliate = Tier 3 commission
· Second downline Director affiliate = Tier 4 commission
· First downline Executive Director affiliate = Tier 5 commission
Despite the fact that it is not specifically not clarified, I truly believe that higher ranked affiliates collect tiers under their rank (even though only 1 tier commission is compensated per affiliate).
There are examples of tier commission rates given in the company’s compensation plan, includes:
· H2000 Ionizer filter ($2895.95) – $1000 tier 1 commission, $200 tier 2 commission, $100 tier 3 commission, $50 tier 4 commission and $100 tier 5 commission
· Pro 1 Package (3 filter machines for $8985) – $1000 tier 1 commission, $400 tier 2 commission, $300 tier 3 commission and $200 tier 4 and 5 commission
· Pro 2 Package (five filter machines for $14,975) – $1500 tier 1 commission, $400 tier 2 commission, $300 tier 3 commission and $200 tier 4 and 5 commission
· Pitcher Party Packs ($209 & 299.95) – $20 tier 1 to 5 commission
· Pitcher ($99.95) – $10 tier 1 commission, $5 tiers 2 to 4 commission and $10 tier 5 commission
Inside of New Life Sciences you get compensated when you sponsor people in the business through the same residual model as retail commissions (look at the residual retail commissions above).
Examples of sponsorship commissions include:
· Director Pack – $50 tier 1 commission, $40 tier 2 commission, $20 tier 3 and 4 commission and $30 tier 5 commission
· Team Leader Pack – $30 tier 1 commission, $20 tier 2 commission and $10 tiers 3 to 5 commission
New Life Sciences compensates residual commissions through a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation plan has TWO legs, left and a right.
Every position can have two legs under them and you can get paid unlimited levels depth wise.
This is the one that looks like a pyramid…
The positions in a binary comp plan can be filled through direct and indirect sponsorship of affiliates.
Every 150 GV generated on both sides of the binary team (also known as a “cycle”) generates :
· $15 per cycle up to Presidential Director and
· $22.50 per cycle for Presidential Elite and higher ranked affiliates
Volume that is unmatched on the stronger binary side is carried over.
Keep in mind that binary earnings on a weekly basis are limited based on affiliate rank:
· Affiliates and Team Leaders are capped at $1000
· Managers are capped at $1500
· Directors are capped at $2000
· Executive Directors are capped at $2500
· Presidential Directors are capped at $3500
· Presidential Elites are capped at $7500
· Crowns and Crown Elites are capped at $10,000
Residual Commission Matching Bonus
Higher ranked company affiliates and Managers are qualified for a 4 generation deep matching bonus on residual binary commissions.
A Residual Commission Matching Bonus generation counts Manager or higher ranked affiliates, compensating up to 4 generations according to their rank:
· Manager ranked affiliates receive a 10% match on one generation (capped at $1500 a week)
· Director ranked affiliates receive a 10% match on one generation (capped at $2000 a week)
· Executive Director ranked affiliates receive a 10% match on two generations (capped at $2500 a week)
· Presidential Director ranked affiliates receive a 10% match on two generations (capped at $3500 a week)
· Presidential Elite affiliates receive a 10% match on the first and second generations and 15% on the third (capped at $7500 a week)
· Crown affiliates receive a 10% match on the first and second generations, 15% on the third and 20% on the fourth (capped at $10,000 a week)
· Crown Elite affiliates receive the same percentage match as Crowns without a weekly cap
Team Leader Residual Bonus
The Team Leader Residual Bonus ‘pays 10% of Unilevel BV for 4 compressed generations of Team Leaders.‘
This seems to be a bit confusing however, I believe that refers to a standard 4 level deep unilevel.
Team Leader Residual payments seem to be based on affiliate spend within those four levels which excludes anything that is attached to retail commissions (Why????)
Team Leader Residual Bonus pays you $2 through 5 levels:
· Team Leaders earn on 2 levels
· Managers earn on levels 1 to 3
· Directors earn on levels 1 to 4 and
· Executive Directors earn on all 5 available levels
In order to be qualified for the Team Leader Residual Bonus an affiliate of the company is required to generate 50 PV monthly, and have sponsored a minimum of 2 members (one on each side of the binary team, having 20 GV on both sides).
Higher ranked affiliates and Managers get a match on Team Leader Residual Bonus, paid out on up to 4 Manager or higher ranked generations:
· Manager affiliates receive a 10% match on one generation
· Executive Director affiliates receive a 10% match on the first and second generation
· Presidential Elite affiliates receive a 10% match on the first to third generations
· Crown affiliates receive a 10% match on the first to fourth generations
You can get paid a $500 Car Bonus on a monthly basis to Executive Director and to affiliates with higher rankings.
The monthly Car bonus goes up to $700 monthly if the qualified affiliate chooses to promote that they indeed got the car from New Life Sciences through their advertising.
If the affiliates chooses not to put their Car Bonus towards a vehicle they have an option to get 50% of the monthly bonus in monetary value.
You can get a $4000 per month Home bonus once you hit the Crown Rank.
This Home Bonus may be put towards a luxurious car lease, pending the vehicle has a New Life Sciences license plate frames along with a rear window logo.
An affiliate can opt out on putting their Home Bonus towards a home or luxury vehicle and choose to get 50% of the monthly bonus in monetary value instead.
Cost to Join New Life Sciences
The cost to join New Life Sciences as an affiliate is absolutely nothing because the membership is free.
People initially join as a retail customer. They then qualify for an affiliate when they sponsor 2 affiliates.
If a new affiliate buys a $599 to $659.95 “Director Pack”, they can qualify for the Director rank for three months in a row…
Verdict on New Life Sciences
So do you think the New Life Sciences scam exists?
Well, you are wrong if you think that way.
New Life Science is 100% legit and provide high quality retail products to customers.
If you are truly thinking about joining this company, you should probably test out the products first and see how you like them.
You also need to figure out if the products are actually competitive in the general marketplace and you are not too overpriced.
If both check out, then you are good to go!
I hope you enjoyed my New Life Sciences review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
My #1 Recommendation (Totally optional of course)
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
You can’t afford to NOT watch to watch it because it will take your game to the next level…
Take a look at my recent results below….
Take a look at my students below…
If they can do it so can YOU.
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)