NuVerus Review – Legit Business or Big Scam? Find Out Here…
Welcome to my NuVerus Review!
It seems like there are so many new MLM businesses bursting onto the scene everyday…
I’d love to just magically know everything about every new company out there, but when it comes right down to it, you really have to take the time to research it thoroughly.
Thoroughly researching it and learning anything and everything you can before you make a decision to join is the best way to ensure you are putting your money into good hands.
I want your money to make money!
And being here today is a great start…
In today’s review on NuVerus, I will let you know about the company’s history, their products and the details of their compensation plan.
Let’s get started!
NuVerus Review – The Company
The company started up in 2009 and operates in the MLM niche of nutritional supplements.
Centred out of Texas, Founder and CEO Michael Jareou heads up the company.
At the age of 26, Jareou’s NuVerus corporate biography claims that he is already a multi-millionaire.
(Jareou) started Digital Security Network,(DSN) and because of his excellent business capabilities, DSN became one of the biggest electronic security companies in the USA .
He then sold DSN, to Ameritech, a Fortune 100 company.
He then founded the Physicians Wellness Group (PWG), which in short time grew to be a multi-million dollar network marketing and distribution company.
His ingenuity started the popular “As Seen On TV” retail stores that we have all seen.
He is known world-wide as a savvy businessman.
Surprisingly, there is no information from any third-party on Physicians Wellness Group.
The Physicians Wellness Group is mentioned on the company website, which hints towards a merger of the companies in my opinion.
The description of their “doctor program” suggests that the Physicians Wellness Group seems to target medical professionals as a marketing division of the company.
The Physicians Wellness Group (PWG)offers a unique business opportunity to participate in the exploding and high growth Wellness Industry and an emerging company that fills a huge demand.
Our product are available through liscensed [sic[ physician practices and exclusively made to meet the need of there patients [sic].
PWG has committed all of its resources toward the development of a world wide billion dollar company with its adaptive and growth-oriented infrastructure, first-class turkey marketing program, high-quality technology products and tradition of excellence.
We are looking for a limited number of entrepreneurs, business professionals, health care professionals, and doctors to join us.
This seems to be Jareou’s first large MLM venture as a corporate executive.
Presently, the company has many offices located all over the world including: Nigeria, South Africa, Japan, Bangladesh, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand and Trinidad & Tobago (almost an endless list).
Nigeria and Bangladesh are where the company seems to currently be the most active.
The data from Alexa estimates the 2 countries make up the greatest majority of online visitors to the company website at 90% combined.
NuVerus Reviews – The Products
The company has a variety of health and nutritional supplements on the market.
NuVerus Plus is their leading product.
NuVerus Plus is a new kind of SuperFood geared toward today’s lifestyles.
NuVerus Plus not only tastes great and provides pure energy, it also contains powerful antioxidants that help protect the body from harmful free radicals.
Its key ingredient is Nigella Sativa, more commonly known as Black Seed.
The more common names for Nigella Sativa are: “black caraway, black cumin, fennel flower, nigella, nutmeg flower, Roman coriander and kalonji” (in case you were wondering just what that was).
The NuVerus Plus product is sold for $59.99 per 32 oz bottle.
More products bought equals bigger discounts, as 2 bottles are sold for $114.99 and 4 bottles are sold at $169.99 (which is a steal, if you want 4 bottles).
The company also promotes the following:
- NuVerus Energy – “A new kind of Antioxidant SuperFood Energy Drink”, retails at $107.95 for thirty 2.5 oz bottles (one month supply)
- NuVerus Trim – “Designed to deliver specific Super Foods that are
proven to control and suppress your appetite”, retails at $60 for a “30-60 day supply”
- NuVerus Omega – “The Only DHA enhanced SuperFood supplement you will ever need for healthier brain, eyes and body”, retails at $49.99 for an 8 oz bottle
- NuVerus NuBlend – “An innovative blend of our signature SuperFood Black Seed, with additional powerful SuperFoods including Green Coffee Bean and White Chia, blended with protein, prebiotics, and fiber”, retails at $89.99 for a canister of 30 servings
NuVerus Compensation Plan
Affiliates looking to take part in the company compensation plan are required to sign up and invest into the company.
The company compensation plans also shows the affiliates are able to earn through a commissions combination of retail and sponsorship.
What’s different here with this company’s compensation plan is that even though the company offers both unilevel and binary residual commissions, an affiliate is paid out only through the compensation structure which achieved the higher commissions for that week.
NuVerus Affiliate Ranks
The company compensation plan lists 21 affiliate ranks.
Here are the 21 ranks, along with their needed criteria to qualify:
- Associate – Sponsor at least one affiliate
- Director – Sponsor at least two affiliates
- Director 500 – Generate 500 GV a month
- Director 1000 – Generate 1000 GV a month
- Director 2000 – Generate 2000 GV a month
- Executive – Generate 3000 GV a month and sponsor and maintain at least 3 Directors
- Senior Executive – Generate 5000 GV a month and maintain at least 3 personally sponsored Directors
- Regional Executive – Generate 7000 GV a month and maintain at least 3 personally sponsored Directors
- Bronze Elite Executive – Generate 10,000 GV a month and sponsor and maintain at least 4 Directors and 1 Executive or higher
- Silver Elite Executive – Generate 15,000 GV a month and maintain at least 4 personally sponsored Directors and 1 Executive or higher
- Gold Elite Executive – Generate 20,000 GV a month and maintain at least 4 personally sponsored Directors and 1 Executive or higher
- Platinum Elite Executive – Generate 25,000 GV a month and maintain at least 4 personally sponsored Directors and 1 Executive or higher
- Emerald Executive – Generate 50,000 GV a month and sponsor and maintain at least 5 Directors and 2 Elite ranked affiliates or higher (any Elite rank)
- Double Emerald Executive – Generate 100,000 GV a month and maintain at least 5 personally sponsored Directors and 2 Elite ranked affiliates or higher (any Elite rank)
- Triple Emerald Executive – Generate 150,000 GV a month and maintain at least 5 personally sponsored Directors and 2 Elite ranked affiliates or higher (any Elite rank)
- Diamond Executive – Generate 250,000 GV a month and sponsor and maintain at least 6 Directors and 2 Emerald ranked affiliates or higher (any Emerald rank)
- Double Diamond Executive – Generate 500,000 GV a month and maintain at least 6 personally sponsored Directors and 2 Emerald ranked affiliates or higher (any Emerald rank)
- Triple Diamond Executive – Generate 750,000 GV a month and maintain at least 6 personally sponsored Directors and 2 Emerald ranked affiliates or higher (any Emerald rank)
- Presidential Executive – Generate 1,000,000 GV a month and sponsor and maintain at least 7 Directors and 2 Diamond ranked affiliates or higher (any Diamond rank)
- 1-Star Presidential Executive – Generate 2,000,000 GV a month and maintain at least 7 personally sponsor Directors, 1 Diamond ranked affiliate or higher (any Diamond rank) and 1 Presidential ranked affiliate or higher (any Presidential rank)
- 2-Star Presidential Executive – Generate 3,000,000 GV a month and maintain at least 7 personally sponsored Directors and 2 Presidential ranked affiliates or higher (any Presidential rank)
GV (Group Volume) is sales volume achieved through an affiliate and their downline (affiliate purchases and retail sales).
Retail and Recruitment Commissions
Company affiliates earn the same commission rate on retail customers and Fast Start Product Package buy-ins newly sponsored affiliates.
The determination of commissions amount paid out depends on which Fast Start Product Package an affiliate purchased when they signed up.
- “Kit only” affiliates (no Fast Start Product Package) earn a 5% sponsorship commission rate
- Basic Package affiliates earn a 10% sponsorship commission rate
- Business Package affiliates earn a 15% sponsorship commission rate
- Professional Package affiliates earn a 20% sponsorship commission rate
Residual Commissions (unilevel)
The company uses a unilevel compensation model to pay out residual commissions to its affiliates.
The unilevel compensation model puts an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team and places any personally sponsored affiliate on level 1 right underneath the original affiliate.
When a level 1 affiliate sponsors new affiliates, they are then put onto level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
When a level 2 affiliate sponsors new affiliates, they are then placed onto level 3, and levels continue to be created like this down a hypothetical never ending amount of levels.
Payable unilevel levels are capped at Level 6, where commissions that are paid out will be done so as a percentage of sales volume (including retail) achieved among those 6 levels:
- Level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates) – 10%
- Level s – 4%
- Level 3 – 3%
- Level 4 – 2%
- Levels 5 and 6 – 1%
NOTE: The company pays residual commissions either through a unilevel or binary model, depending on which model made higher commissions that week.
Residual Commissions (binary)
The company uses a binary compensation model to pay residual commissions through to its affiliates.
The binary compensation model puts an affiliate onto the top of a binary team, where the next level is divided into 2 sides (left/right).
The 1st level of a binary team will hold two positions and the 2nd level is made by dividing the first two positions into a further two positions each, creating 4 positions in total on level 2.
Any future levels of the binary team are made as needed, and each new level will hold 2X as many positions as the level before it.
The binary team positions are filled through direct and indirect sponsorship of new affiliates.
NOTE: The company does not limit the growth of how deep a binary team may grow to.
At the end of every week, the company adds up new investment volume for both sides of the binary team.
Company affiliates earn a percentage commission on matched volume, which is based on the amount they paid when they initially signed up to be an affiliate.
- “Kit only” affiliates receive a 5% binary commission rate
- Basic Package affiliates receive a 10% binary commission rate
- Business Package affiliates receive a 15% binary commission rate
- Professional Package affiliates receive a 20% binary commission rate
The matched volume is then cleared and any leftover volume from the stronger binary side is carried over and added to the next week.
NOTE: The 15% and 20% binary commission rates that are earned by Business and Professional Package affiliates is for 6 months, as stated in the company compensation plan.
Following the 6 month period, rank-based binary commission rates are then earned as follows:
- Director 2000 – 10% capped at $250 a week
- Director 1000 – 10% capped at $500 a week
- Director 2000 – 10% capped at $1000 a week
- Executive – 11% capped at $1500 a week
- Senior Executive – 11% capped at $2000 a week
- Regional Executive – 11% capped at $2500 a week
- Bronze Elite Executive – 12% capped at $3000 a week
- Silver Elite Executive – 12% capped at $4000 a week
- Gold Elite Executive – 12% capped at $5000 a week
- Platinum Elite Executive – 12% capped at $6000 a week
- Emerald Executive – 13% capped at $8000 a week
- Double Emerald Executive – 13% capped at $9000 a week
- Triple Emerald Executive – 13% capped at $10,000 a week
- Diamond Executive – 14% capped at $15,000 a week
- Double Diamond Executive – 14% capped at $17,500 a week
- Triple Diamond Executive – 14% capped at $20,000 a week
- Presidential Executive – 15% capped at $25,000 a week
- 1-Star Presidential Executive – 15% capped at $30,000 a week
- 2-Star Presidential Executive – 15% capped at $35,000 a week
The company pays a Matching Bonus on either the residual unilevel or binary commissions earned though an affiliate’s downline team.
NOTE: Only affiliates who bought the Business and Professional Package level are qualified for the Matching Bonus with the company.
The Matching Bonus is paid through the same unilevel team that residual commissions are paid through, and this is capped to 7 levels of sponsorship.
- Levels 1 to 4 – 10% match
- Levels 5 to 7 – 5% match
The amount of unilevel team levels the Matching Bonus pays out on is determined by the affiliate’s rank:
- Executive – Level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates)
- Regional Executive – Levels 1 and 2
- Bronze Elite Executive – Levels 1 to 3
- Platinum Elite Executive – Levels 1 to 4
- Emerald Executive – Levels 1 to 5
- Triple Emerald Executive – Levels 1 to 6
- Diamond Executive – Levels 1 to 7
Cost To Join NuVerus
The cost to join NuVerus as an affiliate comes with a membership of $49.95 and affiliates have an “optional” Fast Start Product Package to buy offered by the company:
- Basic – (not stated)
- Business – (not stated)
- Professional – (not stated)
Company affiliates who just sign-up with the membership fee of $49.95 have a considerably restricted income potential.
Verdict of NuVerus
You made it to the end of my review, and after all the research and reading I would have to say that I do not think this company is 100% legit…
While this company is readily promoting its top seller, NuVerus Plus, as a “remarkable, natural, able to offer herbal remedies that have been studied by the scientific community and they have found that this product has tremendous potential health benefits,” it’s all good, but is it the truth?
Other searches online can determine that if this product is not used correctly or in the most beneficial state, it can actually have deteriorating effect on the body, so you can’t trust everything a product claims to be able to do.
They key ingredient this product contains seems to have minimal real health benefits.
The product is offered at $59.99 for a 32 oz bottle (946 ml), and if you can and want to spend that much on a juice, maybe searching for a less expensive product that’s still comparable in nutrients is worth your while.
When it comes to actually trying to sell this product, I cannot see a huge retail base here…
The compensation plan is something that is not seen very often, where the company is offering residual retail commissions.
The company will also pay residual retail commissions down 6 unilevel team levels, typically retail commissions are earned residually, and direct commission is earned on personal customer orders primarily.
And in the MLM world, commission rates should only be controlled by sales performance, not how much you can spend when signing up to become a member.
The autoship that the company pushes will come at the expense of focusing on retail sales, and this will result in the main sales volume being achieved by affiliate orders.
This now classifies the company as a pyramid scam.
If you wanted to sign up as a potential affiliate, you should probably ask some questions before you start to really determine if autoship or retail is their mains source of sales.
If your questions are met with resistance, it’s clear what the real answer is and it’s just not the MLM opportunity you should be looking for in order to make some money because you might be spending more than you make or end up spending more than you’d want to.
My advice? Be careful with this company as you are likely to lose your investment…
I hope you enjoyed my NuVerus review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
My #1 Recommendation
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
The best part is you don’t have to recruit a single person which is insane 🙂
Plus there is a refund guarantee, so there is no risk.
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)