NuYugen Review – Legit Business or Big Scam? Find Out Here…
Welcome to my NuYugen Review!
Whether you’ve been on this website before and use it as your trusty navigation guide through the world of MLM or this is your first visit, I’m glad that you’ve decided to pause at our pitstop on your journey to making money.
It means that you know the importance of doing your due diligence before jumping into something.
And trust me, in MLM, when you’ve done your research, the returns can be big…
So, are you ready for the ride?
In my review, I’ll cover vital information about the company’s history, products, compensation plan, cost to join, and a final verdict with my opinion of NuYugen.
Without further ado, let’s get started!
NuYugen Review – The Company
It’s disappointing how little information there is on the NuYugen website.
And they really expect people to sign up for this?
As far as I know, the CEO of this company is someone named Richard Sharp.
And he has no MLM experience.
Apparently, he has been an editor for something called “The Hemp News” online.
And that’s all! Really not enough to work with, I know.
So let’s just move on then…
NuYugen Reviews – The Products
From what I saw online, NuYugen promotes “health and wellness products formulated with full plant extracts including; adaptogens, antioxidants, CBD and other cannabinoids derived from hemp.”
Their main product seems to be a mixture of herbs and cannabinoids called “Soulera” including ingredients like:
- Viburnum sargentii
- Mountain ash
- Rhaponticum carthamoides
- Rhodiola rosea
- Schizandra chinensis
- Aralia mandshurica
- Chinese licorice
The product itself is an anti-stress capsule and comes in a 10 oz. bottle form sold for $49.99.
And with the CBD… $89.99 per bottle.
They do mention other products like Lera CBD and Lera Blend, but I don’t really know what those are, neither am I provided any information about them online.
The NuYugen Compensation Plan
This company’s compensation plan rewards affiliates through a two-tier residual unilevel commissions.
And then on top of that, there are performance-based rewards available too.
NuYugen Affiliate Ranks
There are 9 affiliate ranks within the NuYugen compensation plan with specific criteria to qualify:
- Affiliate – Sign up as a NuYugen affiliate
- Consultant – Generate and maintain 90 PV a month and 250 GV
- Director – Maintain 90 PV a month and 700 GV (no more than 80% from any one unilevel leg)
- Executive – Maintain 90 PV a month and 2000 GV (no more than 75% from any one unilevel leg)
- Bronze – Maintain 90 PV a month and 5000 GV (no more than 70% from any one unilevel leg)
- Silver – Maintain 90 PV a month and 10,000 GV (no more than 65% from any one unilevel leg)
- Gold – Maintain 90 PV a month and 25,000 GV (no more than 60% from any one unilevel leg)
- Platinum – Maintain 90 PV a month and 50,000 GV (no more than 55% from any one unilevel leg)
- Diamond – Maintain 90 PV a month and 100,000 GV (no more than 50% from any one unilevel leg)
Personal Volume (PV) refers to the volume of sales by retail orders by other customers or affiliates.
Group Volume, on the other hand, is the PV generated by an entire downline of an affiliate.
Affiliates of the company are paid a commission of 20% on products that retail customers purchase.
Once a new affiliate is sponsored, the company will pay an additional 20% bonus on the products they purchase in their first 28 days at the company.
NuYugen pay residual commissions through a unilevel compensation structure.
The commissions come from general orders made by the affiliate in the unilevel team.
Commissions will be paid down seven levels of a unilevel team in the affiliate’s first 28 days with the company as outlined below:
- Affiliates receive 20% on level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates)
- Consultants receive 20% on level 1 and 10% on level 2
- Directors receive 20% on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on level 3
- Executives receive 20% on level 1, 10% on level 2, 5% on level 3 and 4% on level 4
- Bronzes receive 20% on level 1, 10% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 4% on level 4 and 3% on level 5
- Silvers receive 20% on level 1, 10% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 4% on level 4, 3% on level 5 and 2% on level 6
- Golds and higher receive 20% on level 1, 10% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 4% on level 4, 3% on level 5, 2% on level 6 and 1% on level 7
Afterwards, the company promises to pay 28 residual commissions down nine unilevel team levels as outlined below:
- Affiliates receive 9% on level 1
- Consultants receive 9% on level 1 and 8% on level 2
- Directors receive 9% on level 1, 8% on level 2 and 7% on level 3
- Executives receive 9% on level 1, 8% on level 2, 7% on level 3 and 6% on level 4
- Bronzes receive 9% on level 1, 8% on level 2, 7% on level 3, 6% on level 4 and 5% on level 5
- Silvers receive 9% on level 1, 8% on level 2, 7% on level 3, 6% on level 4, 5% on level 5 and 4% on level 6
- Golds receive 9% on level 1, 8% on level 2, 7% on level 3, 6% on level 4, 5% on level 5, 4% on level 6 and 3% on level 7
- Platinums receive 9% on level 1, 8% on level 2, 7% on level 3, 6% on level 4, 5% on level 5, 4% on level 6, 3% on level 7 and 2% on level 8
- Diamonds receive 9% on level 1, 8% on level 2, 7% on level 3, 6% on level 4, 5% on level 5, 4% on level 6, 3% on level 7, 2% on level 8 and 1% on level 9
Rank Achievement Bonus
There is also a reward offered for those who qualify for an Executive Ranking or higher with Rank Achievement Bonuses outlined below:
- Executive (must have 500 GV outside largest leg) – $100
- Bronze (must have 1500 GV outside largest leg) – $250
- Silver (must have 3500 GV outside largest leg) – $500
- Gold (must have 10,000 GV outside largest leg) – $1000
- Platinum (must have 25,000 GV outside largest leg) – $2500
- Diamond (must have 50,000 GV outside largest leg) – $5000
Monthly Lifestyle Bonus
Those who have ranked Gold or higher have the opportunity to receive an additional Monthly Bonus based on their rankings as outlined below:
- Golds receive $500 a month
- Platinums receive $750 a month
- Diamonds receive $1000 a month
Leadership Bonus Pool
NuYugen has three separate Leadership pools using 5% of the revenue generated across the company on a monthly basis, making one 3% pool and two 1% ones.
These pools only work with the Gold, Platinum and Diamond rank, but those ranked at these levels will receive a certain share as outlined below:
- Golds receive a share in the 3% pool
- Platinums receive a share in the 3% pool and one of the 1% pools
- Diamonds receive a share in the 3% pool and one in each 1% pool
Annual Leadership Rewards Trip
This, frankly, sounds quite vague to me but from what I read online, it’s an annual trip for the Gold, Platinum, and Diamond rankings to “exotic and new locations”.
Cost to Join NuYugen
The cost to join NuYugen is an annual fee of $39.
Verdict on NuYugen
Where to start?
Going into this, I wasn’t sure exactly what NuYugen was… was it a health and wellness MLM or otherwise?
And I feel like this research really opened my eyes up to something new with potential.
This company moves towards trying to link a product line with a simple compensation plan.
Wow, I haven’t seen one of those is a while…lol
The products themselves are simply cannabinoids, something we’ve seen before, with the catch being the herb blend.
Of course, I don’t necessarily agree with the way they stated that this could be a stress reliever “for all”.
After all, doesn’t that depend on the person?
But I guess that territory comes with working with cannabinoids in general… the understanding that what works for me won’t necessarily work for you…
I guess another issue would be understanding the formulaic structure of cannabinoids in general…
But if the company is worth it, they will have already considered educating their affiliates about cannabis-based products in their support channels.
But let’s move along now, shall we?
It is important to mention that PV can be self-purchased since Regular Soulera only makes 50 PV… the requirements often have to be met through retail sales.
I was confused about the 22.5% discount they mentioned in their plan, although I later discovered that it only applies to orders of 90 PV or more.
And as long as an affiliate matches that with retail sales, I don’t see any issue in ordering more than 90 PV.
Perhaps NuYugen will shift closer to retail compliance if they moved the required PV up to 180 with a 50% retail concentration to qualify for commissions.
Or even a general increased PV qualification for Executives in general…
There is an assumption that if you’re at the very top than you clearly know how to make your sales pitches.
Regardless, the company allows affiliates to ask their uplines about qualification details, retail PV and all that other good stuff, so it should not be anything to confuse you.
I do get the vibe that sponsorship is the priority over retail sales, especially when it comes to PV.
But in my opinion, try it out. Do a trial, see for yourself, and get some one-on-one time with the products.
And once you do, decide whether its right for YOU!
Because that is all that matters.
Thanks for reading my NuYugen Review! Feel free to leave a comment or question down below…
My #1 Recommendation
Before you continue reading…
This is TRIED, TESTED and GIVES TONS OF VALUE.
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
Plus if you are already in a Network Marketing or affiliate marketing company, this will work for that as well…(imagine getting customers to you on demand).
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)