Welcome to my NWorld Review!
Recently, there has been some online buzz going on about this company, so I decided to check it out and see what it’s all about for myself.
Because of many new MLM companies starting up on a daily basis, it is vital to ensure you thoroughly research any new company you are considering to join.
Research is one of the best ways to ensure you are putting your money into the right company.
This blog will provide you with all the information you need to know about the company, their products, and the compensation plan they offer.
Let’s dig in, shall we?
Nworld Review – The Company
NWorld, aka Alphanetworld Corporation, was established in the Philippines in 2015.
This business is registered with the Philippine SEC and it looks like they are up to date with their registration filings.
The business runs in the personal care MLM niche and is started up by President and CEO, Juluis Nolasco (right).
Nolasco’s Nworld corporate bio states that he
stumbled upon MLM … more than 15 years ago.
I saw how this great opportunity affords people, regardless of age, gender, socioeconomic status and educational background, a fair and promising means to make their lives better.
I took the leap of faith and soon found myself engross with this business.
I started as an agent; a distributor or member as popularly called by many.
I engaged and gave myself to this industry. I focused my energy and passion on my goals.
I climbed up the ladder of success to becoming one of the youngest and most decorated top producers of those companies I was engaged with.
Soon enough, my talent was given further recognition when I was offered a top executive post and to be a co-owner of an MLM company.
Being an MLM practitioner, an MLM top executive and an owner at the same time gained me some of the most intensive and comprehensive experiences that brought me success feat both here and abroad.
I have managed local and foreign companies in several countries, in different time zones and business setups.
The reasonably gratifying wealth I have made and the influence that I wield in this industry came as a bonus.
The day has come when Providence took its course and rewarded me my own MLM company.
The previous business Nolasco makes reference of is Royale Business Club.
Royale Business Club also operated out of the Philippines and advertised personal care products along with nutritional supplements.
During Nolasco’s reign as President, Royale Business Club was given a fine of $8.13 million dollars for tax evasion back in 2015.
In effect, Royal substantially underdeclared its correct taxable sales by 387% or P151.64 million ($3.43 million) in 2011; 122% or P129.69 million ($2.93 million) in 2012; and by 80% or P157.38 million ($3.56 million) in 2013.
Also charged for the same violations were its officers: Royale president Julius Allan Nolasco.
The charges seem to have assisted in the collapse of the Royale Business Club, with Nworld’s launch taking place months later.
NWorld Reviews – The Products
NWorld advertise a wide range of “world class and FDA registered” personal care products, along with nutritional supplements.
Be ready for on-the-go experiences! NLIGHTEN your everyday adventures with NLIGHTEN product line!
· O2 Bubble Cleanser – “helps hydrate and rejuvenate the skin”
· Eye Gel – “naturally helps brighten dark circles”
· Cloud Cream – “provides an instant brightening effect, making the skin look more healthy and glowing”
· CC Cushion – “helps achieve flawless coverage and is specially formulated … to help lighten the skin”
· Body Cream – “a whipper cream like, non-sticky whitening cream”
· Underarm Cream – “promotes instant brightening effect … and effectively helps in reducing dark spots and other visible hyperpigmentation”
· Kojic Papaya – “delicately formulated to make your beauty regimen effortless”
· Premium Soap – “help cleanse the skin while retaining its natural moisture”
· Facial Cleanser – “helps attain a clear and even skin tone”
NHANCE your lifestyle and overall well-being with NHANCE product line!
· MemoGro – “a multivitamin syrup for kids”
· CoQ10 – “helps boost absorption and bioavailability”
· L-Glutathione – “a powerful antioxidant and detoxifier”
NCHĀNT everyone with your allure and confidence, day in and day out!
· Lip Cream – “helps repair and recover darkened lips”
· Gold Mask – “infused with 24 karat gold, diamond powder, collagen and Triple Peptide EX to help the skin look firmer, more radiant and glowing”
NBODY the essence of beauty and health to boost your confidence — wherever, whenever!
· Body Gel – “blended with powerful active ingredients which help target nonessential fat and water deposits under the skin”
· Coffee Mix – “blended with Garcinia Cambogia which helps reduce the body’s ability to synthesize nonessential fat”
· Green Juice – a powdered drink blended with powerful natural ingredients (that) help strengthen our cells, help detoxify the bloodstream and help counteract the effects of environmental pollutants”
The company does not provide any retail pricing for the products on their website.
The NWorld Compensation Plan
The company’s compensation plan rewards its affiliates for achieving retail sales.
Residual commissions are tracked and earned through a binary compensation structure, along with a unilevel coded bonus.
MLM Commission Qualification
To be qualified for MLM commissions, every NWorld affiliate must achieve 120 PV a month.
“Personal Volume” stands for PV and is sales volume achieved by retail sales and an affiliate’s own product purchases.
The company’s affiliates get retail commissions by selling the company’s products to retail customers.
This is equal to 25% of the retail expenditure of products and 20% of the cost of the company’s product packages.
NWorld also pays residual commissions through a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure puts an affiliate at the very top of a binary team, dividing into two sides (left and right).
The 1st level of the binary team holds 2 positions. The next level (second) of the binary team is created by dividing these first 2 positions into a further 2 each (4 positions).
Additional binary team levels are created as required, with every new level holding two times as many positions as the level before it.
Direct and indirect sponsorship is how positions in a binary team are filled.
Keep in mind there are no limitations to how far a binary team can develop.
The business tracks sales volume of binary team affiliates that is generated through retail sales along with their own purchased products.
Each 1050 GV tracked on either sides of the binary team gets a ₱2100 PHP commission ($41 USD).
These binary commissions are limited to 14 matches (₱29,400 PHP ($574.70) USD)) daily.
The Coded Bonus compensates up to 60% of PV achieved by product orders.
This 60% earned is based on the affiliate’s rank.
Higher ranked affiliates earn the difference between the max 60% bonus and lower rank percentages.
· Novices get a 5% Coded Bonus
· Apprentices earn a 15% Coded Bonus and 10% override on Novice bonuses
· Professionals earn a 25% Coded Bonus, 10% override on Apprentice bonuses and 20% override on Novice bonuses
· Experts earn a 30% Coded Bonus, 5% override on Professional bonuses, 15% override on Apprentice bonuses and 25% override on Novice bonuses
· Masters earn a 35% Coded Bonus, 5% override on Expert bonuses, 10% override on Professional bonuses, 20% override on Apprentice bonuses and 5% bonus on Novice bonuses
· Mentors earn a 40% Coded Bonus, 5% override on Master bonuses, 10% override on Expert bonuses, 15% override on Professional bonuses, 25% override on Apprentice bonuses and 35% override on Novice bonuses
· High Mentors earn a 45% Coded Bonus, 5% override on Mentor bonuses, 10% override on Master bonuses, 15% override on Expert bonuses, 20% override on Professional bonuses, 30% override on Apprentice bonuses and 40% override on Novice bonuses
· Grand Mentors earn a 50% Coded Bonus, 5% override on High Mentor bonuses, 10% override on Mentor bonuses, 15% override on Master bonuses, 20% override on Expert bonuses, 25% override on Professional bonuses, 35% override on Apprentice bonuses and 45% override on Novice bonuses
· Great Grand Mentors earn a 55% Coded Bonus, 5% override on Grand Mentor bonuses, 10% override on High Mentor bonuses, 15% override on Mentor bonuses, 20% override on Master bonuses, 25% override on Expert bonuses, 30% override on Professional bonuses, 40% override on Apprentice bonuses and 50% override on Novice bonuses
· Alpha Mentors earn a 60% Coded Bonus, 5% override on Great Grand Mentor bonuses, 10% override on Grand Mentor bonuses, 15% override on Grand Mentor bonuses, 20% override on High Mentor bonuses, 25% override on Mentor bonuses, 30% override on Master bonuses, 35% override on Expert bonuses, 45% override on Apprentice bonuses and 55% on Novice bonuses
Master to Masters Bonus
The Master to Masters Bonus pays an extra 3% on PV achieved by downline Master ranked affiliates.
This bonus is tracked and paid through a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure puts an affiliate at the very top of a unilevel team, with each personally sponsored affiliate put directly beneath them (level 1).
If any level one affiliates recruit new affiliates, they will be placed on level two of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level two affiliates sponsor new affiliates, they will be placed on level three and will continue in this fashion down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
The Master to Masters Bonus monitors generations of Master ranked affiliates within every leg of the unilevel team.
In a unilevel, a master ranked affiliate is 1 generation, having affiliates able to earn a 3% override on up to 5 generations of Master affiliates in every unilevel leg.
There is uncertainty if higher ranked affiliates in a unilevel leg count against the Master to Masters Bonus.
The company’s compensation plan does mention an incentive program, but there is no specific information provided..
Cost to Join NWorld
The cost to join NWorld is the purchase of a Retailer’s Kit ₱500 ($9.80 USD) and then a Platinum Package for ₱16,000 ($312.80 USD).
Both of these packages come with a selection of NWorld products.
Verdict on NWorld
So do you think Nworld is actually a scam?
It has retail products that actually are in demand in the marketplace.
Not only that, they have been going strong since 2015 and are actually registered with the SEC.
Which isn’t very common…
Personally what I would do is try the products for yourself and see how you like them.
Another thing you should look at is compare the product prices to the general marketplace and see how competitive they are…
If you like the products and are competitive with other products in this niche, then you are good to go…
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Nworld review and if you have any questions please leave them in the comments below…
My #1 Recommendation (Totally optional of course)
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
You can’t afford to NOT watch to watch it because it will take your game to the next level…
Take a look at my recent results below….
Take a look at my students below…
If they can do it so can YOU.
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)