Options Knight Review – Legit Investment Business or Huge Scam?
Welcome to my Options Knight Review!
So, you are looking for a new online company to join, but you don’t know where to start?
Well, this is a great place to begin!
I always say that the best thing you can do before joining a new company is to research and learn as much as possible before signing up.
In my review, I will go over what you need to know about the company’s background, products, compensation plan, and cost to join.
Let’s get to it!
Options Knight Review – The Company
The Options Knight website does not provide any information about who owns or operates the company.
The website footer states that the company is ‘Owned by Crystal Finance LLC’ and also lists a Miami, Florida virtual office address.
The Florida Division of Corporation lists an entry for Crystal Finance LLC, which was incorporated for the first time in June 2017.
It’s unclear if a link exists between Crystal Finance LLC and Options Knight.
The Option Knight website domain was first registered as “optionsknight.com” in 2018.
The registration was private and last updated on the 14th of May, 2019, which is probably when the current owner took over.
The company’s website defaults to Portuguese, which likely means that whoever owns it is working out of Portugal or a Portuguese speaking country.
Options Knight Reviews – The Products
Options Knight does not have any retail products or services for its affiliates to buy or sell.
Affiliates who join simply market the Options Knight affiliate membership.
The Options Knight Compensation Plan
The Options Knight compensation plan requires its affiliates to invest euros for advertised returns.
- Bronze – Invest €149 to €499 EUR and receive 4% to 7% a week
- Silver – Invest €500 to €2499 EUR and receive 5% to 8% a week
- Gold – Invest €2500 to €9999 EUR and receive 5% to 9% a week
- Investor – Invest €10,000 to €99,900 EUR and receive 7% to 12.5% a week
Options Knight affiliates earn 10% referral commissions on investments made by personally sponsored affiliates.
Options Knight pays its affiliates residual commissions through a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure puts an affiliate at the top of a binary team that divides into and left and right side.
Level one of the binary team holds 2 positions and level two is created by dividing these first 2 positions into another 2 positions each, for a total of 4 positions.
Additional binary team levels are made as needed, with every new level holding twice as many positions as level before it.
Binary team positions are filled through direct and indirect sponsorship of affiliates, with no limit as to how far the team can grow.
Options Knight counts up new investment volume on each binary team side at the end of every day.
- Bronze tier investment generates 50 points
- Silver tier investment generates 200 points
- Gold tier investment generates 500 points
- Investor tier investment points generated not provided
In order to qualify for residual commission, affiliates are required to sponsor a minimum of 2 investing affiliates.
Residual commissions are earned and paid as a percentage of the accumulated points on the weakest side of the binary team.
The exact residual commission rate that an affiliate earns depends on the amount an Options Knight affiliate themselves has invested:
- Bronze tier affiliates are paid a 5% residual commission rate
- Silver tier affiliates are paid a 25% residual commission rate
- Gold tier affiliates are paid a 50% residual commission rate
- Investor tier residual commission rate is not provided
Once the residual commission rates are calculated, they are paid at a rate of 1 point = 1 euro.
Once investment volume is paid out, it is matched with volume on the stronger side of the binary team and then flushed.
Volume that is left over on the stronger side of the binary team is carried over to the next day.
Options Knight affiliates earn rewards when they get others to invest.
- Pearl – Sponsor at least 4 affiliate investors, generate an accumulated 10,000 points in weaker binary team side volume and receive a vacation or €500 EUR
- Sapphire – Sponsor at least 8 affiliate investors, generate an accumulated 25,000 in weaker binary team side volume and receive a cruise or €1000 EUR
- Ruby – Sponsor at least 12 affiliate investors, generate an accumulated 50,000 points in weaker binary team side volume and receive an iPad and iPhone or €2500 EUR
- Emerald – Sponsor at least 18 affiliate investors, generate an accumulated 100,000 points in weaker binary team side volume and receive a Renault Twizy Life electric vehicle or €5000 EUR
- Diamond – Sponsor at least 25 affiliate investors, generate an accumulated 500,000 points in weaker binary team side volume and receive a Mini Cooper S Cabrio or €25,000 EUR
- Black Diamond – Sponsor at least 50 affiliate investors, generate an accumulated 1,000,000 points in weaker binary team side volume and receive a Porsche 911 Targa or €75,000 EUR
Cost to Join Options Knight
The cost to join Options Knight as an affiliate is a investment of €149 to €99,900 EUR.
- Bronze – Invest €149 to €499 EUR plus €25 EUR activation fee and ongoing €10 EUR monthly maintenance fee
- Silver – Invest €500 to €2499 EUR plus €50 EUR activation fee and ongoing €20 EUR monthly maintenance fee
- Gold – Invest €2500 to €9999 EUR plus €50 EUR activation fee and ongoing €50 EUR monthly maintenance fee
- Investor – Invest €10,000 to €99,900 EUR plus €50 EUR activation fee and ongoing €50 EUR monthly maintenance fee
Options Knight Review Video
Okay, so now we’re at the end it’s time for the final verdict…
This company says it generates external revenue through automated cryptocurrency trading.
However, there is no evidence that any trading is actually taking place, which is a red flag.
Another red flag is the advertised ROI.
If the company was really able to legitimately generate returns as they claim, why would they be sharing that with strangers on the internet?
The truth is that the company is likely taking new affiliate investment and using it to pay ROIs owed to existing affiliates.
Which isn’t exactly legal.
And with this type of model, once recruitment slows down, so will ROI payments
So, my advice here is to maybe wait for another opportunity.
Thanks for reading my Options Knight review! Feel free to leave a comment or question down below…
Take Your Business To The Next Level…
Before you continue reading…
This is TRIED, TESTED and GIVES TONS OF VALUE.
If you are struggling online or with network marketing and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
Plus if you are already in a Network Marketing or affiliate marketing company, this will work for that as well…(imagine getting customers to you on demand).
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)