Orscorp Industries Review – Legit Business or Big Scam?
Welcome to my Orscorp Industries Review!
There has been some buzz about this company online lately, so I decided I should check it out for myself.
Choosing to invest your hard earned money in a new company can be a little scary, so you want to be sure that it’s a smart choice.
One of the best ways to figure this out is by thoroughly researching the company to learn everything you can.
My review will go over the company background, the products and the compensation plan.
So let’s dig in!
Orscorp Industries Review – The Company
Orscorp Industries is nestled in the forex MLM niche of the industry.
A corporate address in London is provided on their website, which is backed up by a UK incorporation certificate.
A little more digging revealed that the UK address is a virtual address provided by Regus.
This likely means that Orscorp Industries exists in the UK in name only.
The Orscorp Industries website credits Davas Eric Mongi as the founder of the company.
Mongi joined Neto Trade as a Trading Manager in 2014 and LMFX as a Finance Manager in 2015.
Other than this, I was able to find any other information about Mongi and what his MLM history looks like.
Orscorp Industries Reviews – The Products
Orscorp Industries does not have any retail products or services.
Affiliates who sign up with Orscorp Industries only market the affiliate membership.
The Orscorp Industries Compensation Plan
Aaffiliates who want to take part in the compensation plan must invest in $10 “OIS Packs” for a 180% ROI.
The 180% ROI is paid out every day, from Monday to Friday, at a rate of between 2% and 6%.
Affiliates can increase their daily ROI by increasing their investment, as seen below:
- Invest in 51 to 250 OIS Packs and receive a 1.1x daily ROI multiplier
- Invest in 251 to 1000 OIS Packs and receive a 1.2x daily ROI multiplier
- Invest in 1001 to 5000 OIS Packs and receive a 1.3x daily ROI multiplier
- Invest in 5001 or more OIS Packs and receive a 1.5x daily ROI multiplier
Residual commissions are earned and tracked through a unilevel compensation structure.
Unilevel compensation structures put an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team that places each personally sponsored affiliate immediately under them on level 1.
When a level 1 affiliate brings in new affiliates, they are put on the second level of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
When a level 2 affiliate brings in new affiliates, they are put on level 3, and it continues on as such down as many levels as are needed.
Affiliate commissions are determined as a percentage of the funds that are invested down a maximum of 5 unilevel levels.
The amount of unilevel levels that an affiliate can earn residual commissions on depends on downline investment volume.
- Basic (Sign up as an Orscorp Industries affiliate) – 3% on level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates), 2% on level 2 and 1% on level 3, capped at $500 a week
- Standard (Invest in at least 50 OIS Packs and have at least $5000 in downline investment volume) – 5% on level 1, 3% on level 2 and 2% on level 3, capped at $1000 a week
- Agent (Invest in at least 100 OIS Packs and have at least $25,000 in downline investment volume) – 7% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on level 4, capped at $2000 a week
- Professional (Invest in at least 1000 OIS Packs and have at least $250,000 in downline investment volume) – 8% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3 and 2% on level 4, capped at $3200 a week
- Manager (Invest in at least 50 OIS Packs and have at least $5000 in downline investment volume) – 10% on level, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4 and 1% on level 5
Affiliates can also earn a bonus for posting promotional Orscorp Industries advertisements on the internet.
An affiliate will earn between $5 to $10 if they post to social media and $10 to $25 if they create a video review.
Cost To Join Orscorp Industries
The cost to join Orscorp Industries as an affiliate is a minimum $10 OIS Pack.
Earning potential within the Orscorp Industries compensation plan will increase as you increase your investment.
Verdict on Orscorp Industries
As usual, the red flag here is the lack of real products and services…
In order to earn income with this company, you are required to buy in and then recruit as many people as possible in order to increase your earning potential….
And the only way to continually increase your income is by investing more of your own money and convincing others to do the same….
But what happens when the initial hype dies down and recruitment numbers diminish?
Income will decrease and you’ll probably end up spending more than you earn…
So my advice here is join at your own risk…
I hope you enjoyed my Orscorp Industries review, and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
Attention Marketers And People Looking For A Business Online…
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
You can’t afford to NOT watch to watch it because it will take your game to the next level…
Take a look at my recent results below….
Take a look at my students below…
If they can do it so can YOU.
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)