Penny Pays Review – Legit Business Opportunity or Scam?
Welcome to my Penny Pays Review!
I have been personally approached by this business opportunity on social media so I decided to check it out and see if it’s actually legit.
Maybe you were approached the same way and now you are doing your research to make sure it’s the right fit for you?
The good news is I am going to lay it all out as it is and I will go through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Find out if this legit or a scam…
Penny Pays Review – The Company
When I checked out the actual website, there is no information on the Penny Pays website on who runs the show around there…
I decided to check out the Penny Pays website domain “pennypays.com” and found out that it was bought on the 26th of July in 2016.
The registration has Michael Dodd of MD Operations Corporation listed as the owner and an address in Tennessee, USA was provided.
So who is Michael Dodd?
Michael Dodd has launched a few business opportunities in the past…
I believe his first venture was in 2012 when he launched Penny Matrix.
Three years later he launched another company called GoBig7 which is still here today.
Let’s take a look at the products next…
Penny Pays Reviews – The Products
Looks like Penny Pays has no retail products or services, but the ability to become an affiliate and promote the actual membership.
Both free and paid Penny Pays affiliates can buy “shares”. With those shares you can then advertise on social media.
The amount paid will depend on how many people you have in your social media accounts:
- 50 cents for a social media account attached to at least 50 contacts (90 cents for free affiliates)
- $1 for a social media account attached to at least 200 contacts ($1.10 for free affiliates)
- $1.50 for a social media account attached to at least 500 contacts ($1.50 for free affiliates)
- $2 for a social media account attached to at least 1000 contacts ($1.90 for free affiliates)
- $2.50 for a social media account attached to at least 2000 contacts ($2.90 for free affiliates)
Penny Pays Compensation Plan
The Penny Pays compensation plan pays members to post on social media and sponsor new affiliates at $9.95 per month.
When you post on social media, Penny Pays pays you…
The amount you get will depend on how many contacts you have and if they are paying members or not…
- A social media account with at least 50 contacts earns 20 cents per post (10 cents for free affiliates)
- A social media account with 200 contacts earns 30 cents per post (12 cents for free affiliates)
- A social media account with at least 500 contacts earns 55 cents per post (20 cents for free affiliates)
- A social media account with at least 1000 contacts earns $1 per post (25 cents for free affiliates)
- A social media account with at least 2000 contacts earns $1.20 per post (40 cents for free affiliates)
Recruitment Commission Payout
When you sponsor members, Penny Payout pays you through a 2×14 matrix plan.
In total, a 2×14 matrix has 32,766 positions…
These positions can be filled up by you sponsoring new members directly and indirectly.
These matrix positions are filled up with paying members ($9.95 per month).
- 20 cents per position filled on level 1 to 6
- 25 cents per position filled on levels 7 to 10
- 30 cents per position filled on levels 11 to 14
There is also a 100% matching bonus on matrix earnings for your personally enrolled members.
Cost To Join Penny Pays
Penny Pays is free to join, but if you want to get paid in the matrix compensation plan, you must pay $9.95 per month.
Penny Pays Review – The Verdict
Penny Pays has a very identical compensation plan to Michael Dodd’s previous ventures like Penny Matrix and GoBig7 but with a social media twist to it.
There are a few big problems with Penny Pays…
First, it has no real products or services…
What is the product here?
ALL MLM companies that are good have some kind of product which is either digital like trainings and tools or physical like weight loss shakes etc.
I don’t see any of it here…
End of the day, this is a chain recruitment scheme…
If you are an affiliate of this company, I apologize for coming out negative, but it’s true…
Some people like promoting things like this, but are you giving people value this way?
Remember, once you figure out how to give people value, you will become successful.
And it’s not by promoting companies like this…
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Penny Pays review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
#1 Recommended Business Opportunity
Many of here are probably wondering “Jesse what should I join then? I want to make a good living and help others do the same”.
I have personally reviewed hundreds of companies and could have joined any one of them…
When I was looking for a business, I had to make sure that average people can jump in, go through the training’s and take action for results.
You will even get a one on one business coach in this system to make sure you are on the right track.
Take a look at my 10 week results:
And more importantly…
My team members are winning:
In other words, if you get started and take action in this system…
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below…