Welcome to my PM International Review!
This company came on my radar recently, so I decided to explore what it was all about…
PM international has actually been around for a bit, it had another name when it first came onto the scene, but its definitely been in the MLM world for some of time.
Being around for a while, the chances are bigger that someone has approached you about this web hosting business opportunity either in person or on social media, and now you want to make sure it’s actually legit?
First of all, I am glad you are doing your research before you decide to join…
A lot of people jump into companies like this because of the hype, then get burned later.
Okay, so in this blog post I am going to walk you through the long history of the company, the products and their compensation plan, so you can make the right decision whether to join or not…
Come on, and let’s find out if it’s legit or a scam!
PM International Review – The Company
The company begins its story wayyy back in 1993, starting out under the name P.M. Cosmetics.
Today it goes by PM International (which does have a better ring to it), and it operates in the MLM niches of nutritional supplements and personal care.
The company says that it is ‘one of Europe’s largest direct marketing companies in the areas of health, wellness and beauty’ and they are centred out of Luxembourg (previously Germany).
There are statements of having “around 150,000 successful distributors worldwide” made on the company website.
Rolf Sorg is the head of the company and he is said to be the founder and current CEO.
Sorg’s corporate biography says that:
Rolf Sorg started off as a car mechanic (like me!). He was fascinated by direct marketing and during his first three years sponsored an average of at least 10 business partners a month.
I was not fully able to determine the MLM history of Sorg prior to his founding of the company.
PM International Reviews – The Products
PM International promotes a variety of nutritional supplements and personal care items, under their lines named FitLine and BeautyLine.
The highly-quality [sic] nutritional supplements in our FitLine series include a unique Nutritional Transport Concept (NTC).
NTC brings nutrients to where they are needed, exactly when they are needed, to cellular level.
- Basics – “With the best from fruits, vegetables and cereals, fibers, live lactic bacteria and enzymes as well as valuable Indian Ayurvedic herbal extracts from, the digestive system is cared for in multiple ways”, retails at $69 for a 600 g box
- Activize Oxyplus – “Supplies the active substances which our body needs to produce energy”, retails at $37 for a 174 g box
- Power Cocktail – “Supports optimum nutrient intake” (vitamin B2, C, E and selenium), retails at $104 for a 600 g box
- Restorate – Contains “10 highly nutritious minerals for better regeneration”, retails at $23 for a 200 g box
- ProShape All-in-1 – Daily meal replacement shake (vanilla and chocolate), retails at $34 for a 420 g canister
- ProShape Amino – “A dietary supplement intended to meet the expenditure of intense muscular effort, especially for athletes”, retails at $62 for a 115 g canister
- CC-Cel Capsules – “For tauter skin against Cellulite”, retails at $64 for a bottle of 60 capsules
- CC-Cel Lotion – “Figure forming lotion (that) softens the appearance of cellulite”, retails at $32 for a 125 ml tube
- Q10 – “For energy production in the cells”, retails at $47 for a 30 ml bottle
- Heart Duo – “Omega 3 from high-quality fish oil”, retails at $74 for a 50 ml bottle
- Omega 3 – “For healthy cardiovascular functions”, retails at $38 for a 50 ml bottle
- Fitness Drink – “Supports optimum nutrient intake” of magnesium and B-vitamins, retails at $48 for a 450 g box of single-serve sachets
- Herbalism Tea – “High-quality herbs in a unique mixture”, retails at $15 for a 100 g box
- D-Drink – daily supplement drink, retails at $37 for a box of fourteen single-serve sachets
It is said by the company that “many top athletes all over the world” consume supplement products from their FitLine.
In the BeautyLine series, we offer you a line of high-quality cosmetics that are perfectly matched up to one another.
Natural ingredients ensure highest possible dermatological tolerance.
Gentle methods of manufacturing guarantee maximum purity and a continuously high level of quality.
- Ultimate Young – “Lines are immediately reduced and the skin is visibly and noticeably toned”, retails at $117 for a 15 ml bottle
- 4ever – “A rich 24h facial care for mornings and nights to support your skin’s youthfulness”, retails at $66 for a 50 ml tub
- Cleansing Tonic – “Closes the skin’s protective acidic layer preparing it in the best possible way for the care which follows”, retails at $28 for a 200 ml bottle
- Cleansing Milk – “Frees the pores of make-up, dead skin cells and surplus grease”, retails at $28 for a 200 ml bottle
There are a lot of products that are put together in complimentary combination packages, in addition to being sold separately.
Other network marketing companies with products I reviewed are:
The PM International Compensation Plan
Affiliates who want to participate in the company compensation plan are required to sign up and become a member, which includes the purchase of a $99 starter pack.
Affiliates can also invest more with additional products and costs.
There is no copy of the company compensation plan available on the company website.
This analysis of the official company compensation plan information is from an outside source.
PM International Affiliate Ranks
The company compensation plan lists 12 ranks within the business.
Here are the 12 ranks with the requirements needed for each rank:
- Team Partner – Sign up as a PM International affiliate
- Manager – Generate 1500 GV a month
- Sales Manager – Generate 2500 GV a month and personally sponsor and maintain one Manager or higher ranked affiliate
- Marketing Manager – Generate 5000 GV a month and personally sponsor and maintain two Manager or higher ranked affiliates
- International Marketing Manager – Generate 10,000 GV a month and personally sponsor and maintain three Manager or higher ranked affiliates
- Vice President – Generate 25,000 GV a month and personally sponsor and maintain three Sales Manager or higher ranked affiliates
- Executive Vice President – Generate 50,000 GV a month and personally sponsor and maintain at least three Marketing Manager or higher ranked affiliates
- President’s Team – Generate 100,000 GV a month and personally sponsor and maintain at least five Marketing Manager or higher ranked affiliates
- Silver President’s Team – Generate 200,000 GV a month and personally sponsor and maintain at least three Vice President or higher ranked affiliates
- Gold President’s Team – Generate 400,000 GV a month and personally sponsor and maintain at least three Executive Vice President or higher ranked affiliates
- Platinum President’s Team – Generate 600,000 GV a month and personally sponsor and maintain at least four Executive Vice President or higher ranked affiliates
- Champion’s League – Generate 1,000,000 GV a month and personally sponsor and maintain at least five President’s Team or higher ranked affiliates
GV means “Group Volume” and this is the generated sales volume made by company affiliates and their downline.
When company affiliates sell merchandise to retail customers, those affiliates earn a commission paid by the company.
The commissions earned by the affiliate is paid out by the company by taking the retail price of the products that were ordered, minus the wholesale price, with the difference being paid out.
Another requirement to be able to earn a retail commission bonus is if a company affiliate continuously has a standing autoship order at 100 PV or more every month, which allows them to collect an extra 10%.
The company affiliates ranked at Manager or higher with a autoship order at 100 PV or more will get a retail commission bonus at a rate of 40%.
Top Retailer Bonus
GV is important with this bonus because company affiliates whom achieve 2500 in GV can get a Top Trailer Bonus at a rate of 3% on the amount of their GV production each month.
5% Top Retailer Bonus will go to the company affiliates whom achieve 5000 GV or more.
Those company affiliates who sponsor affiliates who further go on to sign up and buy a Pool Pack at $481 or $500 can earn a $60 commission.
At the ranks of Manager or higher, those affiliates earn a recruitment commission of $120.
The difference of $60 is paid when downline Team Partner sponsors new Pool Pack affiliates and the payment of this difference goes to the first ranking upline Manager or higher affiliate.
Until a ranked Manger or higher ranked company affiliate is determined in a unilevel team leg, the Manager or higher ranked affiliate will receive the $60 override on downline affiliates who sponsor Pool Pack affiliates.
The company uses a unilevel compensation model to pay out residual commission to its affiliates.
The unilevel compensation model puts an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, where any personally sponsored affiliate is put directly underneath them (onto level 1).
When a level 1 affiliate sponsors new affiliates, they are then put onto level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
When a level 2 affiliate sponsors new affiliates they are then put onto level 3, and the level creation in the unilevel team continues in this manner down a hypothetical never ending amount of levels.
The company pays residual commissions through generations per unilevel leg in the team.
The definition of a generation by the company is when a ranked Manager or higher affiliate is found in a unilevel leg.
NOTE: Generations are distinct per unilevel leg independently of the other legs in the team.
Once a ranked Manager or higher affiliate is created on a unilevel leg, the 1st generation is capped off and the 2nd generation starts.
If there are no ranked Manager or higher affiliates found in a leg of the unilevel, the 2nd generation will continue down the complete magnitude of that leg.
The company pays out residual commission as a percentage of sales volume produced in unilevel leg generation in this manner:
- Managers who have personally sponsored one Manager ranked affiliate receive 5% on the first generation and 3% on the second and third
- Managers who have personally sponsored at least five Manager ranked affiliates receive 5% on the first generation, 3% on the second to fourth, 5% on the fifth and sixth and 2% on every generation thereafter
- Sales Managers receive 7% on the first generation, 5% on the second to fourth generations and 7% on the fifth and sixth and 2% on every generation thereafter
- Marketing Manager – 10% on the first generation, 8% on the second to fourth generations, 10% on the fifth and sixth and 5% on every generation thereafter
- International Marketing Manager – 14% on the first generation, 12% on the second to fourth generations, 14% on the fifth and sixth and 9% on every generation thereafter
- Vice President – 17% on the first generation, 15.5% on the second to fourth generations, 17.5% on the fifth and sixth and 12.5% on every generation thereafter
- Executive Vice President – 20.5% on the first generation, 18.5% on the second to fourth generations, 20.5% on the fifth and sixth and 15.5% on every generation thereafter
- President’s Team – 23.5% on the first generation, 21.5% on the second to fourth generations, 23.5% on the fifth and sixth and 18.5% on every generation thereafter
- Silver President’s Team – 24.5% on the first generation, 22.5% on the second to fourth generations, 24.5% on the fifth and sixth and 19.5% on every generation thereafter
- Gold President’s Team – 25% on the first generation, 22% on the second to fourth generations, 25% on the fifth and sixth and 20% on every generation thereafter
- Platinum President’s Team – 25.5% on the first generation, 23.5% on the second to fourth generations, 25.5% on the fifth and sixth and 20.5% on every generation thereafter
- Champion’s League – 26% on the first generation, 24% on the second to fourth generations, 26% on the fifth and sixth and 21% on every generation thereafter
NOTE: These are differential bonuses, whereas the difference is paid out between the rankings of the higher and lower downline company affiliates.
The list above shows the maximum earned commission figures per rank, assuming a generation is made distinct by a ranking Manager affiliate.
Rank Achievement Bonus
The company rewards those affiliates whom qualify at particular ranks within a specific amount of time.
- Qualify as an International Marketing Manager within a month of signing up as a PM International affiliate and receive $500
- Qualify as a Vice President within three months of signing up and receive $1250
- Qualify as an Executive Vice President within six months of signing up and receive $2500
- Qualify as a President’s Team within twelve months of signing up and receive $5000
The company also rewards those affiliates ranking at Vice President or higher with a Car Bonus each month.
- Vice Presidents receive $222
- Executive Vice Presidents receive $333
- Executive Vice Presidents generating 75,000 GV a month or more receive $444
- President’s Team affiliates generating 150,000 GV a month or more receive $555
- Silver President’s Team affiliates generating 300,000 GV a month or more receive $1111
- Platinum President’s Team (800,000 GV or more) and Champion’s League affiliates receive $2222
There is mention of “pension plan” within the material of the company’s compensation plan:
A pension plan has been developed for leaders worldwide with one of the world’s largest and most reliable insurers.
This is virtually unheard of in the Direct Sales industry, PM-International contributes up to 50% to your pension account.
However, there are no specific details given.
US & World Tours
The company offers those who qualify all expenses paid trips all over the USA, for those affiliates at the rank of International Marketing Manager or higher.
Those whom want to travel the world can sign up to become a Vice President or higher ranking affiliate to qualify for the world tour where all the expenses are paid.
Presidents Team Recognition
Things only get sweeter once an affiliate ends up qualifying at the rank of President’s Team.
Rolf & Vicki Sorg will send you and your spouse a personal invitation to a join them for first-class weekend at their private villa in St. Tropez, France.
PM International Video Summary
Cost To Join PM International
The cost to join PM International as an affiliate comes automatically with “Demo Starter Pack” at purchase price of $99.
This kit contains a Demo Bag, sport bottle, 2 FitLine glasses, a spoon, and the two top-selling PM products to be used for doing demonstrations.
Affiliates can also invest more with additional products and costs.
When an affiliate signs up, he or she can sign up with an enhanced Pool Pack.
Pool Packs include more products at a cost of:
- $481 for an Optimal Combo Pack or
- $500 for a 6 FitLine Optimal Set Pack
Verdict on PM International
Overall PM International is a great company with proper products/services and a compensation plan that is fair.
Just remember to test out the products yourself and see how you like them.
Let’s face it, if you don’t like the products, you can’t sell them lol.
Personally, I am not really into the whole traditional MLM because you have to go out there sample out your products, do 3 way calls etc.
So for me it’s not a good fit because I found a much better way of doing business… which is ALL online.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my PM International review and if you have any questions please leave them in the comments below.
Now that “Online” business I was talking about…
In the last 12 months, I have generated well over 7 figures leveraging the internet and I want to show YOU how can leverage the internet as well…
No more 3 way calls or sampling products for you!
My #1 Recommendation
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
You can’t afford to NOT watch to watch it because it will take your game to the next level…
Take a look at my recent results below….
Take a look at my students below…
If they can do it so can YOU.
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)