Pool Miners Review – Legit Coin Business or Scam?
Welcome to my Pool Miners Review!
Chances are someone approached you about this business opportunity in person or on social media.
Now you are here to make sure if this company is actually legit right?
Good news, I am glad you are doing your research because so many people jump into companies on pure hype alone.
And that can be a dangerous thing.
What I need you to do next is pay attention and read every word on this blog post carefully.
I am going to walk you through the company, the products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Find out if this is legit or a scam!
Pool Miners Review – The Company
For some reason, they don’t disclose any information on who runs the show on their website.
I did a quick check on the Pool Miners domain “poolminers.com” and I found out it was registered on the 28th of October 2015, but the registration information is set to private.
I did find a marketing video for the company and found out that Ruben Arcas is the co-founder of the company.
Not sure why this wasn’t actually mention on the website.
In the past, Ruben Arcas was involved with Global Coin Reserve back in 2014.
However, by January 2016 they closed the doors…
Not sure when Ruben actually left GCR, but let’s keep digging in this review…
Pool Miners Reviews – The Products
Pool Miners has their own cryptocurrency called “Sarcoin” which can be used on their Kryto Commerce platform.
There website even when set to English has Spanish write ups…
You can participate in the distributions of their coins over a 30 day period and after that you can buy more.
Affiliates can also market the actual Pool Miners membership to earn commissions on it.
We will go through that next…
Pool Miners Compensation Plan
In Pool Miners the compensation plan pays affiliates when they purchase packages.
These packages are broken into two groups which is 30 days and 365 day packages.
This is what this looks like:
30 Day Packages
- Basic: 75 EUR
- Advanced: 188 EUR
- Super: 469 EUR
- Professional: 1172 EUR
- Power: 2930 EUR
- Ultrapower: 7324 EUR
365 Day Packages
- Mega Basic: 500 EUR
- Mega Advanced: 1100 EUR
- Mega Super: 2420 EUR
- Mega Professional: 5,324 EUR
- Mega Power: 11,713 EUR
- Mega Ultrapower: 25,728 EUR
As of right now, I couldn’t find any ROI’s that are paid on those packages.
What I do know is investment packages have shares as well:
30 Day Packages
- Basic: 1 share
- Advanced: 2.6 shares
- Super: 6.76 shares
- Professional: 17.58 shares
- Power: 45.7 shares
- Ultrapower: 118.81 shares
365 Day Packages
- Mega Basic: 0.57 shares
- Mega Advanced: 1.31 shares
- Mega Super: 3.01 shares
- Mega Professional: 6.88 shares
- Mega Power: 15.76 shares
- Mega Ultrapower: 36.05 shares
Not a lot of information out there just yet, but I do know these shares are connected with daily SarCoin mining pool run by Pool Miners.
So each day Pool Miners mine these SarCoins and then shared with other Pool Miners affiliates based on how much they invested.
As of right now, SARcoin is publicly traded and is worth 6.9 cents per coin.
Qualifications For Commissions
To earn commissions, you must be an active Pool Miners affiliate.
This is done by buying and repurchasing Distributor Packages:
- Distributor Quick Start (45 EUR): Commission qualified for 30 days
- Distributor 180 (230 EUR): Commission qualified for 180 days
- Distributor 365 (432 EUR): Commission qualified for 365 days
Pool Miners Affiliate Ranks
Overall, there are 5 ranks in the Pool Miners compensation plan.
This is how you achieve them with their qualifications:
- Distributor: Recruit two active affiliates
- Group Builder: Recruit and maintain three active Distributor ranked affiliates
- Team Builder: Recruit and maintain two active Group Builder and two active Distributor ranked affiliates
- Organisation Builder: Recruit and maintain one active Distributor affiliate, two active Group Builder affiliates and one active Team Builder affiliate
- Community Builder: Recruit and maintain two active Group Builder and three active Team Builder affiliates
Pool Miners put in 48% of the revenue generated by their affiliates into this Commerce Bonus.
Then this Commerce Bonus is paid through their unilevel structure compensation plan.
If you don’t know what that looks like, check this out:
- Level 1: Personally enrolled members
- Level 2: Level 1’s personally enrolled members
- And so on…
Overall, Pool Miners pays through 10 levels and there are certain qualifications that have to be met to be paid through all 10:
- Level 1 (personally recruited affiliates): 16%
- Level 2: 8%
- Level 3 (must maintain at least two recruited active affiliates): 5%
- Level 4 (must maintain at least two recruited active affiliates): 4%
- Levels 5 and 6 (must maintain at least three recruited active affiliates): 3%
- Level 7 (must maintain at least four recruited active affiliates): 3%
- Level 8 (must maintain at least four recruited active affiliates): 2%
- Levels 9 and 10 (must maintain at least five recruited active affiliates): 2%
Infinite Bonus Payout
Infinite Bonus gives Pool Miners the ability to earn on the volume generated through their downline when packages are purchased.
- Distributors earn a bonus 2%
- Group Builders earn a bonus 3%
- Team Builders earn a bonus 3%
These bonuses stop once there is an affiliate with the same rank as you or higher.
The maximum you can make is 8%.
Once you hit Team Builder, you can no longer earn in this bonus.
Matching Bonus Payout
All Pool Miner affiliates can earn a Matching Bonus on Commerce Bonuses earned by sponsored members.
This is paid out down 4 levels deep:
- Distributor: 25% on Commercial Bonus earned by personally recruited affiliates
- Group Builder: 25% match paid down two levels of recruitment
- Team Builder: 25% match paid down three levels of recruitment
- Community Builder: 25% match paid down four levels of recruitment
Leadership Bonus Payout
Pool Miners has set aside 6% on all of the volume generated in Pool Mines.
That is than further split in two pools which is 3% each.
Organization Builder ranked members receive a share in one pool where Community Builder ranked members receive a share in both pools.
Cost To Join Pool Miners
The cost to join Pool Miners will depend on which Distributor Package you go with:
- Distributor Quick Start: 45 EUR
- Distributor 180: 230 EUR
- Distributor: 360: 432 EUR
The only difference between these is the commission qualification.
Pool Miners Review – The Verdict
Let’s just look at some of the facts…
SarCoins isn’t active outside of Pool Miners which doesn’t make them popular…
Would you investment thousands of dollars in something that is just distributed in this one company?
BitCoin is out there and much more stable.
Even though this cyptocurrency is publicly traded, it’s worth next to nothing at just under 7 cents per coin.
So would you spend thousands of dollars to invest in this?
I personally won’t…
It doesn’t make business sense to me personally.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Pool Miners Review and if you have any questions, leave them in the comments below…
What Should You Join?
First of all, you should join something that will be here for the long haul.
After reviewing hundreds of different network marketing companies out there, I finally found one that is completely newbie friend.
It’s the only business opportunity where you follow the step by step training, take action and you will get results.
On top of that, you will get a one on one coach that will work with you every step of the way and go through your personal goals.
How cool is that?
Just take a look at my personal results below:
In other words…
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life…