Profit Alliance Club Review – Legit Business or Big Scam? Find Out…
Welcome to my Profit Alliance Club Review!
There has been some buzz about this company, so I decided to investigate what it was all about…
Chances are you were approached by someone in this company about the business opportunity and now you are here to make sure it’s actually legit.
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Profit Alliance Club Review – The Company
Profit Alliance Club is the brain child of Diego Noriega who is the founder of the company.
He is based out of California in the USA and I am assuming that’s where this company is run out of…
According to his Facebook profile, this will be “the true revshare community”.
Some of the companies he promoted in the past were:
On September 27th, he launched his own company which is Profit Alliance Club.
That’s all I got on the company, let’s take a look at the products next…
Profit Alliance Club Reviews – The Products
It looks like Profit Alliance Club doesn’t have any retail products or services, but you can promote the affiliate membership.
When you do join the affiliate membership, you get access to crypto-currency training and training materials.
It looks like you can mine different kinds of crypto-currency, but it’s not very clear on how that works…
Anyway, let’s take a look at the compensation plan next…
Profit Alliance Club Compensation Plan
In the Profit Alliance Club Compensation Plan, affiliates can invest anywhere between 50 cents to $1250 and the company promises a daily ROI of up to 8.5%.
The amount of ROI paid out will depend on how much you actually invest:
- Associate – Invest 50 cents and receive a 3% daily ROI up to 110%
- Bronze – Invest $2.50 and receive a 3.5% daily ROI up to 115%
- Silver – Invest $12.50 and receive a 4% daily ROI up to 120%
- Ruby – Invest $62.50 and receive a 4.5% daily ROI up to 125%
- Gold – Invest $312.50 and receive a 5% daily ROI up to 130%
- Platinum – Invest $350 and receive a 5.5% daily ROI up to 135%
- Diamond – Invest $500 and receive a 6% daily ROI up to 140%
- Elite – Invest $750 and receive a 6.5% daily ROI up to 145%
- Royalty – Invest $1000 and receive a 7% daily ROI up to 150%
- Presidential – Invest $1250 and receive an 8.5% daily ROI up to 155%
Just so you know that 40% of all ROI payouts must be reinvested back…
Referral Commission Payout
All referral commissions in Profit Alliance Club are paid out through a unilevel compensation plan.
If you don’t know what that looks like, take a look at this:
- Level 1 – Personally Sponsored members
- Level 2 – Level 1’s personally sponsored members
- Level 3 – Level 2’s personally sponsored members
In Profit Alliance Club, you get paid 7 levels deep on the investments made by your downline:
- Associate – 3% on level (personally enrolled members) and 2% on level 2
- Bronze – 3% on level 1, 2% on level 2 and 1% on level 3
- Silver – 3% on level 1 and 2% on levels 2 and 3
- Ruby – 3% on level 1, 2% on levels 2 and 3 and 1% on level 4
- Gold – 3% on level 1 and 2% on levels 2 to 4
- Platinum 3% on level 1, 2% on levels 2 to 4 and 1% on level 5
- Diamond – 3% on level 1 and 2% on levels 2 to 5
- Elite – 3% on level 1, 2% on levels 2 to 5 and 1% on level 6
- Royalty – 3% on level 1 and 2% on levels 2 to 6
- Presidential – 3% on level 1, 2% on levels 2 to 6 and 1% on level 7
Cost To Join Profit Alliance Club
The cost to join Profit Alliance Club is a minimum of 50 cents…
Profit Alliance Club Review – The Verdict
This is directly off their website:
$0.50 Pays You $0.55 => 110%
$2.50 Pays You $2.875 => 115%
$12.50 Pays You $15.00 => 120%
$62.50 Pays You $78.13 => 125%
$312.50 Pays You $406.25 => 130%
$350.00 Pays You $472.50 => 135%
$500.00 Pays You $700.00 => 140%
$700.00 Pays You $1087.50 => 145%
$1000 Pays You $1500 => 150%
$1,250 Pays You $1937.50 => 155%
This might look like a ponzi scheme, but the website claims these ROI’s are backed up by cryptocurrency mining…
I just personally can’t make the connection because they don’t really go into this process at all..
WHERE IS YOUR MINIG [sic] FARM LOCATED?
A: For security reasons, we do not disclose the exact location of our mining farms.
That doesn’t help their case if you think about it…
So what proof is there then?
Right now, it looks like the ROI’s are coming from newly invested funds to pay off existing members.
If that is the case, this is a ponzi scheme…
Also, because this company is from the USA, it should be registered with the SEC and I don’t see proof of that either…
If someone from the company can shed some light on this, please do so in the comments below.
If you it’s good, then go ahead join the company…
If they can’t shed light on this, then I would look for something else…
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Profit Alliance Club review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below.
Jesse What Do You Recommend?
If you are in Profit Alliance Club already, all good this still applies to you because you should never put your eggs in one basket.
You want multiple reliable streams of passive income, that’s the goal right?
After reviewing hundreds of companies…
It’s the only business out there where you will learn how to actually build online and you don’t need any products or services.
This system has you covered in that department, plus you get a one on one business coach to help you every step of the way to make sure you are successful.
Check out my personal results below:
Best of all, my team is winning:
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
See you at the top,
P.S. If you are serious about changing your life, sign up for my news letter below (Serious people only…).