Welcome to my Sh8pe Club Review!
With so many new MLM companies starting up, it can be hard to know which ones are legit and which ones aren’t.
The best way to determine which one is the right one for you is to do your research.
In my review, I will talk about the company, their products and their compensation plan.
Let’s dig in!
Sh8pe Club Review – The Company
Sh8pe Club has also gone by the names “Shape Club”, “Shape Entertainment” and “Sh8pe Entertainment”.
Sh8pe Club identify Paul Michael Baber as CEO of the company. Beyond that no actual information about Baber is provided.
Registered on March 14th, 2016, the company website domain, “sh8pent.club”, was privately registered.
Baber’s Facebook profile lists Queensland, Australia as his location, however the website says that Sh8pe Club is ‘operating under a Government License issued by the country of Costa Rica‘.
Adding another location to the list, Sh8pe Club provides a “registered office” address in Gibraltar.
With research showing that the Gibraltar address belongs to Fidelity Corporate Services and Baber being based out of Australia, it seems that Sh8pe Club exists in name only in both Costa Rica and Gibraltar.
Sh8pe Club Reviews – The Products
Sh8pe Play is a gaming platform that is run by Sh8pe Club.
The company offers access to slots, table games, a sports book and lottery.
The Sh8pe Play website says that:
this site is operated by Altitude Management Inc. N.V., Orionweg 10C, Willemstad, Curaçao and payment processing services are provided by Altitude Management Limited, Suite 1698, 28/19 Vincenti Buildings Strait Street, Valletta. VLT 1432 Malta (EU).
There are also some third-party games on the Sh8pe Play website, however Sh8pe Play states that they are not ‘connected to or approved by any of the companies, organisations, brands or any other bodies that are related to any of the games used’.
The Sh8pe Club Compensation Plan
The Sh8pe Club compensation plan works by paying affiliates to produce gaming activity through the company’s gaming platform, however the bulk of the compensation plan hinges on affiliate sponsorship.
Gaming Commission Payout
Affiliates can earn gaming commissions on the gaming activities by gaming customers.
Sh8pe Club affiliates can earn these gaming commissions down three levels of sponsorship:
- Level 1 (Personal customers) – 20%
- Level 2 – 10%
- Level 3 – 5%
Recruitment Commission Payout
Affiliates can also earn commissions when they sign up a new Sh8pe Club affiliate.
The amount of commission that the affiliate receives depends on how much the newly sponsored affiliate spends on their membership:
- Sponsor a Bronze affiliate ($99) and get paid $20
- Sponsor a Silver affiliate ($199) and get paid $40
- Sponsor a Gold affiliate ($299) and get paid $60
- Sponsor a Ruby affiliate ($999) and get paid $180
- Sponsor an Emerald affiliate ($3999) and get paid $400
- Sponsor a Diamond affiliate ($6999) and get paid $700
Residual Commission Payout
Another way to get paid is with residual commissions which are paid out through a binary compensation structure.
What does a binary compensation structure look like in Sh8pe Club?
It is a compensation structure that puts an affiliate at the top of a binary team, which then splits into two sides.
The first level of the binary team holds two positions and levels after that are made as they are needed, with each new level holding twice as many positions as the level before it.
Direct and indirect sponsorship is used to fill the binary team positions, with residual commissions being paid as the team is filled.
Every position that is filled by a sponsored affiliate produces BV, which is based on what time of membership a Sh8pe Club affiliate purchases:
- Bronze – 25 BV
- Silver – 50 BV
- Gold – 75 BV
- Ruby 250 BV
- Emerald 1000 BV
- Diamond – 1750 BV
When 200 BV on one side of the binary team is matched with 400 BV on the other side, a cycle occurs which then pays out a commission to the affiliate.
The amount of commission that is earned depends on what membership the affiliate themselves bought:
- Bronze – $25 a cycle
- Silver – $45 a cycle
- Gold – $65 a cycle
- Ruby – $95 a cycle
- Emerald – $125 a cycle
- Diamond – $150 a cycle
If a diamond ranked affiliate maxes out their binary commissions at $100,000 a week, they are offered the option of creating a new binary team position on top of their previous one, which allows them to double their commissions on binary team volume.
Every time a Diamond ranked affiliate maxes out a binary position at $100,000 a week, the process repeats.
Matching Bonus Payout
Affiliates also have the opportunity to earn a Matching Bonus which pays Sh8pe Club affiliates a matching commission on their down-line’s binary commissions.
This bonus is tracked through a uni-level compensation structure, which puts an affiliate at the top of a uni-level team that has each personally sponsored affiliate place right under them to create level 1.
When a level 1 affiliate brings in new affiliates, they are put on level 2 of the original affiliate’s uni-level team.
When a level 2 affiliate brings in new affiliates, they are put on level 3, etc.
The matching bonus is capped by Sh8pe Club at 9 uni-levels levels.
It is paid out as a percentage of the residual commissions that are paid to uni-level team affiliates like this:
- Elite 4 – 5% matching bonus on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- Elite 5 – 5% on level 1 and 4% on level 2
- Elite 6 – 5% on level 1, 4% on level 2 and 3% on level 3
- VIP 7 – 5% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3 and 2% on level 4
- VIP 8 – 5% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4 and 5% on level 5
- VIP 9 – 5% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4, 5% on level 5 and 2% on level 6
- Platinum 10 – 5% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4, 5% on level 5 and 2% on levels 6 and 7
- Platinum 11 – 5% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4, 5% on level 5, 2% on levels 6 and 7 and 1% on level 8
- Platinum 12 – 5% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4, 5% on level 5, 2% on levels 6 and 7 and 1% on levels 8 and 9
Rank Bonus Payout
The Sh8pe Club compensation plan features 12 affiliate ranks.
Each rank has its own qualification criteria which is as follows:
- Elite 1 – Generate 600 BV in binary volume in your first month
- Elite 2 – Generate 1200 BV in binary volume in your first month
- Elite 3 – Generate 2400 BV in binary volume in your first month
- Elite 4 – Generate 6000 BV in binary volume a month
- Elite 5 – Generate 12,000 BV in binary volume a month
- Elite 6 – Generate 24,000 BV in binary volume a month
- VIP 7 – Generate 50,000 BV in binary volume a month
- VIP 8 – Generate 100,000 BV in binary volume a month
- VIP 9 – Generate 200,000 BV in binary volume a month
- Platinum 10 – Generate 400,000 BV in binary volume a month
- Platinum 11 – Generate 800,000 BV in binary volume a month
- Platinum 12 – Generate 1,600,000 BV in binary volume a month
Affiliates cannot count more than 70% of the required BV from any one affiliate recruitment leg (uni-level).
There are also Rank Achievement Bonuses that affiliates earn once they qualify for the above ranks:
- Elite 4 – $500
- Elite 5 $1000
- Elite 6 – $2500
- VIP 7 – $5000
- VIP 8 – $10,000
- VIP 9 – $20,000
Affiliates can receive double the Rank Achievement Bonus if they qualifiy at the Elite 4 to VIP 9 rank within the first 90 days of their membership.
- Platinum 10 – $75,000 plus a “business class overseas trip for seven days for 2 people” if Platinum 10 qualified for 8.5 months in a calendar year
- Platinum 11 – $200,000 plus a “first class overseas trip for seven days for 2 people” if Platinum 11 qualified for 8.5 months in calendar year
- Platinum 12 – $500,000 plus an “all-expenses paid annual exotic holiday to the value of $50,000” if Platinum 12 qualified for 8.5 months in a calendar year
The cash portion of the Rank Achievement Bonus is only paid out if the qualifying rank is maintained for two consecutive months.
Starter Pool Payout
5% of the company-wide revenue makes up what is known as the Starter Pool.
New affiliates can qualify for a share in this pool each week by doing the following:
- Sponsoring two affiliates who each have signed up for $49 a month autoship and
- Generating at least 600 GV a week (minimum of 200 GV on the weaker binary side)
These Starter Pool shares are capped at $125/week.
Global Leadership Pool Payout
5% of all of the gaming profits Sh8pe Club earns each month are put into a Global Leadership Pool.
Affiliates who are VIP 7 and higher earn shares in specific rank pools like so:
- VIP 7 – one share in a 2% pool
- VIP 8 – one share in a 1% pool
- VIP 9 – one share in a 0.5% pool
- Platinum 10 – one share in a 0.5% pool
- Platinum 11 – one share in a 0.5% pool
- Platinum 12 – one share in a 0.5% pool
Car Rental Rewards Program
Sh8pe Club affiliates who are ranked at VIP 7 and higher qualify for a monthly rental car allowance like this:
- VIP 7 – receive a rental car to the value of $1000 a month
- VIP 8 – receive a rental car to the value of $1300 a month
- VIP 9 – receive a rental car to the value of $1850 a month
- Platinum 10 – receive a rental car to the value of $2200 a month
- Platinum 11 – receive a rental car to the value of $2500 a month
- Platinum 12 – receive a rental car to the value of $3000 a month
In order to qualify for the Car Rental Rewards Program, the affiliate must hold their qualifying rank for three consecutive months.
Another note about the Car Rental Rewards Program is that it:
may be accumulated over a calendar year and be redeemed as an annual check payment for your mortgage, boat or caravan payment.
Sh8pe Club also takes a commission for the gaming activity that occurs through their gaming partners.
A percentage of this rebate is given out monthly to Sh8pe Club affiliates like so:
- Elite 3 – a share in 20% of the rebate
- Elite 4 to 6 – a share in 10 of the rebate (10% at each rank)
- VIP 7 – a share in 25% of the rebate
- VIP 8 to 9 and Platinum 10 to 12 – a share in 5% of the rebate (5% at each rank)
Cost To Join Sh8pe Club
The cost to join Sh8pe Club as an affiliate is $49 a year in addition to the purchase of one of these 6 affiliate packages:
- Bronze – $99
- Silver – $199
- Gold – $299
- Ruby – $999
- Emerald – $3999
- Diamond – $6999
The difference between these different packages is how much an affiliate can earn through the Sh8pe Club compensation plan.
Shape Club Review – The Verdict
Overall Sh8pe Club looks okay…
Only thing I don’t like is the cost to join can get expensive and you are not getting any real products for the top of the line package $6999 Diamond.
It’s more for increasing the income potential in the compensation plan…
I believe if you are going to pay that kind of money, it better be something awesome and worth it.
Maybe test it out at the cheaper joining level and see how you like it…
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Sh8pe Club review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
Jesse What Do You Recommend?
If you already joined Sh8pe Club, this still applies to you because you should never put all your eggs in one basket…
After reviewing hundreds of companies and systems…
It’s the only system where you will learn step by step on how to build a business online the right tools, training and one on one coaching to make sure you are on track.
Just take a look at my recent results:
Take a look at my team members results:
In other words, it works!
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you on the top,
– Jesse Singh
P.S Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life now…(serious people only).