Welcome to my Shuang Hor Review!
There has been a ton of buzz about this company and its long history lately.
It’s had some re-branding, so I understand why someone I know asked me to do a review…
I’m excited to examine some the company’s finer points, answer questions for anyone asking, put some rumours to rest, and share new info with you!
In this blog post, I am going to take you through the company’s history, the products they offer and the compensation plan so you can make the right decision about joining or not.
So, let’s get started!!
Shuang Hor Review – The Company
The company started quite a while ago in 1987 as Double Crane Enterprises.
“A group of Taiwanese entrepreneurs” founded this company and created it in Taiwan.
It was in 1996 that the company chose to change and “restructured” the name brand to Shuang Hor from Double Crane Enterprises.
Curiously enough, on the official website in Taiwan, the company is still branded as Double Crane Global.
Shuang Hor seems to the be the English name used for the company, so I will be addressing the company as this to avoid confusion.
Other countries, such as Japan, Thailand, Singapore, Brunei, Hong Kong, Indonesia and Myanmar have embraced Shuang Hor branching out to operate in their land (under Double Crane Co.), since 1996.
Ku Ping-Chia is listed on the company’s website (Taiwan) as the current operating CEO.
The company offers very little info on Ping-Chia, with only a name and a Chinese spoken language marketing video available.
I was able to find a great quote from the company’s website about their level of commitment for “honest management, stable growth, and zero-criticisms in the past 30 years”.
Shuang Hor Reviews – The Products
The company has a range of Lingzhi (ganoderma lucidum, also known as reishi mushroom) based supplements advertised:
- Shuang Hor Supreme – Lingzhi supplement “accredited with dual certificates for health food that exhibits effectiveness in immunoregulation and liver protection”, retails at $2700 NTD for a bottle of 60 capsules ($89 USD) or $5380 NTD for a 54 g box of thirty single-serve granule sachets ($177 USD)
- Divine Ganoderma – Lingzhi supplement “accredited with dual certificates for health food that exhibit effectiveness in delaying ageing and adjusting allergic constitution”, retails at $10,700 NTD for a box of 60 sachets each containing two capsules ($352 USD) or $10,500 NTD for a 27 g box of 60 granule sachets ($346 USD)
- Shuang Hor Superfine Lingzhi – “Suitable for nourishment when ill, for conditioning after an illness, and for post-surgery care”, retails at $4800 NTD for a box of 20 sachets each containing 6 capsules ($158 USD) or $9500 NTD for a 60 g box of 20 granule sachets ($313)
- Shuang Hor Supreme Lingzhi New Generation – “Contains six times more ganoderic acid than Shuang Hor Supreme lingzhi, suitable for those who require lingzhi in large volumes, for illness conditioning, and for post-surgery care”, retails at $6500 TWD for a box of 20 capsules ($214 USD)
- Shuang Hor Lingzhi – General ganoderma lucidum supplement, retails at $1850 TWD for a bottle of 66 capsules ($61 USD)
- Shuang Hor Healthy Lingzhi Complex – “Combination of the main ingredient Doublecrane lingzhi with pollen and lecithin”, retails at $630 NTD for a bottle of 60 tablets ($21 USD)
The company produces their own Lingzhi mushrooms grown in Taiwan, among 12 greenhouses for market.
Unique to Doublecrane, our lingzhi species are cultivated using professional technologies to create the best conditions for lingzhi growth.
In particular, we use computers to monitor and manage the growth environment in the entire greenhouse, and we gather data all year round from internal/external meteorological stations, in order to mitigate environmental influences (temperature/humidity, natural disaster, external pollutants) and thereby produce lingzhi mushrooms with consistent quality and ample supply to meet global demand.
The company claims a high efficacy in their Lingzhi supplements by claiming it to “work in 90% of cases”.
In the company’s products for market is also a variety of general supplements, health drinks, personal care, cleaning and water filters.
A full catalogue of retail products and prices are available on the company website, if you are interested, because they actually have many products; too many for me to list one by one (Other companies that have products are Trevo, Kyani and Cerule).
The Shuang Hor Compensation Plan
The company has its affiliates selling its products to retail customers, and affiliates earn a payment through a compensation plan.
Residual commissions are also paid to affiliates based on month to month sales volume production, which are paid through a unilevel compensation model used by the company.
The company also offers several bonuses based on the performance of their affiliates.
Shuang Hor Affiliate Ranks
In the compensation plan there are 9 ranks.
Here are the 9 affiliate ranks and their qualifying criteria:
- Affiliate – Sign up as a Shuang Hor affiliate
- Elite – Generate at least 13,000 PV a month
- Vice Manager – Personally sponsor at least one Elite or higher qualified affiliate
- Senior Vice Manager – Personally sponsor at least three Elite or higher qualified affiliates
- Special Vice Manager – Personally sponsor at least five Elite or higher qualified affiliates
- Diamond – Personally sponsor at least seven Elite or higher qualified affiliates
- Double Diamond – Personally sponsor at least nine Elite or higher qualified affiliates
- Triple Diamond – Personally sponsor at least eleven Elite or higher qualified affiliates
- Gold Diamond – Personally sponsor at least thirteen Elite or higher qualified affiliates
PV means “Personal Volume” and is the amount of sales volume achieved by the sale of products to retail customers and the affiliate’s personal product orders.
The company’s affiliates earn a retail commission through the sale of products to retail customers at a rate of 25% of sale volume accumulated.
The company pays residual commissions through a unilevel compensation model.
The unilevel compensation model puts an affiliate on top of a unilevel team, with any personally sponsored new affiliates placed directly beneath the affiliate onto level 1.
When level 1 affiliates sponsor new affiliates, he or she is now put onto level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
When level 2 affiliates sponsor new affiliates, he or she is to be put onto level 3 and so on and so forth down a hypothetical never ending number of levels.
The ending of each month brings about a monthly tally of the GV formed by the unilevel team.
A paid percentage of the GV accumulated within a unilevel team is based on the monthly PV produced:
- 400 GV = 4%
- 800 GV = 8%
- 1600 GV = 12%
- 3200 GV = 16%
- 5200 GV = 20%
- 8800 GV = 24%
- 13,000 GV or more = 28%
GV means “Group Volume” and is the sales volume made by the unilevel team (including the affiliate’s individual sales).
This bonus is a paid percentage on sales volume accumulated by personally sponsored affiliates ranked Elite or higher and their downlines.
- Vice Manager ranked affiliates receive a 6.7% bonus
- Senior Vice Manager ranked affiliates receive a 4% bonus
- Special Vice Manager ranked affiliates receive a 2.7% bonus
- Diamond ranked affiliates receive a 1.3% bonus
- Double Diamond ranked affiliates and higher receive a 0.7% bonus
Rank Achievement Bonus
The company pays a one-time bonus for affiliates who qualify at the rank of Vice Manager or higher:
- Vice Manager – $1500 SGD ($1100 USD)
- Senior Vice Manager – $3000 SGD ($2200 USD)
- Special Vice Manager – $5000 SGD ($3666 USD)
- Diamond – $10,000 SGD ($7332 USD)
- Double Diamond – $20,000 SGD ($14,664 USD)
- Triple Diamond – $40,000 SGD ($29,330 USD)
- Gold Diamond – $80,000 SGD ($58,660 USD)
In the company’s advertising presentation, it says any Diamond ranked affiliates or higher are paid a bonus of $30,000 SGD ($21,997 USD) every four years as he or she continuously qualifies at the Diamond rank or higher.
While it wasn’t mentioned in the company’s official compensation plan documents, some company affiliates presented advertising that I saw referring to a Profit Sharing element.
This 50% Profit Sharing element was advertised for those affiliates who have 15 years ranked as Vice Manager or higher.
Diamond Car Fund and Year-end Bonus
There is mention of a Dimond Car Fund and a Year-end Bonus documented in the company’s compensation plan.
When you qualify yourself as a Diamond Distributor, you are entitled to the Diamond Car Fund.
Shuang Hor allocates the Year-end Bonus every year as a reward to all Diamond Distributors in recognition of their unreserved commitment and contributions to Shuang Hor Business.
Other than these few lines found in the compensation plan documents no more info was found on these two bonuses offered.
Cost To Join Shuang Hor
The cost to join Shuang Hor as an affiliate with a membership, is the requirement of affiliates to buy a “Starter Kit” for $20 SGD (about $14 USD) from the company.
Verdict on Shuang Hor
So does the Shuang Hor scam exist?
Of course not…
It has legit products and a compensation plan that pays well…
Not as well as this company here.
However, there is always something for someone out there.
Best thing to do is check out the products for yourself and see how you like them.
If you like them great, if you don’t then I would recommend looking for something else like the one I have made over 7 figures in below…
I hope you enjoyed my Shuang Hor review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
My #1 Recommendation (Totally optional of course)
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
You can’t afford to NOT watch to watch it because it will take your game to the next level…
Take a look at my recent results below….
Take a look at my students below…
If they can do it so can YOU.
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)