Super CodingFly Review – Legit SCF Token App or Ponzi Scam?
Welcome to my Super CodingFly Review!
This is one of the latest network marketing companies in the crypto niche and I decided to check it out for myself.
Chances are someone approached you about the business opportunity or the products but you landed here to make sure it’s not a scam.
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Find out if this is legit or a scam…
- How To Sell Photos Online
- Team National Review – Legit MLM Company in 2019 or Scam?
- Neora Review – Legit or a Scam?
Super CodingFly Review – The Company
When you check out the actual domain “scifly.io” it’s just a website hosting the bit app and has no company site.
It was first registered on February 21st, 2019.
Hong Cao is listed as the owner and has an address in Anhui, China.
What is a little fishy is they claim they been operating since 2015 when the website was just registered last month of this review…
Also, Bruce Zhang is the CEO of the company.
He claims to be an “early investor of bitcoin” and founded Super CodingFly in 2015.
Another thing he is a CEO of is ZB Mega which is a shell company which ties together Super CodingFly and ZB Exchanger.
I couldn’t find Burce Zhang anywhere on the interest either…
Anyway, let’s look into the products next…
Super CodyingFly Reviews – The Products
Super CodyingFly has no retail products or services, but you can promote as an affiliate…
Super CodingFly Compensation Plan
Super CodingFly has affiliates invest in ethereum on a promise they will get some kind of ROI:
- Invest 0.8 ETH and receive a monthly 8% ROI
- Invest 3.9 to 23 ETH and receive a monthly 12% ROI
- Invest 23 to 230 ETH and receive a 16% ROI
- Invest 230 to 390 ETH and receive an 18% ROI
The ROI and commissions are paid in SCF tokens.
SCF tokens are not publicly traded so they have no value outside of the company.
Also, I couldn’t find out what they are worth internally in the company either…
To earn residual commissions, you must invest at least 0.8 ETH into the company.
All residuals are paid through a unilevel compensation plan structure.
Super CodingFly pays ten levels deep and are paid 10% across all the levels.
Below is the breakdown of the qualifications needed:
- S1 (sponsor at least ten investing affiliates and generate at least $150,000 in downline SCF token ROI volume) = 6% residual commissions on unilevel team returns from level 11 to infinite depth
- S2 (have at least three S1 affiliates in your downline, in at least two different unilevel team legs) = 9% residual commission on unilevel team returns from level 11 to infinite depth
- S3 (have at least three S2 affiliates in your downline, in at least two separate unilevel team legs) = 12% residual commission on unilevel team returns from level 11 to infinite depth
- SCF (have at least three S3 affiliates in your downline, in at least two separate unilevel team legs) – 15% residual commission on unilevel team returns from level 11 to infinite depth
SCF ranked member can get a share of 5% of the company wide investment volume.
Cost To Join Super CodingFly
The cost to join is free.
However, if you want to be part of the investment opportunity, you must put in 0.8 ETH.
So does the Super CodingFly scam exist?
Well to be honest…
They didn’t even try to make it legit…
First there is no company website it’s just an app.
Second, the CEO doesn’t seem to exist outside of the company…
Third, they claim they been in business since 2015, but the website was just registered a month ago.
They try to make themselves sound legit by saying their external ROI’s come from the following sources:
- financial transactions
- private equity funds
- stocks, futures, bonds, foreign exchanges
- commodity trading advisors
However, there is no proof of any of this happening.
Plus, they apparently are generating 18% per month, why would they need any investments from people?
Just go get a small loan from the back and grow month after month and before you know it…
You are rich!
However, the truth is this…
Newly invested funds are paying off existing members and once people stop sponsoring people into the company, it’s goodbye Super CodingFly.
Anyway, do not join this…
I hope you enjoyed my Super CodingFly review and if you have any questions, feel free to ask anytime.
Take Your Business To The Next Level…
Before you continue reading…
This is TRIED, TESTED and GIVES TONS OF VALUE.
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
Plus if you are already in a Network Marketing or affiliate marketing company, this will work for that as well…(imagine getting customers to you on demand).
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…