Swiss Gold Global 2.0 Review – Legit Changes or Still A Scam?
Welcome to my Swiss Gold Global 2.0 Review!
I first reviewed this company last year, but there have been some recent changes, so it’s time for review 2.0!
The business model for Swiss Gold Global was effectively short-term, so I wasn’t too surprised that the company has made changes to its offering and compensation plan.
So let’s take a look at the changes they have made with another Swiss Gold Global review.
You can check out the original Swiss Global Review here.
Swiss Gold Global 2.0 Reviews – The Products
Swiss Gold Global continues to offer their “premium education program”, but now it is only offered to affiliates.
There is a free Swiss Gold Global membership that is available, but it only comes with “limited access” to the program.
Affiliates who want full access to the Swiss Gold Global premium education program will now have to pay between $249 and $5000.
Both free and paid affiliate memberships also come with access to an internal gold, silver and cryptocurrency exchange.
There is also opportunity for free members and paid affiliates to invest in bitcoin mining for $3000.
Swiss Gold Global 2.0 Compensation Plan
While the company website does not provide a copy of their compensation plan, there is a PDF file that can be found and viewed through Google.
With this document, this is what I have gathered:
Swiss Gold Global 2.0 Affiliate Ranks
The Swiss Gold Global compensation plan has 10 affiliate ranks, each with its own qualification criteria:
- Affiliate – Sign up with an affiliate package and be commission qualified
- Manager – Sponsor and maintain at least two commission qualified affiliates
- Team Leader – Sponsor and maintain at least three commission qualified affiliates (one Manager) and have a downline generating at least 1250 GV a month (no more than 60% from any one unilevel leg)
- Director – Sponsor and maintain at least four commission qualified affiliates (one Manager and one Team Leader) and have a downline generating at least 3750 GV a month (no more than 60% from any one unilevel leg)
- Executive Director – Sponsor and maintain at least five commission qualified affiliates (one Team Leader and one Director) and have a downline generating at least 75000 GV a month (no more than 40% from any one unilevel leg)
- Ambassador – Sponsor and maintain at least five affiliates (one Director and one Executive Director) and have a downline generating at least 15,000 GV a month (no more than 40% from any one unilevel leg)
- Senior Ambassador – Maintain at least five recruited affiliates (one Executive Director and one Ambassador) and have a downline generating at least 30,000 GV a month (no more than 40% from any one unilevel leg)
- National Ambassador – Maintain at least five recruited affiliates (two Ambassadors) and have a downline generating at least 100,000 GV a month (no more than 40% from any one unilevel leg)
- Gold Ambassador – Maintain at least five recruited affiliates (two Ambassadors) and have a downline generating at least 100,000 GV a month (no more than 40% from any one unilevel leg)
- Platinum Ambassador – Maintain at least five recruited affiliates (four Ambassadors) and have a downline generating at least 100,000 GV a month
Once an affiliate reaches a certain rank, there are monthly qualifications for the Team Leader and higher ranks:
- Team Leader – Meet the initial Team Leader qualification criteria, or have a downline generating at least 750 GV a month (no more than 60% from any one unilevel leg)
- Director – Meet the initial Director qualification criteria, or have a downline generating at least 1500 GV a month (no more than 60% from any one unilevel leg)
- Executive Director – Meet the initial Executive Director qualification criteria, or have a downline generating at least 3000 GV a month (no more than 40% from any one unilevel leg)
- Ambassador – Meet the initial Ambassador qualification criteria, or have a downline generating 7500 GV a month (no more than 40% from any one unilevel leg)
- Senior Ambassador – Remain commission qualified and maintain one commission qualified recruited Ambassador affiliate, or have a downline generating 25,000 GV a month (no more than 40% from any one unilevel leg)
- National Ambassador – Remain commission qualified and maintain two commission qualified Ambassadors, or have a downline generating 75,000 GV a month (no more than 40% from any one unilevel leg)
Swiss Gold Global affiliates qualify for commissions if they generate 50 PV or 500 PSR a month.
PV – “Personal Volume” (sales volume made by an affiliate’s own payment of fees)
PSR – “Personal Shared Revenue” (gold and silver purchase volume by an affiliate and their personally sponsored free members)
Every time a Swiss Gold Global 2.0 affiliate sponsors a new affiliates, they are paid $55 plus 10% of membership fees.
There is also a 10% residual commission that is earned on level 2 sponsorship (affiliates sponsored by affiliates you’ve personally sponsored).
If a new affiliate sponsors 3 affiliates who each sponsor 1 affiliate, all within 30 days of signing up, the original new affiliate will receive a $200 bonus.
Affiliates who qualify for residual commissions are paid out through a unilevel compensation structure.
This type of compensation structure puts an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team that places every personally sponsored affiliate immediately under them on level 1.
When a level 1 affiliate brings in new affiliates, they are put on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
When a level 2 affiliate brings in new affiliates, they are put on level 3, etc.
Payable unilevel levels are capped by Swiss Gold Global at seven, and pays commissions as a percentage of affiliate fees within the unilevel team.
- Affiliate – 5% on levels 1 and 2
- Manager – 5% on levels 1 to 3
- Team Leader – 5% on levels 1 to 4
- Director – 5% on levels 1 to 5
- Executive Director and higher – 5% on levels 1 to 7
Gold and Silver Commissions
If a personally sponsored affiliate or member buys gold or silver through the company’s internal exchange, the company pays the following commission:
- Free member account orders generate a 2% commission
- Affiliate orders generate a 1% commission
Rank Achievement Bonus
Rank Achievement Bonuses are available for affiliates who reach the Team Leader Rank and higher.
- Team Leader – $100
- Director – $200
- Executive Director – $300
- Ambassador – $500
- Senior Ambassador – $750
- National Ambassador – $1000
- Gold Ambassador – $2000
- Platinum Ambassador – $3000
Ambassador Leadership Bonus
Affiliates who reach the Ambassador or higher rank can also earn the Ambassador Leadership Bonus.
This is a bonus 2% of sales volume generated by non-Ambassador ranked affiliates in their downline.
Once a personally sponsored affiliate qualifies as an Ambassador, that leg will then pay out a Generation Bonus instead (keep reading!).
The Generation Bonus pays affiliates who reach Ambassador and higher ranks.
This bonus is a percentage on downline volume via generations.
A Swiss Gold Global Generation – when another Ambassador or higher ranked affiliate is found in a unilevel leg.
The first generation of that leg ends with this Ambassador and another generation is started after them.
If there is no second Ambassador or higher ranked affiliate in that leg, the second generation continues down the full length of the unilevel leg.
Affiliates can earn a 3% generation bonus down up to 3 Ambassador generations in each unilevel leg.
Check Match Bonus
Affiliates who have reached Ambassador or higher qualify for a check match bonus on the commissions earned by personally sponsored Ambassador or higher ranked affiliates.
- Personally sponsored Ambassador affiliates pay a 10% check match bonus
- Personally sponsored Senior Ambassador affiliates pay a 15% check match bonus
- Personally sponsored National Ambassador or higher affiliates pay a 20% check match bonus
Global Bonus Pool
Swiss Gold Global 2.0 put 1% of company-wide sales volume into a Global Bonus Pool.
This bonus pool is split into 4 smaller pools, correlating to the Bronze Ambassador and higher ranks.
- Senior Ambassadors earn a share in a 20% pool of the 1% Global Bonus Pool
- National Ambassadors earn a share in a 20% pool of the 1% Global Bonus Pool
- Gold Ambassadors earn a share in a 20% pool of the 1% Global Bonus Pool
- Platinum Ambassadors earn a share in a 40% pool of the 1% Global Bonus Pool
Each affiliate membership package correlates to a daily bitcoin mining ROI.
The company lists a third-party cryptocurrency cloud-mining company called Genesis Mining as their mining provider.
Cryptographic currency mining contracts provided by 3rd party company Genesis – Mining.
These contracts are contingent to the Terms and Conditions of Genesis – Mining and not Royal Golden Enterprise GmbH or New Golden Life DMCC trading as Swiss Gold Global.
Daily ROI payouts are offered in Gigahash (GH) and Terahash (TH) amounts:
- Silver affiliate membership ($249 plus $50 a month) – daily ROI of 200 GH
- Gold affiliate membership ($797) – daily ROI of 500 GH
- Ambassador affiliate membership ($3000) – daily ROI of 5 TH
- Platinum affiliate membership ($5000) – daily ROI of 15 TH
A $3000 mining contract can be bought by any Swiss Gold Global affiliate, including free members.
Affiliates can earn a daily ROI of 11 TH on the standalone mining contract.
You should note that the amount of bitcoin a GH or TH corresponds to changes due to cryptocurrency fluctuations.
Gold and Silver
Affiliates receive a fixed value of gold or silver when they sign up.
The amount of gold or silver depends on how much the affiliate spends when they join:
- Silver – $50 of 999.9 gold or 999.0 silver
- Gold – $150 of 999.9 gold or 999.0 silver
- Ambassador – $800 of 999.9 gold or 999.0 silver
- Platinum – $1200 of 999.9 gold or 999.0 silver
Cost To Join Swiss Gold Global 2.0
The cost to join Swiss Gold Global as an affiliate costs between $50 and $5000.
- Silver – $249 plus $50 a month
- Gold – $797
- Ambassador – $3000
- Platinum – $5000
Verdict On Swiss Gold Global 2.0
Although Swiss Gold Global now offers gold and silver through mining, this investment remains liquid unless a payout is requested…
The problem with using cryptocurrencies like bitcoin is that the value fluctuates so much, it’s hard to know what kind of gain you will get…
As for the rest of the compensation plan…well it’s still based on recruitment, which as we all know is a short-term business format…
So, although some changes have been made, and it seems for the better…I still say join at your own risk…
I hope you enjoyed my Swiss Gold Global 2.0 review, and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
Want To Build A Real Business?
If you are struggling to make money online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
Let’s face it, not many business opportunities have that…
But I got something that will help you…
You can’t afford to NOT watch to watch it because it will take your game to the next level…
Take a look at my recent results below….
Take a look at my students below…
If these newbies can do it, so can YOU
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below to transform your financial life (Serious people only…)