Swiss Gold Global Review – Legit Business or Big Scam?
Welcome to my Swiss Gold Global Review!
There has been some buzz about this company, so I decided to investigate what it was all about.
Chances are you have been approached on social media or in person and now you want to make sure this is actually legit right?
Good news is you are actually doing your research and not joining on hype…
That is what smart people do 🙂
In this blog post, I am going to walk you through the company, the products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision to join.
Find out of this company is legit or a scam…
MANY NEW CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE AS OF FEBRUARY 9th, 2017, READ THE LATEST REVIEW ON SWISS GOLD GLOBAL 2.0.
Swiss Gold Global Review – The Company
Swiss Gold Global is the brain child of Bill Rowell who is the Founder and CEO of the company.
Here is a short bio on their website:
Bill Rowell is an Australian entrepreneur with a history of business success and a passion to expand the lives of others.
In 2008 he founded Joseph Wealth Systems a Swiss Company with the objective of putting Gold the money of Kings into the hands of Ordinary People.
Today the Company is called Royal Golden Enterprise GmbH and New Golden Life DMCC trading as Swiss Gold Global and continuing to provide global Wealth Solutions for all people.
The company specializes in precious metal management…
Now you know about the comp, let’s take a look at the products next…
Swiss Gold Global Reviews – The Products
Swiss Gold Global sell Gold and Silver to retail customers.
For a one time fee of $150 and then $50 per month, retail customers can get access to their education plan.
Premium Swiss Gold Global members receive a 25% discount off their initial membership fee in silver.
Swiss Gold Global Compensation Plan
When you sponsor someone in this business, you get paid commissions on them.
First let’s take a look at the ranks:
Swiss Gold Global Ranks
Overall there are 10 ranks in the Swiss Gold Global compensation plan…
This is what they look like:
- Affiliate – Generate 500 PSR or 50 PV a month
- Manager – Maintain 500 PSR or 50 PV a month and recruit and maintain at least two active affiliates (250 GV after the first month)
- Team Leader – Recruit and maintain at least three active affiliates, two of which must be affiliates and one a Manager and have a downline generating at least 750 GV a month (750 GV after the first month)
- Director – Recruit and maintain at least four active affiliates, two of which must be affiliates, one a Manager and one a Team Leader and have a downline generating at least 3750 GV a month (1500 GV after the first month)
- Executive Director – Recruit and maintain five active affiliates, three of which must be affiliates, one a Director and one an Executive Director and have a downline generating at least 15,000 GV a month (7500 GV after the first month)
- Ambassador – Maintain recruited five active affiliates, one of which must be a Director and one an Executive Director and have a downline generating at least 15,000 GV a month (7500 GV after the first month)
- Senior Ambassador – Maintain five recruited active affiliates, one of which must be an Executive Director and one an Ambassador and have a downline generating at least 30,000 GV a month (25,000 GV after the first month)
- National Ambassador – Maintain five recruited active affiliates, two of which must be Ambassador or higher and have a downline generating at least 100,000 GV a month (75,000 GV after the first month)
- Gold Ambassador – Maintain five recruited active affiliates, three of which must be Ambassador or higher and have a downline generating at least 100,000 GV a month (75,000 GV after the first month
- Platinum Ambassador – Maintain five recruited active affiliates, four of which must be Ambassador or higher and have a downline generating at least 100,000 GV a month (75,000 GV after the first month)
Now, for some terminology for you all.
- PSR = Personal Shared Volume which is sales generated by selling Gold and Silver.
- PV = Personal Volume
- GV = Group Volume
No more than 60% of the GV volume can come from one leg…
When you hit Executive Director, it’s no more than 40% of the GV volume can come from one leg…
To be active in Swiss Gold Global, you must hit both weekly and monthly requirements:
- Weekly criteria – Generate and maintain 500 PSR or 50 PV for five consecutive weeks
- Monthly criteria – Generate and maintain 500 PSR or 50 PV
Retail Sales Commissions
When customers purchase the $150 one-time and $50 per month membership, affiliates earn a 10% commission on it.
These can be residuals as well.
Also, affiliates get paid $55 when sponsoring another affiliate.
Residual Commission Payout
Residual income is paid through their unilevel compensation plan structure.
If you don’t know what that looks like, check this out:
- Level 1: Personally enrolled members
- Level 2: Level 1’s personally enrolled members
- And so on…
In Swiss Gold Global, you get paid 7 levels deep depending on your rank.
This is what it looks like:
- Affiliate – 5% on levels 1 and 2
- Manager – 5% on levels 1 to 3
- Team Leader – 5% on levels 1 to 4
- Director – 5% on levels 1 to 5
- Executive Director – 5% on levels 1 to 7
These commissions are paid monthly.
Gold and Silver Commissions
When customers and affiliates buy Gold and Silver, the member who sponsored them get paid a commission:
- If the purchasing affiliate is a retail customer, the recruiting affiliate is paid 2%
- If the purchasing affiliate is a paid Swiss Gold Global affiliate, the affiliate is paid 1%
Check Match Bonus
When you sponsored members that hit Ambassador or higher, you get a check match on them.
This is what that looks like and is determined by your affiliate rank:
- Ambassador – 10% match
- Senior Ambassador – 15% match
- National Ambassador – 20% match
Rank Achievement Bonus
When you break ranks in Swiss Gold Global, you earn a one time bonus:
- Team Leader – $100
- Director – $200
- Executive Director $300
- Ambassador – $500
- Senior Ambassador – $750
- National Ambassador – $1000
- Gold Ambassador – $2000
Build a Bedrock Bonus SGG
When you sponsor affiliates in your first 30 days and they do the same, you earn a $200 bonus.
Leadership Bonus For Ambassador and Up
When you hit Ambassador or higher, you can earn 2% bonus sales volume from your downline.
This leadership bonus is paid down each of your unilevel legs until another Ambassador or higher is found.
If no Ambassador rank or higher is found, then you get paid 2% on the entire leg.
There are also Generation Bonus which pays 3% down your unilevel leg for every Ambassador it finds.
Cost To Join Swiss Gold Global
To become a member, you must pay $150 and then $50 per month.
Swiss Gold Global Review – The Verdict
Overall, the company is 100% legit…
Finally, it’s been a while since I reviewed a legit company lol.
It has products and rewards both customers and affiliates to build this business.
The only issue majority of the people will run into is the recruitment part.
You have to be good at belly to belly recruiting, 3 way calls and hotel meetings to have this work for you.
If you don’t know these things, well you have to learn.
In the end, it’s still a business after all 🙂
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Swiss Gold Global review and if you have any questions, leave them in the comments below…
If you actually hate recruiting and want to build a business completely online without ever having to talk to friends and family…
It’s the only business where you will learn step by step on how to build a business online with right training and tools.
You never have to talk to anyone again…
You will even get your own coach in the system to help you 🙂
Take a look at my results:
And it’s not even me that’s winning here…
Take a look at my members:
In other words…
This flat out works.
you will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below (I am a real person :)):
To Your Success,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life now…