Swiss Mine Review – Legit Business Opportunity or Big Scam?
Welcome to my Swiss Mine review!
There has been some buzz about this company so I decided to investigate what it was all about…
Some Swiss Mine reviews out there call this a full blown scam while others say it’s actually legit.
Well, I am going to put all the rumors to rest because I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Let’s find out if this is actually legit or a scam…
Swiss Mine Review – The Company
When I checked out their website, I noticed that Swiss Mine has no information on who actually runs the show around there.
I decided to investigate the Swiss Mine website domain name “swissmine.club” and found out it was purchased on December 5th, 2016, but domain registration is set to private.
Now according to the Swiss Mine compensation plan, it looks like it’s registered in Singapore with it’s branch office in Switzerland.
Other than the Singapore UEN registration number 201635218K, no other information is provided…
I wasn’t done there don’t worry…
I found out that the UEN is connected with Ducatus Swiss PTE LTD.
Ducatus Swiss was incorporated in Singapore on December 30th of 2016…
The address used to incorporate Ducatus Swiss belongs to Luther services.
I found out that the corporate filings by Ducatus Swiss shows Knut Unger and Ronny Andreas Tome as the Directors of the company.
Knut Unger works for Luther Services while Tome is listed as the sole shareholder of Ducatus Swiss.
I did find out that Tome is based out of Bali, Indonesia which could be where this company is run from.
That’s all the information I have so far on the company…
Swiss Mine Reviews – The Products
It looks like Swiss Mine has no retail products or services, but you can promote the affiliate offer itself…
Once you do join, you can invest Euro in exchange for tokens which can be converted into Ducatus points.
Just note that these Ducatus points are not pubically traded and can be only exchanged for cash internally from Swiss Mine.
Swiss Mine Compensation Plan
When you sponsor people in this business and they invest in these Ducatus points, the Swiss Mine compensation plan pays commissions.
You can also earn money by converting these Ducatus points into cash through their internal exchange rates.
Right now, the company runs a 1% per month ROI investment…
Swiss Mine Ranks
There are 14 affiliate ranks in the Swiss Mine compensation plan.
This is what it looks like with their qualifications:
- Affiliate – Sign up and invest €50 to €25,000 EUR
- Iron – Have a downline generating at least 1000 GV a month and recruit at least two affiliates who have invested at least €50 EUR each
- Aluminium – Have a downline generating at least 3000 GV a month and have at least one Iron ranked downline affiliate
- Zinc – Have a downline generating at least 8000 GV a month and have at least two Iron ranked downline affiliates
- Nickel – Have a downline generating at least 21,000 GV a month and have at least one Aluminum and one Iron ranked downline affiliates
- Copper – Have a downline generating at least 55,000 GV a month and have at least one Zinc, one Aluminium and one Iron ranked downline affiliate
- Bronze – Have a downline generating at least 144,000 GV a month and have at least one Nickel and two Aluminium ranked downline affiliates
- Silver – Have a downline generating at least 377,000 GV a month and have at least one copper and two Zinc ranked downline affiliates
- Gold – Have a downline generating at least 987,000 GV a month and have at least one Bronze and two Copper ranked downline affiliates
- Platinum – Have a downline generating at least 2,584,000 GV a month and have at least one Silver, one Bronze and two Copper ranked downline affiliates (or personally recruit 5 Bronze ranked affiliates)
- Titanium – Have a downline generating at least 6,765,000 GV a month and have at least one Bronze and two Copper ranked downline affiliates (or personally recruit at least 8 Bronze ranked affiliates)
- DC Senator – Have a downline generating at least 17,711,000 GV a month and have at least one Platinum, two Gold and 3 Silver ranked downline affiliates (or personally recruit at least 10 Silver ranked affiliates)
- DC Centurion – Have a downline generating at least 28,658,000 GV a month and have at least one Titanium, two Platinum and five Gold ranked downline affiliates (or personally recruit at least 13 Gold ranked affiliates)
- DC Emperor – Have a downline generating at least 75,025,000 GV a month and have at least one DC Senator, two Titanium, five Platinum and five Gold ranked downline affiliates (or personally recruit at least 18 Gold ranked affiliates)
Commissions are paid out to Swiss Mine members that are not straight cash withdrawals.
Swiss Mine actually forces their affiliates to spend commission payouts:
- Sponsorship and binary commissions and Matching Bonus – 55% cash withdrawal, 34% mandatory reinvestment, 8% mandatory spend through merchant network and 3% donated to charity
- Sponsorship bonus (€400 and €13000 EUR) – 89% mandatory reinvestment, 8% mandatory spend through merchant network and 3% donated to charity
- Car Bonus, Worldwide Revenue Pool and Ruler Share Pool – 89% cash withdrawal, 8% mandatory spend through merchant network and 3% donated to charity
- Rank Achievement Bonus – 55% cash withdrawal, 34% mandatory reinvestment, 8% mandatory spend through merchant network and 3% donated to charity
Recruitment Commission Payout
When you sponsor new members in Swiss Mine, you get paid commissions on that as well.
The amount of commissions will depend on how much your affiliate invests:
- An investment of up to €4999 EUR pays a 13% commission
- An investment of €5000 EUR or more pays an 18% com
A bonus of €400 EUR is paid out if your affiliate’s downline invests 5000 GV within your first thirty days (max 70% from any one recruitment leg).
If the downline invests 10,000 GV (within the same thirty days), this bonus is increased to €1300 EUR.
Residual Commission Payout
All residuals are paid out through a binary compensation plan structure in Swiss Mine.
In a binary, there are TWO teams, left and right…
And there are no restrictions how many people can be on your left and right legs…
The new investment volume is tracked on both legs of the binary and you get paid on the lesser leg.
The percentage will depend on how much volume you have accumulated:
- 1000 GV = 2%
- 3000 GV = 4%
- 8000 GV = 6%
- 21,000 GV = 8%
- 34,000 GV = 10%
- 89,000 GV = 12%
- 233,000 GV = 14%
- 377,000 GV = 16%
- 610,000 GV = 17%
- 987,000 GV = 18%
- 1,597,000 GV = 19%
- 4,181,000 GV = 20%
- 101,946,000 GV = 21%
Just so you know that to qualify for residual commissions, you must invest at least €50 EUR and sponsor two affiliates who do the same.
Matching Bonus Payout
All Swiss Mine Matching bonuses are paid out through their unilevel compensation plan structure.
If you don’t know what that looks like, check this out:
- Level 1: Personally enrolled members
- Level 2: Level 1’s personally enrolled members
- And so on…
Now you know what that looks like, the Swiss Mine unilevel is capped at 13 levels deep:
- Level 1 (Personally enrolled members) – 3%
- Level 2 – 5%
- Level 3 – 8%
- Level 4 – 13%
- Level 5 – 21%
- Level 6 – 13%
- Level 7 – 8%
- Level 8 – 5%
- Level 9 – 3%
- Level 10 – 2%
- Level 11 to 13 – 1%
Rank Achievement Bonus
Once you hit a new rank, you get paid the following as bonus:
- Iron – €50 EUR
- Aluminium – €100 EUR
- Zinc – €200 EUR
- Nickel – €500 EUR
- Copper – €1000 EUR
- Bronze – €3000 EUR
- Silver – €8000 EUR
- Gold – €20,000 EUR
- Platinum – €50,000 EUR
- Titanium – €100,000 EUR
- DC Senator – €250,000 EUR
- DC Centurion – €500,000 EUR
- DC Emperor – €1,000,000 EUR
Car Bonus Payout
Once you hit Bronze rank or higher, you can get a monthly car bonus…
The exact amounts have not been published just yet for some reason…
World Wide Revenue Pool
Once you hit Silver or higher in Swiss Mine, you can get shares in the World Wide Revenue Pool.
This is made up of 1% of the companies investment volume:
- Silver affiliates receive one share
- Gold affiliates receive two shares
- Platinum affiliates receive three shares
- Titanium affiliates receive five shares
- DC Senator affiliates receive eight shares
- DC Centurion affiliates receive thirteen shares
- DC Emperor affiliates receive twenty-one shares
This Worldwide Revenue Pool is paid out twice a year to Silver ranked or higher Swiss Mine members…
Once you hit DC Senator and higher in Swiss Mine, you can get a share of a bonus called Ruler Share Pool.
This is made up with some percentage of word wide investment volume and is paid quarterly.
The exact mount hasn’t been disclosed…
When you invest in Swiss Mine, they get token which can be converted into Ducatus points…
These Ducatus points then can be exchange and converted into cash internally.
Through DucatusX, you can get a fixed ROI of 1% per month on €1000 to €500,000 EUR…
Now this money is locked for 8 months and can be extended twice…
Cost To Join Swiss Mine
You can become a Swiss Mine affiliate for €30 EUR and then investment in one of the following packages below:
- Apprentice – €50 EUR
- Miner – €250 EUR
- Builder – €1000 EUR
- Trader – €2500 EUR
- Executive – €5000 EUR
- Viceroy – €10,000 EUR
- Patron – €15,000 EUR
- Magnate – €25,000 EUR
Only difference between these packages is the income potential…
The moment you have been waiting for in this Swiss Mine review…
Conclusion On Swiss Mine
I can see a bit of a problem already with the nature of this business…
First, how are they generating their ROI’s?
What external income sources are coming in for those?
Also, their DUCATUS coins are not pubically traded and are useless outside of this company.
What is the point of that?
They do claim they will be public January 1st 2020, but honestly I don’t see this company going that long…
They don’t have any retail products or services either…
So you spend money to by these tokens which in turn can be used to buy useless Ducatus coins?
That sounds really smart…
The reality is that the value of these coins are going up by affiliates investing in the company and that’s it…
In other words, because newly invested funds are paying off existing members this makes this company a ponzi scheme…
Those are the facts, but at the end of the day you can do what you want 🙂
I hope you enjoyed my Swiss Mine review and if you have any questions, leave them in the comments below…
Attention Business Opportunity Seekers
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
You can’t afford to NOT watch to watch it because it will take your game to the next level…
Take a look at my recent results below….
Take a look how well my students are doing…
In other words if they can do it so can YOU!
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your financial life (serious people only…)