Synterium Review – Legit Company or Just Another Scam? Find Out Here.
Welcome to my Synterium!
It seems like everyday there is a new and very eager MLM business finding their way through the grind and opening for business!
But it can be hard to know if these new companies are legit …
So how do you choose if you should sign up and invest with a new business?
The best thing you can do before jumping into a new venture is thoroughly research it.
And you’ve landed in the right place to start that research!
In today’s review on Synterium, I will go deep into the company’s history, the products and the compensation plan offered, so you will know what you’re getting into.
Let’s get started!
Synterium Review – The Company
The company operates in the MLM niche of cryptocurrency, are centred out of Poland and mainly promote all over Europe by E-Trade Hub.
Earlier in 2014, a company called Central Marketing Limited located in Hong Kong, China, was linked together with this company according to the timeline presented on the company website.
It was in 2016 that E-Trade Hub was created in Poland and the partnership among the 2 companies was said to then be formed in 2017.
And then later in 2017, Synterium was presented to the world.
The current operating CEO for the company is identified as Valerius Popel.
Popel is said to be a Polish businessman and sociologist, but there isn’t much more about him.
I myself was unable to find much info on Popel, however I was able to discover about 3 marketing websites that refer to him the company CEO.
Synterium Reviews – The Products
Synterium doesn’t have any products or services for affiliates to purchase or sell.
But anyone wanting to sign up as an affiliate with Synterium can market the company affiliate membership.
When affiliates are signed up with the company, they must then invest in GectaCoin points to fully participate in the MLM business opportunity that is attached.
Affiliates are then billed separately between GectaCoin and the company, while being represented as Central Marketing Limited as having current ownership.
It seems as if GectaCoin is a script-generated, not publicly traded cryptocurrency.
It is likely that the owner of Central Marketing Limited retains control over the internal value of GectaCoin.
Synterium Compensation Plan
Company affiliates must invest in GCT GectaCoin points:
- GM-10K – Invest €500 EUR and receive 10,000 GCT points over 12 months
- GM-20K – Invest €1000 EUR and receive 20,000 GCT points over 12 months
- GM-40K – Invest €2000 EUR and receive 40,000 GCT points over 12 months
In the company compensation plan, it says that 10 GCT can equal €1 EUR, equaling the following:
- €1000 EUR 12-month ROI at GM-10K
- €2000 EUR 12-month ROI at GM-20K and/or
- €4000 EUR 12-month ROI at GM-40K
Referral commissions are paid down to level 3 of sponsorship at a rate of 5% on GCT point investment.
The company uses a unilevel compensation model to pay out leadership income to its affiliates.
The unilevel compensation model puts an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team that places any personally sponsored affiliate on level 1 right underneath the original affiliate.
When a level 1 affiliate sponsors new affiliates, they are then put onto level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
When a level 2 affiliate sponsors new affiliates, they are then placed onto level 3, and levels continue to be created like this down a hypothetical never ending amount of
Affiliate commissions earned on levels 1 to 3 on the unilevel team are paid an outright 5% referral commissions (as previously stated above).
Then levels 4 and up earn a sliding percentage commission payout at rate of 100 GCT (equal to €10 EUR) for an affiliate who is sponsored and then invests.
- Silver (sponsor at least three affiliates who invest) – 5% (i.e. 5 GCT (5% of 100 GCT) per affiliate sponsored who invests)
- Gold (personally sponsor and maintain at least three Silver affiliates) – 10%
- Amber (personally sponsor and maintain at least three Gold affiliates) – 20%
- Onyx (personally sponsor and maintain at least three Amber affiliates) – 30%
- Amethyst (personally sponsor and maintain at least one Onyx and five Amber affiliates) – 40%
- Opal (personally sponsor and maintain at least one Amethyst affiliate, two Onyx and three Amber affiliates) – 45%
- Topaz (personally sponsor and maintain at least one Opal affiliate, two Amethyst and three Onyx affiliates) – 55%
- Ruby (personally sponsor and maintain at least one Topaz affiliate, two Opal and three Amethyst affiliates) – 65%
- Sapphire (personally sponsor and maintain at least one Ruby affiliate, two Topaz and three Opal affiliates) – 70%
- Emerald (personally sponsor and maintain at least one Sapphire affiliate, two Ruby and three Topaz affiliates) – 75%
- Diamond (personally sponsor and maintain at least one Emerald affiliate, two Sapphire and three Ruby affiliates) – 80%
- White Diamond (personally sponsor and maintain at least one Diamond affiliate, two Emerald and three Sapphire affiliates) – 85%
- Black Diamond (personally sponsor and maintain at least one White Diamond, two Diamond and three Emerald affiliates) – 90%
- Royal Diamond (personally sponsor and maintain at least one Black Diamond affiliate, two White Diamond and three Diamond affiliates) – 95% (ie. 95 GCT (95% of 100 GCT) per affiliate sponsored who invests)
Affiliate ranking qualifications also include the necessity to have their downline affiliates investing in a minimum 12-month investment contract that is current.
The company rewards affiliates who meet the requirements for the ranks of Silver or higher:
- Qualify at Silver and have a total downline of ten or more affiliates and receive a “Powerstation mini universal battery”
- Qualify at Gold and have a total downline of fifty or more affiliates and receive a “HDD Porsche design 4TB”
- Qualify at Amber and have a total downline of one hundred or more affiliates and receive a “Smart watch by worldwide-famous brands”
- Qualify at Amethyst and have a total downline of five hundred or more affiliates and receive an “iPhone X 256”
- Qualify at Opal and have a total downline of one thousand or more affiliates and receive a “MacBook pro 15″”
- Qualify at Ruby and have a total downline of four thousand or more affiliates and receive an “exclusive watch”
- Qualify at Sapphire and have a total downline of ten thousand or more affiliates and receive a “business class car”
- Qualify at Emerald and have a total downline of twenty-five thousand or more affiliates and receive an “executive class car”
- Qualify at Emerald and have a total downline of forty-thousand or more affiliates and receive “apartments located in EU or on islands”
- Qualify at Diamond and have a total downline of sixty thousand or higher and receive a “luxury class car”
- Qualify at White Diamond and have a total downline of one hundred thousand or more and receive a “yacht”
Just like Leadership Income, Career Bonus ranking qualifications include a requirement to have their downline affiliates investing in a minimum a 12-month investment contract that is current.
Cost To Join Synterium
The cost to join Synterium as an affiliate includes a membership package investment with 3 different price points:
- GM-10K – €500 EUR
- GM-20K – €1000 EUR
- GM-40K – €2000 EUR
Income potential depends on what package you choose.
Verdict of Synterium
Well since we’ve made it to the end of my review, I must now tell you that this company is not 100% legit…
This company is presenting itself as a typical Ponzi points scam internet company.
The obvious thing to point out about GectaCoin is that it is different than legitimate cryptocurrency, and the proof of the difference is the “guarantee” of the value to increase…
“We have adopted the Guarantee Fund. This “Rise Over Market” technology of GectaCoin will guarantee constant rate increase.”
This is not how a legit company would work btw!
And now we can continue along, and I will point out another thing that is odd and that is the attached MLM business opportunity.
The company gets affiliates to sign up and then invest in GectaCoin, which is controlled by the company whom assigned its €0.1 EUR internal value.
With the only real source of money entering the company coming from new affiliate investments, it is likely that the company is simply taking this new investment to pay out existing affiliate ROI.
This offering of sponsorship commissions now adds a new layer to the scam, which is an additional pyramid scheme…
My advice? Be careful with this company as you are likely to lose your investment.
I hope you enjoyed my Synterium review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
My #1 Recommendation
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
The best part is you don’t have to recruit a single person which is insane 🙂
Plus there is a refund guarantee, so there is no risk.
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)