The Sum Opportunity Review – Legit or Another Scam?
Welcome to The Sum Opportunity review!
Someone asked me to do a review on this company because it’s new and there isn’t a lot of information…
Maybe you are on this blog post because someone might have approached you in person or maybe it was over social media.
And now you have questions right?
- Can newbies do this?
- Can you make decent money this way?
- And is it legit?
Good news, I am going to put some rumors to rest and go over the company, the products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision…
Find out if it’s legit or a scam…
The Sum Opportunity Review – The Company
There isn’t any information on the leadership behind this company, but what I did find out is the domain name was registered 19th of November 2015…
The owner of the domain is “ML Andrews”.
Now, I went even further and found out “The On Your Side LLC” is using the same address and the name that popped up was Melody White.
I am not sure if ML Andrews and Melody White are working together or the same person…
Alright let’s take a look what the products…
The Sum Opportunity Reviews – The Products
In a nutshell, The Sum Opportunity runs an online eCommerce site they call “Sum Shop”.
This is where they show you different deals on alternative sources.
Here is an example below:
- 2pc Faux Book Safe Set for $46.95 (SKU GFBOOK2) – $16.36 from the Sears website, $32.99 from BizChair and $37.26 on eBay
- 1.5qt 12-Element Saucepan with Cover for $149.95 (SKU KTSS22SAUCE) – $27 on Amazon and $35.99 on BizChair
- Wyndham House Taupe Organic Bamboo King Size Sheet Set for $189.95 (SKU GFSHTBKT) – $79.65 from Dionom Gifts, $82.10 on eBay and $72.51 from Jillian Distributors
Sum Shop gives you 25% discount for retail customers, 30% for affiliates and 40% for MLM affiliates.
Next let’s take a look at the compensation plan…
The Sum Opportunity – The Compensation Plan
Like all network marketing companies, you get paid commissions when you sponsor people in the business.
The Sum Opportunity compensation plan is a unilevel structure and works like this…
- Level 1: Your personally enrolled members
- Level 2: Your Level 1 personally enrolled members
- Level 3: Your level 2 personally enrolled members
You get paid through 7 levels and you can sponsor as many people as you want.
Here is a break down on that:
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates – 5%
- level 2 – 3%
- level 3 – 2%
- levels 4 to 7 – 1%
So what does that looks in dollars?
- level 1 – $5 per recruited affiliate
- level 2 – $2 per recruited affiliate
- level 3 – $1 per recruited affiliate
- levels 4 to 7 – 50 cents per recruited affiliate
Cost of Joining The Sum Opportunity
Cost to join is $200 if you want to get paid in the compensation plan.
There is a $25 affiliate option, but you don’t receives commissions in their comp plan.
The Sum Opportunity Review – The Conclusion
Overall if the actual site gives you real discounts, maybe it’s worth while…
However, there are a few eCommerce business opportunities that are just better…
If you want to make money online and have a 7 figure coach hold your hand every step of the way…
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my The Sum Opportunity Review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below.
Side note, if you struggle on sponsoring people in your business make sure you sign up for my free news letter below 🙂
See you at the top,