Titan Trade Club Review – Legit Biz Op or Big Scam? Find Out Here…
Welcome to my Titan Trade Club Review!
Someone recently asked me to review this company because they just heard about it and they were thinking of joining a team.
So I did exactly what I always do…
I researched the hell out of it and found out the pertinent details to share with all of you!
Before anyone hands over any money, you can learn everything you need to know about this business opportunity.
In my blog post, I am going to walk you through the company, the products and its compensation plan, so that you can make a truly informed decision.
Let’s start the show with the company’s background, shall we?
Titan Trade Club Review – The Company
The company does have a website, however there is no information on the owner of the business nor the operator of the business.
On the 18th of July, 2017 the website’s domain “titantradeclub.com” was registered privately.
A marketing video found on the company’s website was presented on a YouTube channel bearing a name “William Heloy”.
Corresponding with Heloy’s Facebook profile, he is centered in Brazil, more specifically the southwest region of Sao Paulo.
It’s not very clear what Heloy’s specific role is within the company.
Titan Trade Club Reviews – The Products
The company has no retail products or services for affiliates to purchase.
However, affiliates who sign up with Titan Trade Club can market the affiliate membership.
Other companies that have legit retail products are the following:
The Titan Trade Club Compensation Plan
The affiliates who want to participate in the company compensation plan are required to invest 0.05 BTC or more on the assurance of a continuous ROI (Return on Investment).
The company has 4 investment tiers affiliates can buy in at:
- Bronze – 0.05 to 1 BTC
- Silver – 1.01 to 3 BTC
- Gold – 3.01 to 5 BTC
- Platinum – 5.01 or more BTC
Note: The company charges 15% in fees every 87 days on ROI amounts earned.
Titan Trade Club Affiliate Ranks
The company compensation plan features 10 ranks.
Here are the 10 ranks and the required criteria:
- Level 1 – Sponsor at least two affiliates and generate at least 20 BTC of accumulated investment in your weaker binary side
- Level 2 – Maintain at least two personally sponsor affiliates (one must be Level 1) and generate at least 60 BTC of accumulated investment in your weaker binary side
- Level 3 – Sponsor at least three affiliates and generate at least 150 BTC of accumulated investment in your weaker binary side
- Level 4 – Generate and maintain at least one Level 2 personally sponsor affiliate and generate at least 300 BTC of accumulated investment in your weaker binary side
- Level 5 – Generate and maintain at least two Level 1 and one Level personally sponsored affiliates and generate at least 700 BTC of accumulated investment in your weaker binary side
- Level 6 – Generate and maintain at least one Level 2 and one Level 3 personally sponsored affiliates and generate at least 1500 BTC of accumulated investment in your weaker binary side
- Level 7 – Generate and maintain at least one Level 3 and one Level 4 personally sponsored affiliates and generate at least 3000 BTC of accumulated investment in your weaker binary side
- Level 8 – Generate and maintain at least one Level 4 and one Level 5 personally sponsored affiliates and generate at least 7000 BTC of accumulated investment volume in your weaker binary side
- Level 9 – Generate and maintain at least one Level 5, one Level 6 and one Level 7 personally sponsored affiliates and generate at least 14,000 BTC of accumulated investment volume in your weaker binary side
- Level 10 – Generate and maintain at least one Level 5, one Level 6, one Level 7, one Level 8 and one Level 9 personally sponsored affiliates and generate at least 28,000 BTC of accumulated investment volume in your weaker binary side
The company pays affiliates sponsorship commissions though a unilevel compensation model.
In a unilevel compensation model, an affiliate is put at the top of a team, and every personally sponsored affiliate is put directly under them onto level 1.
If these affiliates from level one sponsor new affiliates, they are put onto level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates sponsor new affiliates, these new affiliates are then put onto level 3, and this continues down a hypothetical infinite number of levels.
The company does have a cap on the payments made to unilevel teams, which is no more than 10 levels for commissions; paid out as a percentage of funds invested across these levels.
An affiliate can earn on more than one level (unilevel), which is determined by the amount he or she has invested:
- Bronze affiliates earn 8% on level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates) and 2% on levels 2 and 3
- Silver affiliates earn 9% on level 1, 2% on levels 2 to 4 and 1% on level 5
- Gold affiliates earn 10% on level 1, 2% on levels 2 to 4 and 5% on levels 5 to 7
- Platinum affiliates earn 11% on level 1, 2% on levels 2 to 4, 5% on levels 5 to 9 and 2% on level 10
A binary compensation model is used by Titan Trade Club to pay residual commissions to its affiliates.
The binary compensation model puts an affiliate on top of a binary team, then separates the team into two sides; a left side and a right side.
Level 1 of the binary team holds two positions and level 2 is made by dividing the first two positions from level 1 into another two positions each (4 positions).
Any new levels needed will be made as required, with all new levels holding double the amount of positions as the previous level.
Binary team positions are filled through the direct and indirect sponsorship of affiliates.
Note: The company does not limit the number of levels a binary team can grow by.
The company affiliates also earn a percentage of funds matched on the left and right side of a binary team, which is dependent on the investment made by the affiliate:
- Bronze affiliates receive 10%, capped at 1 BTC daily
- Silver affiliates receive 10%, capped at 3 BTC daily
- Gold affiliates receive 10%, capped at 5 BTC daily
- Platinum affiliates receive 10%, capped at 10 BTC daily
Residual Matching Bonus
Titan Trade Club pays affiliates a matching bonus through a downstream residual binary commission model.
The Residual Matching Bonus model is the same unilevel team model as the sponsorship commissions, however this bonus is capped at 4 levels.
The number of levels a company affiliate earns a Residual Match Bonus on is determined by his or hers rank:
- Level 3 rank – 5% match on level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates)
- Level 5 rank – 5% match on level 1 and 4% match on level 2
- Level 7 rank – 5% match on level 1, 4% match on level 2 and 3% match on level 3
- Level 10 rank – 5% match on level 1, 4% match on level 2, 3% match on level 3 and 5% match on level 4
Membership Fee Commissions
Every company affiliate pays a fee each month:
- Bronze affiliates pay 0.01 BTC a month
- Silver affiliates pay 0.015 BTC a month
- Gold affiliates pay 0.02 BTC a month
- Platinum affiliates pay 0.025 BTC a month
The company receives the affiliate fees and pays commissions on them with a 3×15 matrix.
A 3×15 matrix takes an affiliate and puts them on top of a matrix structure with 3 positions directly beneath them.
These 3 positions make up Level 1 of the matrix and level 2 is made by dividing these 3 positions from the first level into another 3 positions each (now having 9 positions).
Levels 3 to 15 of the matrix model are made in the same way, with every new level holding 3x as many positions as the level before.
The commissions are paid to the fee-paying affiliates at rate of 0.0015 BTC.
An affiliate can earn on more than one matrix level, which depends on the amount he or she has invested:
- Bronze affiliates are paid on 4 matrix levels
- Silver affiliates are paid on 8 matrix levels
- Gold affiliates are paid on 12 matrix levels
- Platinum affiliates are paid on all 15 matrix levels
The Renewal Bonus is the volume achieved when personally sponsored affiliates earn 5x the amount initially invested by the affiliate who originally sponsored him or her.
A “contract renewal” is triggered, which is equal to the investment amount, which then makes new investment volume for the affiliate’s upline (sponsorship, binary and binary match commissions).
Rank Achievement Bonus
When affiliates rank at Level 2 or higher, the company rewards affiliates who:
- Qualify at Level 2 and receive an iPhone 7
- Qualify at Level 3 and receive a trip to Cancun
- Qualify at Level 4 and receive a Macbook Air
- Qualify at Level 5 and receive Honda Civic car
- Qualify at Level 6 and receive a Rolex Watch
- Qualify at Level 7 and receive a Mercedes-Benz (worth up to 10 BTC)
- Qualify at Level 8 and receive a Luxury House (worth up to $300,000 USD in BTC)
- Qualify at Level 9 and receive a Rolls Royce (worth up to 100 BTC)
- Qualify at Level 10 and receive a Luxury house with luxury sports car (worth up to 400 BTC)
Cost To Join Titan Trade Club
The cost to join Titan Trade Club as an affiliate involves purchasing an affiliate membership, which is 0.05 BTC plus investment in one of the following tiers:
- Bronze – 0.05 to 1 BTC
- Silver – 1.01 to 3 BTC
- Gold – 3.01 to 5 BTC
- Platinum – 5.01 or more BTC
The potential income through the company’s compensation plan is biggest difference between the investment tier options.
Verdict on Titan Trade Club
Owners are not transparent on who runs the show which is a huge deal in my opinion…
Why would you join a company where the owners are hiding from the public?
Don’t you want to know their vision and plans for it to prosper over the years?
Keep that in mind…
Next, they have no retail products or services…
They are an investment deal that promise an ROI with NO external income sources coming into the company.
Real investment deals means they put your money into legit investments that grow over time…
However, that can’t be promised because of the nature of real investments.
Sometimes they go up and sometimes they go down…
But over time you want to see a steady growth.
Titan Trade Club however promises an ROI…
How can that be possible?
Only way they can predict the future is having newly invested funds paying off existing members.
Now that will run for some time until recruitment slows down and then PROOF…
Company is gone and because the owner kept himself behind the scenes, there isn’t any accountability.
You see where I am getting at?
Not trying to be negative, I am just presenting the facts and you can make your decision to join or not…
I personally don’t recommend it…
I hope you enjoyed my Titan Trade Club review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below.
My #1 Recommendation (Totally optional of course)
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
You can’t afford to NOT watch to watch it because it will take your game to the next level…
Take a look at my recent results below….
Take a look at my students below…
If they can do it so can YOU.
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)