Welcome to my Travelor Review!
There has been some buzz about this company, so I decided to investigate what it was all about…
Chances are, maybe you were approached by someone in this business in person or on social media.
Now you are here because you want to make sure if this company is actually legit right?
In this blog post, I am going to walk you through the company, the products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision…
Find out if Travelor is legit or a scam…
Travelor Review – The Company
There is absolutely no information on the Travelor site on how runs the show around there…
What I do know is the website domain “travelor.me” was bought May 3rd of 2015…
Also, the domain registration information wasn’t set to private and actually listed Yossi Cohen of “V.Travelor LTD” as the owner.
On their website, they claim they guarantee the most affordable vacations at the lowest prices.
They have access to over 300,000 hotels worldwide, and no booking or handling fee’s.
I tried to dig some history on Yossi Cohen, but couldn’t find any more past ventures or his…
I did find his Facebook profile where it says he is the CEO and owner of MBK which is a web development company.
That’s all the information I got so far…
Travelor Reviews – The Products
Travelor is a “Travel MLM” company that gives you access to travel booking engine, and have discounts from third party vendors.
There was no information on what kind of travel booking engine or the third party vendors.
Next, let’s take a look at the actual compensation plan…
Travelor Compensation Plan
Like all MLM companies, you get paid commissions when you refer people in the business.
Travelor pays you on travel bookings and on profit sharing pools.
They are paid through a unilevel structure and have 8 affiliate ranks in total.
Check out the ranks below…
- Member – Pay $1500 to sign up as a Travelor affiliate
- Senior Member – Pay $150 a month and personally recruit and maintain 4 affiliates or have a total downline of 10 affiliates
- Silver – Maintain at least one personally recruited Senior Member in your downline
- Gold – Maintain at least 2 personally recruited Senior Members in your downline
- Platinum – Maintain at least 4 personally recruited Senior Members in your downline
- Diamond – Maintain at least 7 personally recruited Senior Members in your downline
- Black Diamond – Maintain at least 10 personally recruited Senior Members in your downline
- Blue Diamond – Maintain at least 15 personally recruited Senior Members in your downline
When customers that purchase through their replicated sites, the affiliate earns 50% commissions.
These commissions are not on total spent by the customer, but whatever the third party travel vendor decides to pay Travelor.
Commissions On Sponsoring New Members
Travelor members are paid $150 commissions every time they sponsor a new affiliate.
On top of that, they pay $480 as a bonus for every 4 members sponsored within a month.
Senior members earn a one-time $720 bonus when they have personally enrolled 6 members on their own.
Travelor pays residuals through their unilevel compensation plan.
If you don’t know what they is, here is a great example:
- Level 1: Your personally enrolled members
- Level 2: Your Level 2’s personally enrolled members
- And so on…
There is no limit on how many people you can sponsor.
Depending on your rank, you will get paid the following commissions:
- Silver – $45 per affiliate recruited on level 2
- Gold – $45 per affiliate recruited on levels 2 and 3
- Platinum – $45 per affiliate recruited on levels 2 to 4
- Diamond – $45 per affiliate recruited on levels 2 to 5
- Black Diamond – $45 per affiliate recruited on levels 2 to 6
- Blue Diamond – $45 per affiliate recruited on levels 2 to 7
Cost To Join Travelor
The affiliate membership is $1500 and then it’s $150 per month…
Travelor Review – The Verdict
There is a few things that don’t make any sense…
Travelor is a Travel MLM and the $1500 you pay is for a SEO course?
Then the $150 per month is for some training in marketing and advertising?
How does that relate to Travel?
Strange if you ask me…
Also what I noticed is NO Travel MLM has actually succeeded…
Majority of them flopped and for that reason, I do not recommend ANY Travel MLM company including Travelor.
Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed my Travelor Review and if you have ANY questions, leave them in the comments below…
If you are looking for a LEGIT business opportunity that is time tested and true…
It’s the only business opportunity I have seen where you get your personal coach that will guide you step by step on how to build a REAL business on the internet without the BS.
Alright thousands have got started and profiting…
I have personally tested it and here are my 7 day results…
If a car mechanic like me can do this, so can you 🙂
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social Media Below:
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below because it will change your life.