Trivesta Review – Legit Company Or Big Scam? Learn About It Here…
Welcome to my Trivesta Review!
I’ve been hearing some buzz about Trivesta lately, so I figured why not do a review?
There are so many new MLM companies popping up every month, so you always want to be sure of what exactly you are getting invovled in before you invest!
Proper research is essential in the business world, so I’m happy you’re here!
In this review, I will cover the company background, its products and the compensation plan it offers.
So keep reading to learn all about the Trivesta opportunity!
Trivesta Review – The Company
So the first thing I found on the Trivesta website is that the company
was founded to help millions of people win back hope for their future.
Trivesta is not only a business; it is a way of life. We are a movement dedicated to positively impacting people’s lives.
Based out of Texas in the U.S., Trivesta is led by Founder and CEO, Joseph T. Cherry.
I checked out Cherry’s LinkedIn profile and read that he is also the CEO and President of Exectras (formerly TransACT).
Exectras is a membership-based discount services company offering fee-free merchant processing, business performance services and a unique menu of employee perks and programs.
It seems that Trivesta is Cherry’s first venture into the MLM realm.
So now that you know a little bit about the company, let’s get into the products!
Trivesta Reviews – The Products
The Trivesta MLM markets memberships that offer access to various third-party merchant services.
Silver Membership ($199.95 and then $99.95 a month) provides access to:
- a Prospio Wealth Account (debt coverage up to $80,000)
- MD Go (telephone doctor)
- MD Go RX (prescription card program)
- Trivesta Pets RX (pet prescription program)
- Keystroke Guard (identity theft protection) and
- 2000 points towards a Trivesta scholarship
Gold Membership ($299.95 and then $149.95 a month) adds:
- Prospio Wealth Builder Account for one mortgage and
- IronClad ID Secure (fraud protection)
- 5000 points towards a college scholarship program
Platinum Membership ($299.95 and then $199.95 a month) adds:
- Prospio Wealth Builder Account for two mortgages
- 10,000 points towards a college scholarship program
Trivesta also offers a college scholarship program that
Is based on a point system.
By simply being a Member of Trivesta, and saving for your future, you immediately start earning Tuition Rewards Points towards a College Scholarship for a child of your choice.
Each Tuition Rewards Point equals $1 in a Scholarship provided by participating colleges.
You can find a complete list of participating colleges on the Trivesta company website.
There is an available option to upgrade all of the Trivesta memberships to a “family plan” for an extra $15 a month.
The Trivesta Compensation Plan
The compensation plan of Trivesta pays its affiliates to sell Trivesta memberships to either retail customers or sponsored affiliates.
Trivesta Affiliate Ranks
There are 8 affiliate ranks within the Trivesta compensation plan.
These ranks and qualification criteria are as follows:
- Health and Wealth Advocate – sign up as a Trivesta affiliate for $199 or $99 with a purchased membership subscription
- Senior Advocate – Remain commission qualified and recruit and maintain at least three commission qualified affiliates
- Regional Advocate – Remain commission qualified, recruit and maintain at least four commission qualified affiliates (one must be a Senior Advocate) and have a downline generating at least 100 member points a month
- Director – Remain commission qualified, recruit and maintain at least five commission qualified affiliates (two must be a Regional Advocates) and have a downline generating at least 250 member points a month
- Executive Director – Remain commission qualified, recruit and maintain at least six commission qualified affiliates (three must be Directors) and have a downline generating at least 600 member points a month
- Ambassador – Remain commission qualified, maintain at least one personally recruited commission qualified Executive Director and have a downline generating at least 1500 member points a month
- Senior Ambassador – Remain commission qualified, maintain at least one personally recruited commission qualified Executive Director and Ambassador and have a downline generating at least 3000 member points a month
- National Ambassador – Remain commission qualified, maintain at least two personally recruited commission qualified Ambassadors and one Senior Ambassador and have a downline generating at least 7500 member points a month
There are also monthly maintenance requirements that must be followed in order to retain a rank:
- Health and Wealth Advocate – Maintain commission qualified status
- Senior Advocate – Have a downline generating at least 16 member points a month
- Director – Maintain commission qualified status and have a downline generating at least 150 member points a month (no more than 40% from any on recruitment leg)
- Executive Director – Maintain commission qualified status and have a downline generating at least 450 member points a month (no more than 40% from any on recruitment leg)
- Ambassador – Maintain commission qualified status and have a downline generating at least 1000 member points a month (no more than 40% from any on recruitment leg)
- Senior Ambassador – Maintain commission qualified status and have a downline generating at least 2000 member points a month (no more than 40% from any on recruitment leg)
- National Ambassador – Maintain commission qualified status and have a downline generating at least 5000 member points a month (no more than 40% from any on recruitment leg)
Membership points are points that are earned through the purchase of Trivesta memberships:
- Silver membership – First month generates 6 member points and then 1 member point every month thereafter
- Gold membership – First month generates 4 member points and then 2 member points every month thereafter
- Platinum membership – First month generates 6 member points and then 3 member points every month thereafter
In order for an affiliate to qualify for commissions, they need to meet monthly member point requirements.
When a Trivesta affiliate first starts, they need to generate at least two member points from retail membership sales.
After being a member for six months, Trivesta affiliates must be generating member points according to their purchased membership.
Two of these points have to be generated from retail membership sales, and the remaining four can be from retail membership sales, either from the affiliate’s own membership or that of sponsored affiliates.
Direct Membership Commissions
Trivesta Gold and Platinum memberships pay a commission of up to $100 is paid on each sale.
- Health and Wealth Advocates are paid a $40 commission
- Senior Advocates are paid a $55 commission
- Regional Advocates are paid a $70 commission
- Directors are paid an $85 commission
- Executive Directors and above are paid a $100 commission
When a Trivesta affiliate at the Director rank or lower makes a sale, affiliates that hold higher ranks above them receive differential bonus payment until the full $100 is paid out.
Let me give you an example: if a Senior Advocate makes a Gold or Platinum membership sale, they will receive a payment of $55.
After that payment, there is $45 still left to be paid out, so Trivesta searches the affiliate’s up-line for a Regional Advocate or higher rank to pay out the remaining $45.
Once the first direct commission is paid out, any Trivesta affiliate who personally earns 19 member points a month will get a 10% commission on monthly membership fees.
For those affiliates who earn 20 or more member points a month, or have built a down-line that generates a minimum of 50 member points a month, they will receive 20%.
Residual Commission Payout
Trivesta offers residual commissions that are paid out through a uni-level compensation structure.
This type of structure puts an affiliate at the top of a uni-level team and then places every personally sponsored affiliate directly under them, which makes level 1.
When level 1 affiliates bring in new affiliates, they are put on the second level of the original affiliate’s uni-level team.
When level 2 affiliates being in new affiliates, they are put on the third level.
This continues on down as many levels as are needed.
Payable uni-level levels in Trivesta are capped at seven.
Trivesta affiliates are paid a percentage of the sales volume that is earned by their uni-level team, which looks like this:
- Health and Wealth Advocate – 4% on levels 1 and 2
- Senior Advocate – 4% on levels 1 to 3
- Regional Advocate – 4% on levels 1 to 4
- Director – 4% on levels 1 to 5
- Executive Director or higher – 4% on levels 1 to 7
Affiliates who are at the Ambassador rank or higher earn an extra 2% on their uni-level team volume, and continue to until another Ambassador affiliate is found in a uni-level leg, with each leg paying a separate 2%.
Generation Bonus Payout
Trivesta affiliates who are ranked at Ambassador or higher can also get an additional percentage bonus on their whole uni-level down-line.
So what is a Trivesta generation?
It is when a uni-level leg has an affiliate who is ranked at Ambassador or higher.
Once this happens, the first generation is capped off and a second generation begins.
The second generation is similarly capped off when another affiliate that is ranked at Ambassador or higher is present further down the leg.
If there isn’t a second Ambassador or higher ranked affiliate, the second generation will go down the whole uni-level leg.
Trivesta pays the Generation Bonus to affiliates that are ranked Ambassador and higher like so:
- Ambassadors receive 3% on the first generation
- Senior Ambassadors receive 3% on the first generation and 2% on the second
- National Ambassadors receive 3% on the first generation and 2% on the second and third
Check Match Payout
Another compensation bonus that Trivesta offers its affiliates is a check matching bonus.
Affiliates can get a 20% match on the commissions that are paid to personally sponsored affiliates.
The percentage amount of the Check Match that a Trivesta affiliate gets depends on their rank.
So it looks like this:
- Health and Wealth Advocate to Regional Advocate – 10%
- Director – 15%
- Executive Director and higher – 20%
Cost To Join Trivesta
To join Trivesta, affiliates must purchase a membership at $199, or $99 if they buy it with a a Silver, Gold or Platinum membership.
Trivesta Review – The Verdict
Overall, Trivesta isn’t really a scam or anything, it provides products and services that add value to peoples lives.
The big issue is that subscription based MLM companies don’t generally do well long term, Wake Up Now was doing really well and suddenly it went under…
So you should keep that in the back of your mind if you decide to join…
Another thing you should ask yourself is how competitive are these products compared to the general marketplace.
Other than that, I got nothing against the company so you can test it out for yourself.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Trivesta Review and if you have any questions, leave them in the comments below…
Jesse What Do You Recommend?
If you already joined Trivesta, this still applies to you because you should never put all your eggs in one basket in case a company ever goes under…
After reviewing hundreds of companies and systems…
It’s the only business out there where you will learn how to build online with the right tools, trainings and one on one coaches to make sure you are doing things right.
You won’t get that anywhere else that’s for sure!
Take a look at my recent results:
Best of all, take a look at my team members:
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat ID: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life now…(Serious people only).