Trunited Review – Legit eCommerve CashBack MLM or Scam?
Welcome to my Trunited Review!
There has been some buzz about this company so I decided to take a look to see what it was all about.
Chances are someone approached you about the ecommerce cashback opportunity and you landed here to make sure it’s legit.
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Make sure you pay close attention to this post and read it to the end…
Trunited Review – The Company
Trunited specializes in the ecommerce, personal care and nutritional supplement MLM niche.
Address is from a virtual office in Arizona, USA.
Founder of the company is no other than Nicolas Porter.
On top of Trunited, Nicolas Porter owns a dental practice called Risas Dental.
Risas Dental was founded back in 2011 and five years later Trunited was born (2016).
It looks like Trunited is Nicolas Porter first MLM venture.
Anyway, that’s the company, let’s take a look at the products.
Trunited Reviews – The Products
Alright they have a ton of products to go through at the retail level, so let’s start with the commerce platform.
According to the company:
Use Trunited to earn money back on every purchase you make online.
Teach your friends to do it and make money back on what they purchase.
Retail customers can get started with the Trunited ecommerce platform, however, they can only get truwallet cashback.
Truwallet cashback can only be used towards future purchases in the Trunited ecommerce platform.
Since this ecommerce platform, they also got into personal care and nutritional supplements.
Ciela Personal Care
- Ciela Daily Moisturizer – “formulated with an anti-aging peptide that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and Paracress extract”, retails at $49.99 for a 1.7 fl. oz. tub (50 ml)
- Ciela Eye Cream – “formulated with a Ceramide rich anti-aging complex that improves moisture while targeting the visible signs of aging by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles”, retails at $49.99 for a 0.5 fl. oz. bottle (15 ml)
- Ciela Facial Cleanser – “combines an anti aging extract with new Apple Stem Cell technology that fights acne and signs of aging”, retails at $29.99 for a 3.4 oz tube (100 ml)
- Ciela Youth Serum – “this powerful serum contains a blend of peptides that work in synergy with each other to improve the appearance of skin tone and firmness while also reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles”, retails at $69.99 for a 1 fl. oz. bottle (30 ml)
- Sixtyfour Age Defense Serum – “specially formulated anti-aging serum”, retails at $32.99 for a 1.7 fl. oz bottle (50 ml)
- Sixtyfour Eye Cream – “specially formulated to make sure your eyes don’t show your age”, retails at $24.99 for a 0.5 fl. oz. bottle (15 ml)
- Sixtyfour Facial Cleanser – “the cleanser fights visible signs of aging through its garden cress sprout extract and brightens and evens skin tone with its sulfate-free solution”, retails at $14.99 for a 3.4 fl. oz. tube (100 ml)
- Sixtyfour Moisturizer – “keep your skin bright, rich and vibrant all day long with this high-quality moisturizer”, retails at $24.99 for a 1.7 fl. oz. bottle (50 ml)
Trunited Nutritional Supplements
- Healty Vida Power Pack – “enjoy a daily multivitamin, multimineral, and brain booster all in one convenient pack”, retails at $49.99 for a box of thirty servings
- Organifi Choco/Vanilla Protein – “a fully-balanced organic meal, your daily multivitamin, and 20 grams of protein”, retails at $79.95 for a 2.71 lbs tub (1.228 g)
- Organifi Daily Turmeric – “take Daily Turmeric to promote a healthy response to inflammation in your body”, retails at $49.95 for a bottle of 120 capsules
- Organifi Gold – a “superfood tea” sleep aid, retails at $69.95 for a 6.98 oz tub (198 g)
- Organifi Green Juice – “daily detoxing, producing natural energy, and managing stress”, retails at $69.95 for a 9.5 oz tub (270 g)
- Organifi Probiotic – “fix your digestion for faster weight loss and more energy”, retails at $39.99 for a bottle of 30 capsules
- Organifi Pure – superfood supplement, retail sat $69.95 for a box of thirty single-serve sachets
- Organifi Red Juice – “super nutrition” supplement, retails at $69.95 for a 9.5 oz tub (270 g)
- Vengo Energy (Orange/Strawberry) – “energy drinks that pack a punch without sacrificing flavor”, retails at $44.99 for a slab of 24 8.4 fl. oz. cans
I personally know that Organifi products are not made by Trunited.
I have used them from buying from the source and noticed they are excellent and use them everyday.
Anyway, that’s all for the products…
Trunited Compensation Plan
Trunited doesn’t have any compensation plan information on their website, but I did manage to piece it together with several different sources.
Trunited has seven ranks in total you can hit in their compensation plan.
Below is the breakdown on how to qualify for them:
- Affiliate – Get started as a Trunited affiliate, pay the $99 annual fee, purchase at least one product each month and sponsor and maintain at least one affiliate
- Promoter – Get started and maintain at least three customers and sponsor and maintain at least three affiliates
- Pacesetter – Sponsor and maintain at least three affiliates who have sponsored two affiliates each, who have also sponsored one affiliate each (sponsor three, who have each recruited two, who have each sponsored one)
- Influencer – Sponsor and maintain at least three Pacesetter or higher ranked affiliates
- Partner – Sponsor and maintain at least six Pacesetter or higher ranked affiliates
- Icon – Sponsor and maintain at least nine Pacesetter or higher ranked affiliates
- Legend – Sponsor and maintain at least twelve or higher ranked affiliates
Trunited eCommerce platform has a lot of products with it’s own assigned value points.
These points are then used to calculate personal (direct) and residual indirect) commissions.
TruWallet commissions must be put towards future purchases VIA Truunited ecommerce platform.
These are calculated by dividing an affiliates personal purchase Profit Points for the month by the monthly company-wide Profit Point amount.
Trunited pays their residuals through a unilevel compensation plan structure.
Residual commissions are all based on indirect Profit Points.
- Affiliates have Profit Points calculated down one level of the unilevel team (personally sponsored affiliates)
- Pacesetters have Profit Points calculated down three levels of the unilevel team
- Influencers with three Pacesetter legs have Profit Points calculated down six levels of the unilevel team
- Influencers with four Pacesetter legs have Profit Points calculated down seven levels of the unilevel team
- Influencers with five Pacesetter legs have Profit Points calculated down eight levels of the unilevel team
- Partners with six Pacesetter legs have Profit Points calculated down nine levels of the unilevel team
- Partners with seven Pacesetter legs have Profit Points calculated down ten levels of the unilevel team
- Partners with eight Pacesetter legs have Profit Points calculated down eleven levels of the unilevel team
- Icons with nine Pacesetter legs have Profit Points calculated down twelve levels of the unilevel team
- Icons with ten Pacesetter legs have Profit Points calculated down thirteen levels of the unilevel team
- Icons with eleven Pacesetter legs have Profit Points calculated down fourteen levels of the unilevel team
- Legends with twelve Pacesetter legs have Profit Points calculated down fifteen levels of the unilevel team
Cost To Join
Trunited members must be $99 per year.
So does the Trunited scam exist?
Of course not!
It’s a legit MLM that are selling legit products.
The only think I don’t agree with is the “pay to play” thing which might have issues with regulators.
That’s because this model could push people to sponsor people more than actually selling to retail customers.
Remember at least 55% of the sales have to come from retail sales or it’s considered a pyramid scheme. 
Overall the best thing to do is try out the products yourself and see how you like them.
From there you can make the right decision to join or not.
I believe the company is legit so you are good to go…
I hope you enjoyed my Trunited Review and if you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments below…
Take Your Business To The Next Level…
Before you continue reading…
This is TRIED, TESTED and GIVES TONS OF VALUE.
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
Plus if you are already in a Network Marketing or affiliate marketing company, this will work for that as well…(imagine getting customers to you on demand).
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…