Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle Review – Good or Scam?
Hey everyone, welcome to my Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle Review!
Someone actually approached me about this latest business opportunity to spring about so I decided to investigate what it was all about.
Chances are, someone approached you on social media or in person and now you are here just to make sure it’s not a scam or anything right?
The good news is in this blog post I am going to walk you through the company, the products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Find out if it’s for you or not…
Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle Review – Company
Well, Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle isn’t a separate company or stand alone, it’s more of a face life for Mobe (My Online Business Education) by John Chow.
John Chow is a very successful entrepreneur and is most known for is make money online blog.
In a nut shell, John Chow put his own spin on MOBE and when you do sign up for this, you will see the MOBE branding on the bottom.
MOBE on the other hand was founded by Matt Lloyd back in 2011.
It’s a top tier program where you can earn big commissions through their products and licenses.
Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle Reviews – The Product Line
When you join Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle, you are essentially joining MOBE which has a 21 step program.
You will also get a one on one coach and a sales team for people to close sales for you for higher ticket products.
When their sales team does close the sale, they take their cut in the commissions generated.
Here is a list of some of the products in Ultimate Dot Come Lifestyle:
- My Top Tier Business ($49)
- MLR ($1997)
- MLR Inner Circle Membership ($99 a month)
- Titanium ($8997)
- Titanium Inner Circle Membership ($199 a month)
- Platinum ($14,997)affiliate)
- Platinum Inner Circle Membership ($299 a month)
- Diamond ($30,000)
There are a lot more, but if I listed them all this blog post would be a novel.
Alright, lets take a look at the compensation plan next…
Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle Compensation Plan
This is when you sell a product or sponsor someone in the business who does the same, you can earn commissions on them.
These are the products costs in brackets and commissions:
- My Top Tier Business: $24.50 ($44.10)
- TTI: 7 Step Program: $44.10 (paid to Platinum and Titanium paid affiliates only)
- IM Revolution: $4.97 ($8.95)
- The Vault: $48.50 a month
- MOBE Elite Earners: $48.50 a month
- Affiliate Bonus Domination: $145.50 ($261.90)
- How to Build a Funded Proposal: $97 ($174.60)
- Email Marketing Empire: $97 ($174.60)
- The OPT Formula: $97 ($174.60)
- Traffic Masters Academy: $148.50
- MOBE Licensing Kit: $148.50
- Instant Info Product: $19.97 ($35.59)
- Home Business Summit event ticket: $120
- Home Business Summit VIP event ticket: $118.80
- Home Business Summit event streaming ticket: $48.50
- Home Business Summit recording: $48.50
You get the following commissions when you sponsor someone who by these products. Note that when their sales team closes the sale, you get the lesser amount:
- MLR ($1997): $1000 ($1200 if sale is made by affiliate)
- MLR Inner Circle Membership ($99 a month): $49.50 a month
- Titanium ($8997): $3000 ($5000 is sale is made by affiliate)
- Titanium Inner Circle Membership ($199 a month): $99.50 a month
- Platinum ($14,997): $5000 ($9000 if sale is made by affiliate)
- Platinum Inner Circle Membership ($299 a month): $149.50
- Diamond ($30,000): $10,000 ($15,000 if sale is made by affiliate)
Commission Payout Structure
Commissions in Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle is paid through a 2 Tier Unilevel structure.
First level pays the commissions shown above, but the second level pays 5%.
There are no limits on how many people you can sponsor and your personally enrolled members can sponsor.
Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle through MOBE has a car bonus where they will pay anywhere between $600 to $3,000 per month.
You can hit their qualifications either through points or the income you are making per month.
This is what the point system looks like:
- Recruit a new MLR affiliate = 1 point
- Recruit a new Titanium affiliate = 3 points
- Recruit a new Platinum affiliate = 5 points
Now this is the income and points breakdown:
- $600 per month lease payment: 5 points ($5000/month)
- $1,200 per month lease payment: 10 points ($10,000/month)
- $1,800 per month lease payment: 15 points ($15,000/month)
- $2,400 per month lease payment: 20 points ($20,000/month)
- $3,000 per month lease payment: 25 points ($25,000/month)
Joining Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle
When you join Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle, it will range from $49 to $30,000.
Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle Review – Conclusion
There is a lot of money to be made here if you are serious.
This is one of the better Top Tier programs, but it’s not the best.
The only downside to this one is it only goes 2 tiers…
So if you personally enrolled members sponsor someone, you will miss out on those commissions.
There is one Top Tier program that has 3 Tiers and with better products and services in my opinion.
Plus, you will still get your one on one coach, sales team to close your sales and even a specialized traffic coach to build your business.
Heck, I tested the system for the last 5 weeks and take a look at this:
Not bad for just getting started, imagine a year from now 🙂
All you have to do is follow their step by step program, take action and start seeing results.
Plus you won’ t be alone because you will have me, and your personal coach to help you every step of the way.
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
To Your Success,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below.