vCard Global Review – Legit Business Opportunity or Scam?
Welcome to my vCard Global Review!
There has been a lot of buzz about this company, so I decided to investigate what it was all about…
Chances are you were approached by someone on social media or even in person and now you are here to make sure it’s actually legit right?
The good news is your doing your research instead of blindly jumping into something.
The really good news is that I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Find out of this company is for you…
vCard Global Review – The Company
vCard Global has been in the marketplace since 2015, but just recently just became a full blown MLM company.
The president of the company is Steven Hoffman and is located in Florida, USA.
Steven Hoffman has been in the finance industry since 2009 and operated in the credit restoration, debt reduction and financial consulting niche.
Now for the MLM space, I found this information on his bio:
He formed a MLM company in 2000 which produced $1.9 million in sales in the first 90 days. The company eventually went public and spun off thirteen IPO’s. Mr. Hoffman entered the Check Cashing business in 2003 with eight stores and ran them until 2006.
Not sure exactly which company that was all, but impressive.
Now you know about the company, let’s check out the products…
vCard Global Reviews – The Products
vCard Global specializes in the digital business card niche.
You can get a free vCard Global card which has a logo, phone and email contact details, headshot, address and map.
If you want to go beyond that and go with their paid service…
You can test their vCard Pro which costs $99 per year and get the following:
- A video
- Social media buttons
- “Important links”
- The ability to add a bio and/or attach a resume
- Post photos
- Promote a product or service
- Create coupons
- Promote events on a calendar
- Gather data from viewers of the vCard
- Generate a QR Code for marketing
- View traffic stats for your vCard
These vCards are hosted on “123look.com and “vcard.bio” domains which work for any device that has an internet connection.
You can also get a vCard Global App which has a contact manager feature to share your vCard and store them in one place.
vCard Global Compensation Plan
vCard Global compensation plan pays members when they sell their vCard Pro service.
vCard Global Ranks
Overall, vCard Global has 5 ranks in their compensation plan.
Here is a break down of them all with what is needed to qualify for them:
- vCard Affiliate – Buy a vCard Pro subscription ($99 a year) and pay a $25 affiliate fee
- Marketing Affiliate – Personally sponsor at least 2 affiliates and have a total downline of at least 6 affiliates
- Executive Affiliate – Personally sponsor at least 3 affiliates and have a total downline of at least 30 affiliates
- Regional Affiliate – Personally sponsor at least 4 affiliates and have a total downline of at least 150 affiliates
- National Affiliate – Personally sponsor at least 6 affiliates and have a total downline of at least 300 affiliates
Retail Commission Payout
When you sponsor at least five vCard Global members within 30 says, you can earn an extra $100 commission.
vCard Global members also get paid to sell the vCard Pro subscription to customers or other affiliate.
Residual Commission Payout
Residuals in vCard Global is paid out through their unilevel compensation plan structure.
If you don’t know what that looks like, take a look at this:
- Level 1: Personally sponsored members
- Level 2: Level 1’s personally enrolled members
- And so on…
Everytime a vCard Pro suscription is sold in your unilevel, it gets paid through a coded bonus.
The maximum amount you can get paid for each vCard Pro subscription is $50 and is split between Marketing Affilaite and higher ranked member:
- vCard Affiliate – No commissions
- Marketing Affiliate – $15 commission
- Executive Affiliate – Up to $30 commission
- Regional Affiliate – Up to $40 commission
- National Affiliate – Up to $50 commission
In other words, if you are a National Affiliate, you get paid full pop.
If you are a lower level, this $50 commission is split.
In vCard Global, you can get a matching bonus on your personally sponsored members earnings.
The amount you get will be determined by your vCard Global rank:
- vCard Affiliate – 20% match
- Marketing Affiliate and higher – 10% match
Once you qualify for a Star affiliate, National and higher ranked affiliates can increase their check match bonus as follows:
- 1 Star (Personally sponsor and keep at least one National Affiliate ranked affiliate) – 11% match
- 2 Star (Personally sponsor and keep at least two National Affiliate ranked affiliates) – 12% match
- 3 Star (Personally sponsor and keep at least three National Affiliate ranked affiliates) – 13% match
- 4 Star (Personally sponsor and keep at least four National Affiliate ranked affiliates) – 14% match
- 5 Star (Personally sponsor and keep at least five National Affiliate ranked affiliates) – 15% match
- 6 Star (Personally sponsor and keep at least six National Affiliate ranked affiliates) – 16% match
- 7 Star (Personally sponsor and keep at least seven National Affiliate ranked affiliates) – 17% match
- 8 Star (Personally sponsor and keep at least eight National Affiliate ranked affiliates) – 18% match
- 9 Star (Personally sponsor and keep at least nine National Affiliate ranked affiliates) – 19% match
- 10 Star (Personally sponsor and keep at least ten National Affiliate ranked affiliates) – 20% match
Cost To Join vCard Global
The cost to join vCard Global is $25 per year.
If you want to get paid in the compensation plan, you must have the vCard pro subscription which is $99 per year.
So in total, your looking at $124 per year…
vCard Global Review – The Verdict
Overall vCard Global checks out…
So it’s legit and you have nothing to worry about…
It has good products/services and a good pay plan overall…
The only issue I see is how competitive is the pricing compared to other digital business card companies.
When I typed that in the search, Google spit out 24 million results…
In other words, there is a lot of companies to choose from…
Anyway, I hope you liked my vCard Global Review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below:
Jesse’s Number 1 Recommended business?
A lot of people always wonder what have I personally joined?
If you don’t know this already, I have reviews hundreds of companies and could have joined any of them…g
I decided to partner up with just ONE of them…
The reason for that was mainly because I didn’t want to be the only one making the money…
I wanted my personal team members to do awesome as well…
So for the first time ever, you will learn step by step on how to build a business online the right way…
The best part is you get your own one on one business coach to mentor you through every step so you are never left behind.
You don’t need any products or services because this system has it all…
Just take a look at my 11 week results:
And now more importantly, my actual TEAM is winning:
In other words…
This works if you follow the system and listen to your business coach 🙂
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my newsletter below and start succeeding now…