Veribella Review – Great Retail Products & Incentives or Scam? Find Out…
Welcome to my Veribella Review!
This is a product base MLM company that I stumbled upon and decided to see what it was all about.
Maybe someone approached you about the Veribella business opportunity or products and you landed here to make sure it’s legit.
I have good news for you…
I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Just make sure you PAY close attention and read it to the end…
Veribella Review – The Company
Veribella specializes in the personal care MLM niche and is based out of the USA.
Colorado to be exact.
Man behind the company is CEO Dave Fiala, but marketing material suggests Kirk Elliot is the founder and President of Veribella.
There isn’t any information on either of them on their website which is a little odd.
This isn’t their only company either, they are both founders of another company called Spark Capital.
According to the Spark Capital site:
strategically partner with some of those most creative and gifted people on the planet so they can fulfill their calling, focus on their gifts, and together we create products and services that are changing the world.
Spark Capital brands on their website include More (eCommerce, Skin care and cosmetics), Timberline Forestry Service (Logging and mining) and IQ (eCommernce).
Weird thing is Veribella isn’t listed as one of the brands under Spark Capital.
Anyway, that’s all I got on the company, let’s dig into the products next…
Veribella Reviews – The Products
Veribella promotes a lot of personal care products.
I will go over just a few of them so I don’t bore you 🙂
- Instant Fix Firming Gel – “this astonishing formula may be instantly effective at diminishing the look of fine lines, wrinkles and under eye puffiness”, retails at $62 a bottle
- R&R Super Serum – “Restore your skin with this powerful mixture of antioxidants and scientifically advanced ingredients that quickly absorb through nanosphere technology, revealing a smoother and radiant complexion while protecting the skin from oxidative and environmental stress”, retails at $74 a bottle
- Renew Super Pack – combines R&R Super Serum with Magic Minute Mast, which “perfectly purifies and preps the skin”, retails at $154 a pack
There are a few products that say “coming soon”:
- a focus, mood, metabolic energy mix
- clarity, mood, vitamin coffee
- skin care essentials and
- skin care supplements
However, they don’t tell you when these will launch.
Veribella Compensation Plan
Veribella compensation plan has a ton of retail incentives and actually had affiliate produce retail sales with at least 100 PV or more coming from customer per month.
PV = Personal Volume.
Veribella Retail Commissions
Veribella members are paid commissions when they sell to retail customers.
You can get a 10% commission on the sales volume produced by the retail customer orders.
If you do 2000 PV from retail per month, you can get a 20% commission.
Retail Autoship Credit
If Veribella has three ore more retail customers on an autoship plan, the company averages out the three average orders and applies a credit.
Credit is the average of the orders and is put towards the affiliates own orders the following month.
Residual Commission Payout
Veribella pays their residual commissions through a infinite 3xx matrix.
This company pays residual commission based on the rank.
Positions in this matrix can be filled directly or indirectly by team members.
For it to count towards the matrix position, both the affiliates and customers must be on 100 PV or more monthly autoship.
- Senior affiliates have twelve matrix positions filled and earn $150 a month
- Marketing Directors have twenty-four matrix positions filled and earn $250 a month
- Regional Marketing Directors have 45 matrix positions filled and earn $500 a month
- Senior Marketing Directors have 90 matrix positions filled and earn $900 a month
- Executive Marketing Directors have 210 matrix positions filled and earn $1800 a month
- Division Vice Presidents have 390 matrix positions filled and earn $3250 a month
- Senior Field Vice Presidents have 900 matrix positions filled and earn $6500 a month
- Executive Field Vice Presidents have 2100 matrix positions filled and earn $12,500 a month
- Senior Field Chairmans have 4800 matrix positions filled and earn $25,000 a month
- Executive Field Chairmans have 10,000 matrix positions filled and earn $72,500 a month
- Presidential Advisory Council affiliates have 20,000 matrix positions filled, maintain at least three personally recruited affiliates and also earn $72,500 a month
If you are a Regional Marketing Director or higher, you can get a 20% match on residual commissions earned by your personally sponsored members.
Veribella pays out 60% of the company wide sales volume.
Once members have been paid commissions and bonuses, if paid out amount is less than 60% of company wide sales volume, what’s left is placed into the Presidential Advisory Council Pool.
This is paid quarterly to Presidential Advisory Council ranked members.
Below is the break down:
- the number of months for that quarter the affiliate qualified as a Presidential Advisory Council affiliate (max 4 shares); multiplied by
- the number of personally recruited Regional Marketing Director or higher ranked affiliates in their downline; multiplied by
- the number of new Regional Marketing Director ranked affiliates for that quarter in the affiliate’s weakest matrix leg (defaults to 1 if there are none).
Every time you hit a new rank, you get a one-time rank achievement bonus:
- Qualify as a Senior Affiliate and get $75
- Qualify as a Marketing Director and get $150
- Qualify as a Regional Marketing Director and get $250
- Qualify as a Senior Marketing Director and get $500
- Qualify as an Executive Marketing Director and get $900
- Qualify as a Division Vice President and get $1800
- Qualify as a Senior Field Vice President and get $3250
- Qualify as an Executive Field Vice President and get $6500
- Qualify as a Senior Field Chairman and get $12,500
- Qualify as an Executive Field Chairman and get $25,000
Cost To Join Veribella
At the the time of this Veribella review, the company doesn’t disclose the costs to join on the website.
Now the moment you have been waiting for…
Does the Veribella scam actually exist?
They have great retail focus which is pretty awesome considering not many network marketing companies have taken this route.
The regulators like the FTC love this kind of stuff.
They still need to get out all of their products because some do say “coming soon”.
Another thing they need to work on is some retail pricing on their website so you can compare to the main stream.
If products are competitively priced then you have no issues here.
If the prices are much higher than the average market, then you have to position these products in a way where people will pay that premium price.
Best thing to do is always test out the products for yourself and see what kind of quality they have.
From there you can make a decision to join the business side or not depending on your experience.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Veribella review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
Take Your Business To The Next Level…
Before you continue reading…
This is TRIED, TESTED and GIVES TONS OF VALUE.
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
Plus if you are already in a Network Marketing or affiliate marketing company, this will work for that as well…(imagine getting customers to you on demand).
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…