Welcome to my Vida Divina Review!
There has been a lot of buzz about this company lately…
Just take a look at Google Trends:
Now it looks like this name has been in the past, but the score of 100 in Google Trends is definitely from this new company…
Chances are you have been approached in person or on spammed on social media…
I say spammed because I was literally spammed on Facebook before writing this review…
They added me as a friend and BAM through a link without even introducing themselves LOL!
Alright, I am not going to judge the company solely on that, but what I am going to do is put some rumors to rest and walk you through the company, the products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
So pay CLOSE attention and read this to the end….
Vida Divina Review – Company History
Vida Divina was launched in May of 2016 by a man named Armand Puyolt.
This is the Founder and CEO of the campany and has had a lot of success in this network marketing space.
In 1996, he was an distributor with ACN, but left in 2000 to join another MLM company called Metabolife International.
He left Metabolife International in 2004 and started his own MLM coaching business in 2005.
While he had his coaching program, he joined Kyani in 2007.
In 2009 Armand Puyolt left Kyani to join Total Life Changes as a Master Distributor.
Apparently according to Armand, he provided half the investment to launch TLC and left that company May 2016…
This brought the rise of Vida Divina late May 2016.
Let’s take a look at the products next…
Vida Divina Reviews – The Product Line
Like all good network marketing companies, the products have to be unique and stand out…
Now the actual website lists no products right now.
It just says coming soon (along those lines).
Te Delgaza Tea Product
I did a little bit of research and I found out they will be launching a detox tea called Te Delgaza and it contains 12 herbs.
Te Delgaza is also known as the Tea Slim Down and costs about $39.95 for a 6 week supply for distributors.
The retail price will be $59.95 for customers to purchase.
Factor Divina Product
This will be another product launching as a flagship.
Factor Divina will have 32 superfoods, 32 vitamins, minerals and Chaga.
The main ingredients in Factor Divina are:
- Green Tea
- Goose Berries
- Tart Cherries
- Black Berries
- Chaga, and
I did find that there will be 33 products in total in 7 different categories that are all organic.
That is all the information I have and this isn’t found on the website.
I had to search and dig for it.
But it already looks like they are going the Total Life Changes route…
Anyway, let’s take a look at the compensation plan next…
Vida Divina Compensation Plan
In Vida Divina you can get paid on referring customers or distributors…
Residual income is paid through their binary plan and matching commissions are paid through a 7 level unilevel structure.
Vida Divina Ranks
Overall, there are 15 ranks within the Vida Divina compensation plan.
This is what that looks like:
- No Rank: Generate and maintain 120 PV a month
- No Rank2: Maintain 120 PV a month and have a downline generated 300 GV a month
- No Rank3: Maintain 120 PV a month and have a downline generated 600 GV a month
- Apprentice: Maintain 120 PV a month and have a downline generated 1200 GV a month
- Bronze: Maintain 120 PV a month and have a downline generated 2500 GV a month
- Silver: Maintain 120 PV a month and have a downline generated 5000 GV a month
- Gold: Maintain 120 PV a month and have a downline generated 10,000 GV a month
- Platinum: Maintain 120 PV a month and have a downline generated 20,000 GV a month
- Sapphire: Maintain 120 PV a month and have a downline generated 40,000 GV a month
- Ruby: Maintain 120 PV a month and have a downline generated 60,000 GV a month
- Emerald: Maintain 120 PV a month and have a downline generated 80,000 GV a month
- Diamond: Maintain 120 PV a month and have a downline generated 100,000 GV a month
- Blue Diamond: Maintain 120 PV a month and have a downline generated 250,000 GV a month
- Black Diamond: Maintain 120 PV a month and have a downline generated 500,000 GV a month
- Crown Diamond: Maintain 120 PV a month and have a downline generated 1,000,000 GV a month
If you don’t know some of this terminology:
- PV stands for Personal Volume.
- GV stands for group volume.
Retail Commission Payout
When you sell the actual products to customers, you make the difference between wholesale and retail.
When you sponsor a Vida Divina distributor that buys a “Starter Pack”, you can earn commissions on the volume.
The amount of commissions earned will depend on your rank.
There isn’t exact pricing on Vida Divina’s website, but it will cost anywhere between $150 to $1200 according to some marketing material on the internet.
This is what the commission structure looks like according to rank:
- Gold or lower: 50%
- Platinum: 55%
- Sapphire: 60%
- Ruby: 62%
- Emerald: 64%
- Diamond to Black Diamond: 68%
- Crown Diamond: 70%
70% is the max a distributor can earn here…
If you are a lower rank like lets say Gold, you earn 50% and the 20% which adds up to 70% total goes to your upline.
Residual Income Commissions
Residual income is paid through a binary compensation plan in Vida Divina.
Binary plans are all very similar, you just have a left team and a right team and each person can put a maximum of 2 people below them.
When you sponsor more than 2 people, they go down to the third level…
Once all the volume is calculated on both legs, you get paid on the lesser leg.
Any extra volume will be rolled over for the next pay.
How much commissions you get in the binary will depend on your rank below:
- No Rank: 5%
- No Rank2: 6%
- No Rank3: 8%
- Apprentice: 10%
- Bronze: 11%
- Silver: 12%
- Gold: 13%
- Platinum: 14%
- Sapphire: 15%
- Ruby: 16%
- Emerald: 17%
- Diamond: 18%
- Blue Diamond: 19%
- Black and Crown Diamond: 20%
The maximum amount you can earn in the binary compensation plan is $80,000 per month.
Matching bonuses are paid in their unilevel structure that pays 7 levels deep.
The amount you get paid depends on your rank and looks like this:
- Silver: 50% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates), 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3, 1% on level 4, 0.5% on level 5 and 0.25% on levels 6 and 7
- Gold: 50% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3 ,2% on level 4, 1% on level 5, 0.5% on level 6 and 0.25% on level 7
- Platinum: 50% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 4% on level 3, 3% on level 4, 2% on level 5, 1% on level 6 and 0.5% on level 7
- Sapphire: 50% on level 1, 10% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 4% on level 4, 3% on level 5, 2% on level 6 and 1% on level 7
- Ruby: 50% on level 1, 10% on levels 2 and 3, 5% on level 4, 4% on level 5, 3% on level 6 and 2% on level 7
- Emerald: 50% on level 1, 10% on levels 2 to 4, 5% on level 5, 4% on level 6 and 3% on level 7
- Diamond: 50% on level 1, 10% on levels 2 to 5, 5% on level 6 and 4% on level 7
- Blue and Black Diamond: 50% on level 1, 10% on level 2 to 5 and 5% on levels 6 and 6
- Crown Diamond: 50% on level 1 and 10% on levels 2 to 7
Mortgage Bonus Payout
You can get a monthly mortgage allowance once you hit Ruby or higher which looks like this:
- Ruby: $500
- Emerald: $1000
- Diamond: $1500
- Blue Diamond: $2000
- Black Diamond: $2500
- Crown Diamond: $3000
There is also a TRIP bonus which starts at sapphire.
Cost To Join Vida Divina
There isn’t any information on the actual site, but according to some marketing material, the starter packs will range from $150 to $1200.
Vida Divina Review – The Verdict
Overall, there isn’t a lot of information on the website, but with some research I did get a lot lol.
I think the company is good as long as it executes properly.
Some people call it the TLC rip off scam, but I don’t see it that way.
If you see businesses in general, there will always be competition.
Look at Samsung and Apple…
Constantly battling each other and upping themselves with every new device that is released.
If you are thinking about joining, try the product out first and see how it works for you.
The only big issue is the recruitment side.
The company doesn’t really teach you how to become a good recruiter and let’s face it you need to be if you want to make the big money.
The retail profits are not that high so you have to sell a ton…
So just invest in yourself and get the right training so you can be a recruiting machine.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Vida Divina Review and if you have any questions leave them in the comments below:
What do you personally do Jesse?
A lot people ask me what do I personally do? What do I recommend etc?
What I personally do actually works hand to hand with any network marketing company.
So if you are in Vida Divina, it will be another income stream that doesn’t interfere.
Which is exactly what you want.
In a nut shell, what I do is drive traffic to a done for you system where it has capture pages, sales funnels and follow up emails already setup.
Once this traffic gets into the system, it gets converted into leads and then it will convert them into sales…
This system will teach you exactly how to drive this traffic so it’s very hands off…
Also, you will get a one on one 7 figure coach that will help you through the proven step by step system.
Right now, ton of members are having success mainly because they are getting coached in the system.
Coaching is priceless!
Just take a look at my results in a short 30 days:
Your results may vary, but that’s proof it works…
I know you will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social Media Below:
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below to transform your life now…