Wellness BioSciences RX Review – Legit CBD Company or Big Scam?
Welcome to my Wellness BioSciences RX Review!
Are you looking for an online business to join, but you don’t know where to start?
With so many new companies starting up every day, it can be hard to know which ones are legit and which ones aren’t.
And that’s why I’m here!
In this review, I will give you all the info you need about this company’s background, products, compensation plan, and cost to join.
Let’s get going!
Wellness BioSciences RX Review – The Company
The Wellness BioSciences RX company belongs within the nutritional supplement MLM niche.
Although the company website does not offer a corporate address, I did find out that the website domain was registered with a P.O. Box in Texas.
At the head of Wellness BioSciences RX are co-founders Barry Cocheu and Sean M. Baker.
Cocheu was CEO of AmeriSciences, which closed its doors in 2012, after which he joined Organo Gold that same year.
Wellness BioSciences RX refers to Sean M. Baker as a “successful entrepreneur, and business owner for 15 years. An expert at developing, cultivating, and inspiring sales professionals and sales organizations. As a distributor within the direct sales/network marketing industry, Mr. Baker generated in excess of $11 million dollars inside of a $400 million dollar company.”
Related CBD MLM Posts:
- Green Compass Global Review – Legit CBD Oil MLM or Scam?
- HealX Nutrition Review – Legit CBD Supplement MLM or Big Scam?
- Cili By Design Review – High Quality CBD Oil MLM or Scam?
Wellness BioSciences RX Reviews – The Products
Wellness BioSciences RX offers a variety of CBD oil products.
The company says that:
“Our products specialize in the development of the highest grade 100% USA grown hemp oil rich in CBD, CBDA, CBG, CBN, CBC, and terpenes.
Our hemp farms are located in the luscious plains of Kentucky where the environment is well-suited to grow healthy and nutrient dense hemp.
Our extraction process is simple, clean, and overseen by Ph.D. certified scientists and extractors.”
Wellness BioSciences RX offers the following products:
- WBRx Energy – CBD oil drops – $109.99 for a 1 oz bottle
- WBRx Sleep – CBD oil drops – $109.99 for a 1 oz bottle
- WBRx Relief Balm – “apply directly to the sore or aching area for instant relief” – $99.99 for a tub
- WBRx Balance Soft Gels – gel capsule CBD oil supplement – $119.99 for a bottle of thirty capsules
The Wellness BioSciences RX Compensation Plan
Affiliates who sign up with the company can earn income by selling products to retail customers, as well as sponsoring new affiliates.
Residual commissions are earned on sales volume accumulated through a unilevel team.
There are also other performance-based bonuses that are available.
Wellness BioSciences RX Affiliate Ranks
The Wellness BioSciences RX compensation plan features 7 affiliate ranks.
Each rank has its own qualification criteria, which is:
- IBP – Generate up to $2999.99 GV a month
- Manager – Generate $3000 to $14,999 GV a month
- Executive – Generate $15,000 to $29,999 GV a month
- Director – Generate $30,000 to $59,999 GV a month
- Regional Director – Generate $60,000 to $119,999 GV a month
- National Marketing Director – Generate and maintain $120,000 to $239,999 GV over a rolling two-month period
- President’s Partnership Club – Generate and maintain $240,000 or more GV over a rolling four-month period
GV (Group Volume) = sales volume accumulated by the affiliate’s purchases, as well as volume from retail customers.
PV (Personal Volume) = sales volume accumulated by the affiliate themselves
GV is the sum total of downline GV.
Individual PV is calculated at 100%, while downline PV is only calculated at 50%.
Retail commissions are earned by affiliates on product sales to retail customers.
This percentage bonus is determined based on retail volume accumulated by Director and higher ranked affiliates.
- Directors earn a 5% Production Bonus
- Regional Directors earn a 10% Production Bonus
- National Marketing Directors earn a 15% Production Bonus
- President’s Partnership Clubs earn a 20% Production Bonus
Affiliates earn a commission when they sponsor new affiliates.
Sponsorship commission rates depend on the amount a newly sponsored Wellness BioSciences RX affiliate pays when they join:
- Sponsor a new Starters Pak affiliate and earn $50
- Sponsor a new Builders Pak affiliate and earn $100
Residual commissions are tracked and paid through a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure puts an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team that places every personally sponsored affiliate right under them on level 1.
When level 1 affiliates sponsor new affiliates, they are put on the 2nd level of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
When level 2 affiliates sponsor new affiliates, they are put on the 3rd level, and this continues on down as many levels as are needed.
Payable unilevel levels are capped by the company at six.
- Managers earn 7% on level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates)
- Executives earn 7% on levels 1 and 2
- Directors earn 7% on levels 1 to 3
- Regional Directors earn 7% on levels 1 to 4
- National Marketing Directors earn 14% on levels 1 to 5
- President’s Partnership Clubs earn 21% on levels 1 to 6
Affiliates at the National Marketing Director and President’s Partnership Club rank qualify for the Infinity Bonus.
It is a volume bonus that starts at the 7th level of the unilevel team and pays on volume accumulated down the entire length of every unilevel leg.
- National Marketing Directors earn a 1% Infinity Bonus
- President’s Partnership Clubs earn a 2% Infinity Bonus
Car and Luxury Travel Bonuses
Affiliates at the National Marketing Director and President’s Partnership Club rank can qualify for a Car and Luxury Travel Bonus.
There were no details about either bonus offered on the company website.
Cost to Join Wellness BioSciences RX
The cost to join Wellness BioSciences RX as an affiliate is one of two price-points:
- Starters Pak ($195) – Affiliate membership plus two bottles of WBRx Balance
- Builders Pak ($495) – Adds mobile app and more Wellness BioSciences RX products
Verdict on Wellness BioSciences RX
So does the Wellness BioSciences RX scam exist?
Overall I don’t believe this company is a scam, but you just need to ask your upline how much retail sales is he/she getting compared to sponsoring new affiliates.
If there are more retail going than affiliates, then you are set to go…
Now if it’s the other way around, the FTC might consider this a pyramid scheme. 
Another thing I noticed that the products are a bit overpriced.
So what you need to do is test out the products and compare it with other CBD oil products from other network marketing companies out there.
If you notice a big difference in quality, then there is nothing wrong with paying extra for a premium product that works.
Thanks for reading my Wellness BioSciences RX review! Feel free to leave a comment or question down below and if you have tried the product, let me know in the comments below on how you like them.
Take Your Business To The Next Level…
Before you continue reading…
This is TRIED, TESTED and GIVES TONS OF VALUE.
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
Plus if you are already in a Network Marketing or affiliate marketing company, this will work for that as well…(imagine getting customers to you on demand).
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)