World Gold Coin Review – Legit Opportunity or Scam?
Welcome to my World Gold Coin Review!
Chances are someone approached you about this business opportunity in person or on social media…
Now you are here on this blog post to make sure it’s actually legit right?
First, congratulations on doing your actual research.
So many people jump in both feet first without doing their diligence and then get burned…
You don’t want to get burned right?
Well, the fact you are here is a good sign that won’t.
In this blog post, I am going to walk you through the company, the products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision…
Pay attention and read this to the end if you want to know the truth!
World Gold Coin Review – The Company
There is no information on the actual site on who runs the show around here…
The actual domain name “worldgoldcoin.biz” was registered April 26th of 2016, but the registration information was set to private.
When I checked out their “legal” section and it looks like it’s incorporated in Hong Kong.
Also, the Alexa stats right now are showing that most of the traffic (56.9%) is coming from India.
Anyway, that’s all the information I have and honestly when a company doesn’t disclose who runs the show, I usually stay away…
Let’s keep going!
World Gold Coin Reviews – The Products
World Gold Coin doesn’t have any products or services you can retail, it’s more of a company where you buy the affiliate membership and bring in more people…
Which isn’t really a good thing…
Like all network marketing companies, you get paid commissions when you refer people in the business.
With World Gold Coin, members pay anywhere between $50 to $15,000 then a passive ROI is paid on these investments.
You will also get paid to recruit members.
First, let’s dig into this “Passive Rois” stuff.
Passive ROI Payouts
World Gold Coin pays a 2 year ROI on the following investment amounts:
- $50 investment = 22 cent daily ROI ($160.60 after 2 years)
- $200 investment = $1.11 daily ROI ($803 after 2 years)
- $1000 investment = $5.55 daily ROI ($4015 after 2 years)
- $7000 investment = $27.50 daily ROI ($20,076 after 2 years)
- $10,000 investment = $44 daily ROI ($32,210 after 2 years)
- $15,000 investment = $54.80 daily ROI ($40,004 after 2 years)
If you sponsor an affiliate who invests the same amount as you, the company will give your initial investment back.
Let’s take a look at the Recruitment Commissions…
When you sponsor someone, you get paid commissions on how much they have invested when they signed up.
It looks like this:
- $10 membership = 5% commission
- $50 membership = 6% commission
- $200 membership = 7% commission
- $1000 membership = 8% commission
- $7000 membership = 9% commission
- $10,000 membership = 10% commission
- $15,000 membership = 11% commission
Alright now the Residual Commissions…
World Gold Coin pays residuals through a binary compensation plan.
One must have TWO affiliates to qualify to get paid.
Also, you get paid on the lesser leg…
You also get paid on people who are in your downline but not sponsor by you personally.
This is what that looks like:
- $10 membership = 6% commission
- $50 membership = 7% commission
- $200 membership = 8% commission
- $1000 membership = 9% commission
- $7000 membership = 10% commission
- $10,000 membership = 11% commission
- $15,000 membership = 12% commission
Here are the daily binary caps depending on what you invested:
- $10 = $10 daily binary cap
- $50 = $50 daily binary cap
- $200 = $200 daily binary cap
- $1000 = $1000 daily binary cap
- $7000 = $7000 daily binary cap
- $10,000 = $10,000 daily binary cap
- $15,000 = $15,000 daily binary cap
There is also a UNILEVEL payout as well for residuals.
If you don’t know what a unilevel is, it looks like this:
- Level 1: Your personally enrolled members
- Level 2: Your level 1’s personally enrolled members
- Level 3: Your level 2’s personally enrolled members
- And so on…
There is no limit on how many people you can recruit.
World Gold Coin caps this compensation plan at 6 levels and pays 2%.
The number of levels you will get paid on will depend on what membership level you paid for…
- $50 membership = 2% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- $200 membership = 2% on levels 1 and 2
- $1000 membership = 2% on levels 1 to 3
- $7000 membership = 2% on levels 1 to 4
- $10,000 membership = 2% on levels 1 to 5
- $15,000 membership = 2% on levels 1 to 6
Cost To Join World Gold Coin
The basic affiliate membership starts at $10.
BUT… You won’t get paid anything in the compensation plan and get no ROI.
To start participating in the business opportunity, you must invest the following amounts:
The only difference between the membership levels is your income potential.
World Gold Coin Review – The Verdict
So what do you guys think…
Is World Gold Coin legit or a scam?
Want to know my personal opinion?
Any business opportunity promising an ROI other than a bank is most likely a scam…
And let’s get real here…
Cryptocurrency mining doesn’t generate a consistent daily ROI…
And also, there is NO information on the ownership or leadership…
Some people will fall for it and invest $15,000…
Again, that won’t be you because you actually read this blog post to the end and finally found out what it was all about…
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my World Gold Coin review and if you have any questions leave them in the comments below.
If you are actually looking for a LEGIT business opportunity…
Well, you came to the right place because I have tested many and only 1 made it to my recommendation list…
It’s the only business model I know where it’s pretty much done for you…
You will get a personal coach that will guide you step by step on how to build a successful business online…
And it’s so easy to follow that a 10 year old can do it…
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social Media Below:
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below because it will change your life…