World Way Capital Review – Legit Business Or Ponzi Scam? Find Out…
Welcome to my World Way Capital Review!
This company is relatively new and I decided to take a look to see if it’s legit.
Chances are someone approached you about the business opportunity and you landed here to make sure it’s legit.
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan.
So make sure you pay close attention and read this to the end…
NOTE: Company went under and many people lost their money, they have rebooted as a new company called Extra World and are trying to scam more people.
Here is post: Extra World Review.
World Way Capital Review – The Company
Not much information here to be honest…
The website doesn’t talk about who runs or owns the company…
I did see a presentation that dated back in 2011, but I think it’s bullshit considering World Way Capital didn’t exist until October 2018.
World Way Capital is incorporated in Ontario, Canada.
The address is shared by a bunch of other businesses.
In other words, there is no physical location there.
After digging deeper, I found out that World Way Capital LP was setup through Sergiu Valuta of Delacroix Enterprises.
Even though John Walters seems to be the CEO according to a video, but doesn’t look like that’s the case.
He seems to be based out of Europe and as of right now, 27% of the traffic is coming from Iran, 15% from the USA.
Just shady as of right now plain and simple…
Not very transparent…
World Way Capital Reviews – The Products
World Way Capital doesn’t have any retail products or services, but you can become an affiliate and promote their affiliate membership.
World Way Capital Compensation Plan
World Way Capital member pretty much invest USD and Bitcoin on a promise of some kind of ROI.
Investment in USD
- WWC Forex – Invest $20 to $499 and receive a 124% ROI after 16 weekdays
- WWC Nasdaq – Invest $500 to $4999 and receive a 143% ROI after 24 weekdays
- WWC SP – Invest $5000 to $24,999 and receive a 164% ROI after 32 weekdays
- WWC Xetr – Invest $25,000 to $49,999 and receive a 188% ROI after 40 weekdays
- WWC DJ – Invest $50,000 to $149,999 and receive a 110% ROI after 46 days
Investment in Bitcoin
- BTC Light – Invest 0.005 to 1.4999 BTC and receive a 182% ROI after 70 days
- BTC Medium – Invest 1.5 to 4.999 BTC and receive a 196% ROI after 70 days
- BTC Heavy – Invest 5 to 200 BTC and receive a 210% ROI after 70 days
World Way Capital pays all referral commissions through a unilevel compensation plan structure.
The number of levels you get paid will depend on how much you invested…
- Getstarted as a World Way Capital affiliate – 4% on level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates), 3% on level 2 and 1% on level 3
- invest $1000 and convince others to invest $50,000 – 5% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on level 4
- Invest $2000 and convince others to invest $200,000 – 5% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on levels 3 and 4 and 1% on level 5
- Invest $10,000 and convince others to invest $500,000 – 5% on level 1, 3% on levels 2 and 3, 2% on level 4 and 1% on levels 5 and 6
- Invest $15,000 and convince others to invest $1,000,000 – 7% on level 1, 3% on levels 2 and 3, 2% on levels 4 and 5 and 1% on level 6
- Invest $25,000 and convince others to invest $2,000,000 – 7% on level 1, 3% on levels 2 and 3 and 2% on levels 4 to 7
- Invest $100,000 and convince others to invest $5,000,000 – 8% on level 1, 3% on levels 2 and 3, 2% on levels 4 to 6 and 1% on levels 7 and 8
- Invest $500,000 and convince others to invest $10,000,000 – 9% on level 1, 3% on levels 2 to 4, 2% on levels 5 and 6 and 1% on levels 7 to 9
- Invest $1,000,000 and convince others to invest $30,000,000 – 10% on level 1, 4% on levels 2 and 3, 3% on levels 4 and 5, 2% on levels 5 and 6 and 1% on levels 7 and 8
Cost To Join World Way Capital
World Way Capital membership is actually free.
If you want to be part of the full business opportunity, you gotta put in $1,000,000 in USD or Bitcoin.
World Way Capital Video Overview
So does the World Way Capital scam exist?
Well let’s look at what we know…
Company wasn’t transparent about who they are at all.
They are promising a ROI which means they need to register with the SEC, however, they are not registered (Even in Canada).
Let’s face it…
If they can generate 3% daily ROI, why would they need investments from people anyway?
It’s a load of crap to me…
The truth is newly invested funds are paying off existing members hence why they need investments from affiliates.
In other words…
This is a classic ponzi scheme at it’s finest.
I do not recommend this company in my opinion…
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my World Way Capital review and if you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments below…
Take Your Business To The Next Level…
Before you continue reading…
This is TRIED, TESTED and GIVES TONS OF VALUE.
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
Plus if you are already in a Network Marketing or affiliate marketing company, this will work for that as well…(imagine getting customers to you on demand).
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)