Welcome to my Wow Digit Review!
Chances are you have been approached by someone on social media or in person about this business opportunity.
Now you are here doing your research just to make sure it’s legit right?
You don’t want to make the wrong decision when joining a business because if you do, it will cost money and worse TIME.
So in this blog post, I am going to walk you through the company, the products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Find out of this Wow eCoin (WowCoin) company is legit or a scam!
Wow Digit Review – The Company
Wow Digit also known as “Wow Digital Development” operates in the cryptocurrency MLM niche and is based out of Hong Kong.
The man behind the company is Hu Chuan Chen who is the founder and CEO of this company.
There isn’t anything on the internet about Chen being involved with MLM in the past.
Wow Digit Reviews – The Products
Wow Digit gives the ability for affiliates to invest in their Wow eCoins (WowCoins) and participate in the MLM business opportunity.
These coins have no value outside of this company…
Wow Digit Compensation Plan
When you sponsor an affiliate in the company and they invest, you can get paid commissions on them.
Wow Digit affiliates can invest up to $50,000 in WoweCoins.
- $500 investment =400 Wow points
- $1000 investment = 850 Wow points
- $3000 investment = 2600 Wow points
- $5000 investment = 4500 Wow points
- $9999 investment = 9500 Wow points
- $30,000 investment = 29,000 Wow points
- $50,000 investment = 50,000 Wow points
On top of that, commissions are paid when you sponsor people in this business.
Wow eCoin ROI commissions
When Wow Digit affiliates invest in Wow points, they can use them to get Wow eCoins.
Apparently these Wow eCoins have a value that never goes down…
To earn real money, you can cash out the Wow eCoins at their exchange rate.
Now, the company doesn’t disclose the value of these coins, but there is a 10% fee every time you withdrawal money.
Recruitment Commission Payout
Every time you sponsor a Wow Digit affiliate that invests money, you can get paid on a commission.
This commission amount is determined by how much you invest:
- Invest $500: 6% referral commission
- Invest $1000: 7% referral commission
- Invest $3000: 8% referral commission
- Invest $5000: 9% referral commission
- Invest $9999: 10% referral commission
- Invest $30,000: 11% referral commission
- Invest $50,000: 12% referral commission
Residual Commissions – Unilevel
Residuals can be earned in the unilevel compensation plan…
If you don’t know what a unilevel looks like, check this out:
- Level 1: Personally enrolled members
- Level 2: Level 1’s personally enrolled members
- Level 3; Level 2’s personally enrolled members
This is what it looks like:
- Invest $500 and earn 3% on level 1 (personally enrolled members)
- Invest $1000 and earn 3% on levels 1 and 2
- Invest $3000 and earn 3% on levels 1 to 3
- Invest $5000 and earn 3% on levels 1 to 4
- Invest $9999 and earn 3% on levels 1 to 5
- Invest $30,000 and earn 3% on levels 1 to 6
- Invest $50,000 and earn 3% on levels 1 to 7
Residual Income Commissions – Binary
On top of the unilevel, you can earn in the binary as well.
There are two legs, left and right.
You get paid on the lesser leg and any extra volume gets rolled over to the next pay period.
The amount of commissions is determined by the investment:
- Invest $500: 6% binary commission
- Invest $1000: 7% binary commission
- Invest $3000: 8% binary commission
- Invest $5000: 9% binary commission
- Invest $10,000 or more: 10% binary commission
There are binary caps as well which looks like this:
- Invest $500: $500 daily cap
- Invest $1000: $1000 daily cap
- Invest $3000: $3000 daily cap
- Invest $5000: $5000 daily cap
- Invest $9999: $7000 daily cap
- Invest $30,000: $8500 daily cap
- Invest $50,000: $10,000 daily cap
Global Bonus Pool
Wow Digit members can get paid 1% of the companies investment.
Overall, there are 4 pools in total:
- $5000 Investment
- $9999 Investment
- $30,000 Investment
- $50,000 Investment
The exact way this works isn’t on the website…
30% of all commissions that are paid out by Wow Digit must be revinested back into new Wow eCoins.
Cost To Join Wow Digit
Wow Digit membership range from $500 to $50,000 investments.
The only difference between these memberships is the income potential.
Wow Digit Review – The Verdict
So what do you guys think?
Legit or a scam?
Well there are a few things wrong with it right off the bat.
First of all, these Wow eCoins are worthless outside of this company.
Second of all, the value of these Wow eCoins will depend on how much the affiliates have invested in the company.
Third of all, if the company recruitment slows down, your ROI will go down the drain.
There is no income stream for this company outside of the affiliates.
This can be a dangerous thing…
If you have invested $50,000 and all of a sudden the company stops giving ROI’s and goes under, you just LOST $50,000…
And for that reason…
I personally do not recommend it…
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Wow Digit Review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
What Do You Recommend Joining?
I have personally looked into many business opportunities where some worked very well and others not so well.
So after testing many different businesses…
The main reason for it is this…
All you do is follow their step by step training, take action and start profiting online…
It’s the first time in my whole marketing career where I see complete newbies make their first dollar online…
The best part is the company provides EVERYONE with a one on one coach.
And because of that coach, newbies are having great success.
Just take a look at what I have accomplished:
In other words, it WORKS.
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social Media Below:
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life now…