XP Mining Review – Legit Company or Just Another Scam? Find Out Here…
Welcome to my XP Mining Review!
Whether you have already been approached by someone about this business opportunity or this is the first time you’ve heard of this company…
You are probably here because you want to learn more about it, right?
Well, you’ve come to the right place!
This review will go over the company background, the products and the compensation plan.
Keep reading for a full review on XP Mining!
XP Mining Review – The Company
The XP Mining website does not provide any information about who owns or operates the business.
A low budget marketing video on the website identifies “Joshua Wyatt” as the Marketing Director of the company.
However, aside from the video, there is nothing else that links a Joshua Wyatt to XP Mining.
A Manchester, UK residential address is listed on the XP Mining website, which corresponds to a UK Companies House incorporation certificate for “XP Mining Limited”.
Incorporated on the 30th of May, 2017, XP Mining lists Reed Grant as the sole Director of the company.
Grant is also listed as the owner of the XP Mining website domain, but nothing else links him to the company.
The company marketing presentation presents the company as
a UK based company with subsidiaries under development in 3 other countries including Latin America, Europe and Asia.
Online traffic estimates that the highest sources of traffic to the website are from Russia, India and the Ukraine.
The website’s default language is Portuguese, suggesting that the company exists in the UK in name only.
XP Mining Reviews – The Products
XP Mining does not offer any retail products or services.
Affiliates who sign up with XP Mining simply market the affiliate membership.
The XP Mining Compensation Plan
Affiliates looking to participate in the attached income opportunity must invest funds for a daily ROI for 120 days.
- Pack 02 – invest $120 and receive a $2 daily ROI
- Pack 03 – invest $600 and receive a $10 daily ROI
- Pack 04 – invest $1200 and receive a $20 daily ROI
- Pack 05 – invest $3600 and receive a $60 daily ROI
- Pack 06 – invest $10,800 and receive a $180 daily ROI
XP Mining claim there is a “return total” of 200% on each pack.
Affiliates who buy in at Pack 04 or higher and sponsor 2 affiliates who also buy in at the same level or higher, within 30 days of signing up, earn a total ROI of 300%.
XP Mining Affiliate Ranks
The XP Mining compensation plan features 10 affiliate ranks.
Each rank has its own respective qualification criteria, which are as follows:
- Affiliate – Sign up as an XP Mining affiliate
- Silver – Generate $5000 in matched binary investment volume
- Gold – Generate $10,000 in matched binary investment volume
- Sapphire – Generate $25,000 in matched binary investment volume
- Ruby – Generate $50,000 in matched binary investment volume
- Emerald – Generate $100,000 in matched binary investment volume
- Diamond – Generate $250,000 in matched binary investment volume
- Double Diamond – Generate $500,000 in matched binary investment volume
- Triple Diamond – Generate $1,000,000 in matched binary investment volume
- Imperial – Generate $5,000,000 in matched binary investment volume
Affiliates earn commissions when they sponsor new affiliates.
The amount of recruitment commission that is paid out depends on how much a newly sponsored affiliate invests:
- Sponsor a Pack 02 affiliate and receive $6
- Sponsor a Pack 03 affiliate and receive $30
- Sponsor a Pack 04 affiliate and receive $60
- Sponsor a Pack 05 affiliate and receive $180
- Sponsor a Pack 06 affiliate and receive $540
Residual Recruitment Commissions
Affiliates earn residual recruitment commissions paid out and tracked through a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure puts an affiliate at the top of a binary team that splits into a left and right side.
The binary team’s 1st level holds 2 positions and the 2nd level is created by adding another two positions under each of the first two, for a total of 4 positions.
XP Mining counts up new investment volume on each side of the binary team at the end of every day.
Affiliates earn 15% of matched volume, which is subject to daily commission caps:
- Pack 01 ($20 to join) affiliates are capped at $100 a day
- Pack 02 affiliates are capped at $500 a day
- Pack 03 affiliates are capped at $1500 a day
- Pack 04 affiliates are capped at $5000 a day
- Pack 05 affiliates are capped at $15,000 a day
- Pack 06 affiliates are capped at $50,000 a day
XP Mining affiliates can also earn a direct commission on ROI payments made to personally sponsored affiliates.
- Sapphire affiliates receive a 5% ROI commission
- Ruby affiliates receive a 7% ROI commission
- Emerald affiliates receive a 10% ROI commission
- Diamond affiliates receive a 15% ROI commission
- Double Diamond affiliates receive a 20% ROI commission
- Triple Diamond affiliates receive a 25% ROI commission
- Imperial affiliates receive a 30% ROI commission
Rank Achievement Bonus
When affiliates qualify at the Sapphire rank or higher, they earn the following bonuses:
- Qualify as a Sapphire and receive $1500 plus an iPhone 7+
- Qualify as a Ruby and receive $3000 plus a Macbook Pro
- Qualify as an Emerald and receive $6000 plus an iMac 27″
- Qualify as a Diamond and receive $15,000 plus a trip to Tahiti
- Qualify as a Double Diamond and receive $30,000 plus a Toyota Corolla
- Qualify as a Triple Diamond and receive $80,000 plus a Range Rover Evoque
- Qualify as an Imperial and receive $230,000 plus a BMW i8
Cost To Join XP Mining
The cost to join XP Mining as an affiliate is an investment of between $120 and $10,800:
- Pack 02 – $120
- Pack 03 – $600
- Pack 04 – $1200
- Pack 05 – $3600
- Pack 06 – $10,800
XP Mining does offer a Pack 01 membership option for $20, but Pack 01 affiliates cannot earn a daily ROI.
Verdict on XP Mining
The red flag with this company is their claim that they mainly deal in cryptocurrency mining…
The problem is that there is no proof that any mining is actually taking place…
Couple this with the fact that there are no real products or services that are offered and you have to wonder where these ROI claims are coming from….
The truth is…
The only way any income is being generated is by recruiting new affiliates who invest real money that is then cycled up to pay existing affiliates…
But it is virtually impossible to keep recruitment numbers consistently high…
So when recruitment dies down, so will income…
And this is generally when a company will collapse…
So approach this company with caution…
I hope you enjoyed my XP Mining review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
Attention Marketers And People Looking For A Business Online…
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
You can’t afford to NOT watch to watch it because it will take your game to the next level…
Take a look at my recent results below….
Take a look at my students below…
If they can do it so can YOU.
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)