YouXWallet Review – Legit Crypto Business or Big Scam?
Welcome to my YouXWallet Review!
Chances are you have already heard the buzz surrounding this company and now you’re here because you want to know more, right?
It can be hard to know which online companies are legit and which ones aren’t, and that’s why I’m here!
In my review, I will go over this company’s background, products, compensation plan, and cost to join.
So, let’s get to it!
YouXWallet Review – The Company
The YouXWallet website does not provide any information about who owns or operates the company.
I did notice that the YouXWallet’s website domain was registered privately as “youxwallet.io” on the 10th of May, 2019.
Based on marketing material, YouXWallet claims that they are based out of Estonia, and have an administrative office in Portugal.
Although there is a language selector tool on their website, the language seems to be locked to Portuguese, which is shown with a Brazilian flag.
Alexa also estimates that 88% of website traffic to YouXWallet comes out of Brazil, which likely means whoever is running the company is based out of Brazil.
YouXWallet Reviews – The Products
YouXWallet has no retail products or services to offer its affiliates or potential customers.
Affiliates who sign up can only market the YouXWallet affiliate membership.
Each affiliate membership comes with access to YouXAcademy, which is said to have “very high quality content … for you to raise your standard of knowledge”.
The YouXWallet Compensation Plan
YouXWallet affiliates are required to invest bitcoin for a 0.3% daily ROI (Monday-Friday).
There are 11 investment tiers for affiliates to choose from:
- Xwallet 100 – $100 worth of bitcoin
- Xwallet 300 – $300 worth of bitcoin
- Xwallet 500 – $500 worth of bitcoin
- Xwallet 1000 – $1000 worth of bitcoin
- Xwallet 3000 – $3000 worth of bitcoin
- Xwallet 5000 – $5000 worth of bitcoin
- Xwallet 10,000 – $10,000 worth of bitcoin
- Xwallet 20,000 – $20,000 worth of bitcoin
- Xwallet 30,000 – $30,000 worth of bitcoin
- Xwallet 40,000 – $40,000 worth of bitcoin
- Xwallet 50,000 – $50,000 worth of bitcoin
Affiliates are paid returns until 400%, following which a new investment must be made.
Affiliates can process one withdrawal per week, which comes with a 5% fee.
YouXWallet’s Affiliate Ranks
The YouXWallet compensation plan features 11 affiliate ranks:
Each has its own qualification criteria, which are as follows:
- Affiliate – Sign up and invest
- YouX 1 – Generate an accumulated $1000 in weaker binary team side volume
- YouX 2 – Generate an accumulated $4000 in weaker binary team side volume
- YouX 3 – Generate an accumulated $20,000 in weaker binary team side volume
- YouX 4 – Generate an accumulated $50,000 in weaker binary team side volume
- YouX 5 – Generate an accumulated $200,000 in weaker binary team side volume
- YouX 6 – Generate an accumulated $500,000 in weaker binary team side volume
- YouX 7 – Generate an accumulated $1,500,000 in weaker binary team side volume
- YouX 8 – Generate an accumulated $3,000,000 in weaker binary team side volume
- YouX 9 – Generate an accumulated $5,000,000 in weaker binary team side volume
- YouX 10 – Generate an accumulated $10,000,000 in weaker binary team side volume
It should be noted that no more than 20% of the above investment amounts can come from any one unilevel team leg.
YouXWallet affiliates earn 10% of investments made by personally sponsored affiliates.
Residual Commissions (binary)
A binary compensation structure puts an affiliate at the top of a binary team that divides into and left and right side.
Level one of the binary team holds 2 positions and level two is created by dividing these first 2 positions into another 2 positions each, for a total of 4 positions.
Additional binary team levels are made as needed, with every new level holding twice as many positions as level before it.
Binary team positions are filled through direct and indirect sponsorship of affiliates, with no limit as to how far the team can grow.
YouXWallet counts up new investment volume on each side of the binary team at the end of every day.
Affiliates earn 10% of funds invested on the weaker side of their binary team, which is capped based on the highest tier at which they have invested.
For examples, affiliates at the Xwallet 20,000 tier can earn up to $20,000 per day in residual binary commissions.
Residual Commissions (unilevel)
A unilevel compensation structure puts an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team that places every personally sponsored affiliate right under them on level 1.
When level 1 affiliates sponsor new affiliates, they are put on the 2nd level of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
When level 2 affiliates sponsor new affiliates, they are put on the 3rd level, and this continues on down as many levels as are needed.
Commissions are earned as a percentage of investment and are held in the backoffice of unilevel team affiliates.
Commissions are capped down 10 levels.
The rate seems to be 2.5% of 0.1% of the backoffice amounts, which is calculated and paid daily.
Rank Achievement Bonus
Affiliates earn rewards when they qualify at YouX3 and higher ranks.
- Qualify at YouX 3 and receive an iPhone
- Qualify at YouX 4 and receive a four-day cruise plus $500
- Qualify at YouX 5 and receive a 6 nights trip to the Caribbean plus $3000
- Qualify at YouX 6 and receive a seven nights trip to the US plus $6000
- Qualify at YouX 7 and receive an eight nights trip to Europe plus $30,000
- Qualify at YouX 8 and receive a ten nights trip to Dubai plus $50,000
- Qualify at YouX 9 and receive a twelve nights trip to Tahiti plus $60,000
- Qualify at YouX 10 and receive a “house of dreams” plus $250,000
Cost to Join YouXWallet
The cost to join YouXWallet as an affiliate is $10. It wasn’t clear whether this is a once-time fee or a monthly fee.
All payments made within YouXWallet (paid and received) must be done in bitcoin.
Verdict on YouXWallet
Okay, let’s get to the final verdict…
So, as with many other companies before this one, YouXWallet claims to be generating external revenue through cryptocurrency and forex exchange.
Unfortunately, there is absolutely no evidence that any such exchange is taking place.
What this means is that likely the only source of revenue is from new affiliate investment.
And this new investment is usually what is used to pay out ROI to existing affiliates.
Not exactly a legal business model…
So, my advice here is to skip this one and wait for another opportunity.
Thanks for reading my YouXWallet review! Feel free to leave a comment or question down below…
Take Your Business To The Next Level…
Before you continue reading…
This is TRIED, TESTED and GIVES TONS OF VALUE.
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
Plus if you are already in a Network Marketing or affiliate marketing company, this will work for that as well…(imagine getting customers to you on demand).
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)